Author Topic: Man on Twitter during raid on Bin Laden  (Read 787 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Man on Twitter during raid on Bin Laden
« on: May 02, 2011, 09:12:00 AM »
thought this was interesting

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/05/02/twitter-user-reports-live-bin-laden-raid-knowing/

edit:
I just saw trap put this up on the other thread about BO's speech.  Apologies--didn't see it before I posted.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:15:25 AM by LadyVirginia »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Man on Twitter during raid on Bin Laden
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 09:19:06 AM »
thought this was interesting

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/05/02/twitter-user-reports-live-bin-laden-raid-knowing/

edit:
I just saw trap put this up on the other thread about BO's speech.  Apologies--didn't see it before I posted.

Not to worry. These things happen with big stories where info is coming in quickly from many different places.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Man on Twitter during raid on Bin Laden
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 09:28:25 AM »
Thanks Trap.  I stayed up way too late last night watching and listening.  I'm trying to catch up from overnight and usually check the threads before I post  a new topic. 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."