Author Topic: Obama Surrenders to Iran...Will Let Them Do Whatever They Want With Nukes  (Read 23744 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
He doesn't have enough people to stop a mob from dragging their lazy treasonous asses down the Capitol steps and into the street either.

Perhaps the f**king morons should think about that?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Activate the Harf Alert System!   ::siren::

Check your gag reflex...

Kerry taps Foggy Bottom's Marie Harf for top Iran Nuke Giveaway Propaganda job

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
To be sure to seal the surrender terms, Obama is advancing the pace of talks...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150530/eu--iran_nuclear_talks-0172303335.html

...must be a swell deal, eh?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
To be sure to seal the surrender terms, Obama is advancing the pace of talks...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150530/eu--iran_nuclear_talks-0172303335.html

...must be a swell deal, eh?

Ushering in Sharia. Step. By. Step.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
NYT Report: Iran’s Nuclear Stockpile Has Grown 20% Over Last 18 Months Of Negotiations, State Department’s Harf “Totally Perplexed”

WZ - "It doesn’t take much to perplex Marie Harf."

So true!

She's probably still crabby because she hasn't been able to locate her lady parts for more than 18 months!   ::laughonfloor::

But hey, Iran gonna have even more nukes!  More is better in Obamaworld, right?

::speechless::   ::outrage::

Maybe she didn't get the memo from her Boss, who just took military options completely off the table with respect to Iran and if they comply with the weak and pointless Obama -brokered agreement or not.

So, total surrender to Iran.  I bet all the others will be sprinting to jump-start their programs and await their special deal with our Dear Dumbass!

Certainly the Saudi's will.  And what's to stop South Africa who has lots of uranium?  Maybe some friendly folks will too, like Taiwan.  WTF, whose gonna say boo!

Nukes for everybody!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:11:28 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Harf defends Iran...

Iran is awesome!

Nukes are like puppies...so cuddly and nice, relax and let Team Obama handle the puppies!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:38:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline Magnum

Oh BTW it is Al-Quds Day in Iran today which basically is hate Israel day.

//www.timesofisrael.com/chanting-death-to-israel-iran-al-quds-day-marches-draw-millions/

When this administrations day of reckoning with God comes I do not believe it will be pretty.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
For the Obama Regime it is complete capitulation to Iran or bust.

I opt for bust.

I will enjoy watching the reckoning coming to these punks!   ::popcorn::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Obama Iran Deal is done...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-14/world-powers-reach-landmark-nuclear-deal-iran-major-hurdles-remain-oil-slides

...might as well be written on sh*twipe...at least then it would serve one useful function...

The clock is ticking for Israel...but it always has been ticking...this just solidifies ObamaAmerica as a hostile nation...

Iran celebrates...

http://www.vocativ.com/news/211147/iranians-are-euphoric-after-nuclear-deal-reached/

...that ought to turn your pooh white...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:10:27 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Hilarious.

Obama Threatens Congress: I Will Veto Any Legislation That Blocks Iran Nuclear Deal

Seems a pointless threat...

It's like putting a condom on after you screw...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Maybe all of that stuff about shape-shifting lizard  aliens is true - and they are manipulating our governments to ensure a nuclear war and the end of the huan race.
Seriously, does anyone think for one moment that the out come of this will not be an attack on Israel and world war III?

Speaking of which - do you have a survey meter? (low radiation levels)  Do you have a fall out meter? ( high levels after a blast) 
Do you have KI pills?
If not, maybe you need to stock up. 

And this is a pretty neat little product ( expensive but very useful)  that combines the dosometer, and both meters. I have a nukalert and a more expensive survey geigercounter from black cat ( you need a pc to use it)   but I may have to pony up for one of these so I can have a device in both locations..  its actually a good deal at $750 given that you would be spending close to that anyway on a survey meter and a nukalert. and the built in dosometer could end up being quite handy.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:06:39 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I have a NUK alert and KI pills.

What I don't have is a deep enough hole or an air filtration system...maybe live long enough to track down some of those responsible and pump them full of thank you's...

ETA - If Boehner is criticizing the Obama Iran Capitulation...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-14/iran-deal-done-stunning-historic-mistake-or-profoundly-positive-change

...it can only mean the feckless Pubbies are poised to rubberstamp this abomination.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:12:03 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Cheney -

"You asked the key question, Sean. And that is: What the hell is the president thinking of when he thinks this is a great deal? And I frankly simply do not understand. I haven't met anyone who can explain it to me,"

"I can't help but just shake my head," Cheney said of Obama. "The one thing that really disturbed me was when he said we have quote 'stopped the proliferation of nuclear weapons.' That's a lie. The fact of the matter is the situation we've got, when Iran ends up with a nuclear weapon, that is bound to lead to others in the region to protect themselves."

Cheney had a dire warning about what would happen after other countries build up their nuclear arsenals.

"That will in fact I think put us closer to the actual use of nuclear weapons than we've been at any time since Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II," he said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/dick-cheney-iran-deal-2015-7

Yup.

But hey, let's not talk about reality, lets enter the world of the progressive, the world of make-believe...and get back to what is really important - personal attacks on people who challenge the Dear Leader and accruing more power for progressive elites.

/

What was that?  Tel Aviv?  Oh, is Oprah still on?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
So here comes the new "conservative" storyline.........Who will be the first to lie and talk repeal????? Like obamacare?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Magnum

Is there not anybody out there to call this administration what it really is EVIL. If we had people that truly represented us they would be out day and night screaming on how truly awful and unconscionable this deal really is.

Dennis Prager was awesome today talking about how horrible this deal is. And to be honest all of the Conservative pundits I listened to were too. But I am not hearing too much form our esteemed leaders in congress. However even though I cannot vote for him I gotta give Lindsey Graham credit.  He has been all over the media and has been good at destroying the arguments that this administration is using to promote this awful, horrible, terrible, crappy, rotten, disastrous, dreadful, calamitous, catastrophic, destructive, fateful, ruinous........deal.

My Dear Jewish Brothers and Sisters here and in Israel,

IMHO this president and his administration dislikes you immensely and wants you destroyed. The sooner you realize this the more vital it is not to put your hope in this president. It is now time for you as a nation and as a people to get on your knees and tell Yeshua that you are sorry, repent and acknowledge Him as your Lord and Messiah. And it is also vital you give thanks to the Lord for the American Evangelical Christians. They along with American Conservatives are the best and only friends you have. In fact many of them love and support you more than many of your fellow Jews do. Ask the Lord for protection and for shelter for the pending war storm that may be brewing. 

May God bring judgement on this administration on their hatred for those who were chosen to bring the Gospel...The Good News to the world and to those who Love and follow the Lord Jesus our Messiah.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:08:49 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I know we don't know the time & place, etc....

...but it sure looks like we're rolling into end times & this c*cksucker's taking us there full throttle.

It's time to stand firm in what you believe, & be willing to die when they threaten you with...Heaven (after taking @ least 1 of 'em with you!)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The latest drama du juor...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/248589-un-backs-iran-deal-infuriating-lawmakers

...I don't know why Ruling Class Congresscritters are critical of the Dear Leader's agreement with the mad-strain of Mohammad's Death Cult...after all, this is who B. Hussein O is, this is who time after time they defer to, who they give more power to, who they rubberstamp all nominations of...

From the perspective of the Ruling Class, seriously I don't know WTF they are bitching about.

It's like Limburger pointing at Munster and yelling "you stink!".

Whatever...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Secretary of State Capitulation is dumbfounded over Persian pronouncements after securing Obama's "Surrender in our time!" legacy...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/229675-kerry-i-dont-know-how-to-interpret-ayatollah-khameneis-anti-american-remarks-after-nuclear-deal/

...here's a hint you hyena-faced goblin...it's the same reason why you were chosen by the Dear Leader...

::doublebird::