Topics > Military News/Veterans

Bergdahl charged (finally) with desertion

<< < (2/8) > >>

Libertas:
Oh, and nail the REMF Mullen too!

Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen told Bowe Bergdahl’s closest squadmates to sign non-disclosure statements on Bergdahl’s behavior before he deserted his platoon. The two squadmates were said to be Bergdahl’s friends before he walked off base on June 30, 2009.  The Obama administration did not want Bergdahl’s squadmates to talk.  The soldiers also said Mullen knew Bergdahl was a deserter soon after he left base.

And the difference between this and being forced to take a loyalty oath to Hitler is...

ZERO!

::gaah::   ::angry::   ::cussing::

Libertas:
Wish we could recind the nefarious Obama 5 terrorists for 1 exchange...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/flashback-us-court-rules-taliban-five-detainee-traded-for-bergdahl-was-too-dangerous-for-release/

Anybody remember this being reported...ever?

Me neither.  MFM, your days are numbered...   ;)

Libertas:
At least some of the REMF's realize letting this guy off the hook would be a monumentally stupid move...

The deserter Bowe Bergdahl no longer facing just a desertion charge, he is also being charged with a more serious charge of "misbehavior before the enemy".

Damn straight, life in Leavenworth busting rocks every day for the rest of his unnatural life!

Perhaps the Dear Leader cutting a deal for this guy didn't go over quite as well as he thought it would?  Not that it matters much...they are still taking his pc/diversity/multi-culti program lying down...

John Florida:
  Good f**k him and his father too.

Libertas:
http://www.weaselzippers.us/234518-bowe-bergdahls-attorney-says-hes-in-physical-danger-from-other-soldiers/

What a load of sh*t!  This schmuck is pulling the usual schmuck routine.

Besides, I really wish he was in danger!  He shouldn't have been repatriated into this nation except posthumously!

I hope he gets a first class blanket party, gets launched through a window, gets doused with gas and set on fire...and when there is nothing but embers left let people piss on the ashes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version