Author Topic: Obama Surrenders to Iran...Will Let Them Do Whatever They Want With Nukes  (Read 23710 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-caves-to-key-iranian-demands-as-nuke-deal-comes-together/

The miserable cocksucking muzzie piece of sh*t might just as well deliver a bunch of nuclear missiles to Tehran and get this all over with quicker!!!

What a treasonous pile a steaming puke!!!

Somebody needs to arrest all these fothermuckers and deal with them once and for all!

These sonsofbitches are going to kill millions if not billions of people!!!

ETA - I guess the analogy does work...

http://hopenchangecartoons.blogspot.com/2015/03/crash-position.html

We are locked out...in the case of Congress, they chose to be locked out...the rest of us not so much.

BITS
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:40:29 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Interesting, from the party that tells others that bullying sucks and acts like their sh*t don't stink...

http://weaselzippers.us/218702-obama-threatens-u-s-allies-for-disagreeing-over-iranian-nuke-deal/

...sure would have a lot more respect for these Euro's if they told O'chimpy to bugger off!!!

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Libertas, don't hold back and be mealy-mouthed.
Tell us how you really fell

::cussing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I fell peeeeessssdofff!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Øbongo is young enough that he will likely outlive me, but if the improbable occurs I will piss on his grave - even if I have to use my walker and a catheter to accomplish it!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Øbongo is young enough that he will likely outlive me, but if the improbable occurs I will piss on his grave - even if I have to use my walker and a catheter to accomplish it!

Which begs the old joke:

Politician: Heh, I bet when I die, you'll come to the cemetery to piss on my grave! 

Citizen: Goodness gracious...no, sir. I don't ever want to stand in that kind of line again.

;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
If I die first it will be left in my will that a frozen sample of mine should be thawed and deposited on the rotting carcase of that beast wherever it is!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Obama to Iran...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Worse effing lie and most retarded poll ever touted by the MFM in the history of nefarious MFM polls and lies!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/poll-2-to-1-support-for-nuclear-deal-with-iran/2015/03/30/9a5a5ac8-d720-11e4-ba28-f2a685dc7f89_story.html

The question itself is a massive lie...this non-binding illegal diplomatic agreement does NOTHING to stop Iran from doing jack!  Shat begets mroe shat...and this poll is shat from the start!  And then to use this manufactured excrement to try to snooker the populace into believing that the Obama-Kerry deal is anything but total capitulation to the Ayotollah!  And WTF is this shat about liberals and democrats...like there is a difference?  And more ad-hom Jew-hate piled on Netanyahu for good measure...how not surprising.

Progs need to be buried, or we might as well just kill ourselves and be done with it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This Surrender to Iran deal of Obama's that Israeli PM Netanyahu accurately portrays as "paving the way...for Iran to build a nuclear bomb" that will "increase the risks of nuclear proliferation and the risks of a horrific war" is the most despicable document ever produced by an American President...the most despicable document ever produced by any Western leader in the history of the world!  And to have to mendacity to lie to everyone and say "this is the best deal for Israel" and that the "US...is committed to the security of Israel" is so patently offensive...I cannot help but pray a meteor comes crashing to the Earth and obliterates this fool and all his minions in one massive explosion of righteous judgement!

Even the Iranian's just hours after this horrific document was signed is saying the Obama Administration is lying about the details:

Just hours after the announcement of what the United States characterized as a historic agreement with Iran over its nuclear program, the country’s leading negotiator lashed out at the Obama administration for lying about the details of a tentative framework.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif accused the Obama administration of misleading the American people and Congress in a fact sheet it released following the culmination of negotiations with the Islamic Republic.

Zarif bragged in an earlier press conference with reporters that the United States had tentatively agreed to let it continue the enrichment of uranium, the key component in a nuclear bomb, as well as key nuclear research.

Zarif additionally said Iran would have all nuclear-related sanctions lifted once a final deal is signed and that the country would not be forced to shut down any of its currently operating nuclear installations.

Following a subsequent press conference by Secretary of State John Kerry—and release of a administration fact sheet on Iranian concessions—Zarif lashed out on Twitter over what he dubbed lies.

“The solutions are good for all, as they stand,” he tweeted. “There is no need to spin using ‘fact sheets’ so early on.”

Persian Hero.

Persian rug.

Even the surrender-happy French say Obama gave away too much, yeah, too much...as in EVERYTHING!!!

http://weaselzippers.us/219484-ayatollah-khamenei-we-have-triumphed-over-our-enemies/

Ayatollah spikes the football in Hussein's face.

This is the most sickening thing ever perpetrated!!!  And yet, I bet this still doesn't rise high enough to warrant strong and resolute action from the feckless E-GOP controlled Congress...

If not now...never...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 11:42:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Lying, Harfing and Bullshyt, oh my!

Just another day in ObamaLand...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
OK, I loath these savages and would like nothing better than to beat the Shiite out of every last one of them...but this headline quoting the Persian Putz made me giggle with astonishment...

Ayatollah Khamenei accused the Obama administration of “lying” about the proposed terms, being “deceptive,” and having “devilish” intentions, according to multiple published accounts of his speech, as well as posts on his official Twitter feed.  

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/ayatollah-khamenei-accuses-wh-lying-being-deceptive-and-having-devilish-intentions_914336.html#!

I am not giggling with astonishment over the statement per se, it would be astonishing if anybody thought of Obama and his minions being anything other than liars, deceivers and devils...what is truly astonishing is that for the first time in the History of the United States, after 35 years of "Grerat Satan" this and "Great Satan" that...the mere fact that B. Hussein O is running America makes these moonbats absolutely 100% correct for the very first time!!!

Yes, thank you America, thank you Low-Info moron, thank you proglodyte media...thanks all you idiots for making it possible to reach new depths of national shame!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
So, Obama gives the Shiite's running Iran the green light to go nuclear...then Russia in a totally predictable move sells S-300 SAMs to Iran, thus making it harder for Israel to penetrate Iran's air defense network which is a necessity should any operation be mounted to pulverize their nuclear work...and now Darth Obama is on a BS the liberal America Jews tour, as if that will pacify all Jewish resistance to his diabolical scheme to allow Iran to extort future Western leaders and neighboring countries with its certain nuclear stockpile.

That one man can get away with committing so much evil in broad daylight certainly shows how deep into the sewer we've sunk!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
PM Netanyahu warns of a second Holocaust from Iran, compares the Obama-Iran agreement to appeasing Hitler before Hitler launched WWII -
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/benjamin-netanyahu-giving-in-to-iran-just-like-appeasing-hitler/article/2563105#!

"Even if we will be forced to stand alone, we will not falter. We will maintain our right to defend ourselves," said Netanyahu who added that preventing another Holocaust is his "personal responsibility."

Yeah, you are definitely going to have to act alone...America is in the grips of evil...

And speaking of evil, did y'all see this little tidbit?

North Korea supplied several shipments of missile components to Iran during recent nuclear talks and the transfers appear to violate United Nations sanctions on both countries, according to U.S. intelligence officials.

And...

Details of the arms shipments were included in President Obama’s daily intelligence briefings and officials suggested information about the transfers was kept secret from the United Nations, which is in charge of monitoring sanctions violations.

See?  The Devil is busy in America, evil is sprinting to do as much damage as possible with the time it has left...

We hear better news out of surprising corners than we do from this vile regime here in America, that's for sure!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 07:56:43 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The deceit and duplicity of this odious Obama Regime knows no depths!

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-21/obama-kept-iran-s-short-breakout-time-a-secret

The lie about Iran's nuclear capacity to it's own citizens, to world leaders directly in the line of fire, to everyone...and surrender to the insane nation who wants to wipe Israel and the US off the map...and this high treason goes unpunished...no its worse than that, it gets rewarded with respect and consideration and deference...yet more treason.  Treason is the new patriotism of this twisted bunch!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-27/boehner-congress-doesn-t-have-votes-to-stop-iran-deal

That's because they ceded to obongo their advice-and-consent powers as regards treaties, in effect turning the Constitution on its head.

I could just freakin SCREAM.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"