Author Topic: Proglodytes really are going apenuts over Indiana's religious freedom law  (Read 6962 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I already heard Sodom (San Francisco) banned gooberment travel to Indiana...then I heard Gomorrah (Seattle) did the same...now this self-loathing white nigga pretending to be an economist calls Republican's "nazis"...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/top-obama-economist-calls-republicans-nazis-over-religious-freedom-law/

Elizabeth you ignorant slut...stop projecting your proglodyte desires upon others...it is you and your boss who love to dictate, love to ignore the Constitution, love to ignore the Congress and the Courts, love to tell everyboy what to do, what to think and how to act...that you ignorant slut is the very definition of a NAZI!

Talk about not ending well...your fat stupid ass is gonna have a real hard time running from angry citizens...

Think about that, tubby!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I read a few articles on this issue, and slogged through the comments as well, and to hear the regressives tell it, you'd think Christians were just given free pass to shove homos back in the closet.

It's gone from the love that dare not speak its name to the love that won't shut up about it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I read a few articles on this issue, and slogged through the comments as well, and to hear the regressives tell it, you'd think Christians were just given free pass to shove homos back in the closet.

It's gone from the love that dare not speak its name to the love that won't shut up about it.

Yeah.

We part of the struggle, norms not taking it anymore...that's what they get.   ::stirpot::   ::evil::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Aw hell.......Somebody tell this slut it could be worse......Christians could be- head homo's like the religion of peace.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Aw hell.......Somebody tell this slut it could be worse......Christians could be- head homo's like the religion of peace.
Yeah Baby https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JBHKVAs85Ko

::guillotine::

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
(2) Dems need something to agitate the base so it doesn’t pay attention to Iranian nukes, trashed email servers, and an overall culture of corruption. Those who join in are willing enablers.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/204339/

::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Dipsh*t Cher projects hate again...

In answer to her ignorant questions, no, none of the above, you idiot!  But guess what?  Nobody GAFF where your he/she/it goes as long as it isn't disrupting the natural flow of life, moron!

::mooning::

I mean what are you equating, sexual deviancy is a religion?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

I thought she was a he....or it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
All of this is just fallout from the larger reality: without freedom of association, there is no freedom at all.  Freedom means people are free to do things you find tasteless, objectionable, and offensive.  Deal with it.  Why can banks decide to cut off all business with gun stores, but a small bakery can't refuse to make cakes for a fag wedding?

Here's another reality that is going to reassert itself (and is in fact already doing so -- witness all the cultural fault lines being exposed) and that is that human associations must ultimately be voluntary ones. Coercion only works temporarily. All that's being accomplished by the Left these days is to reinforce the "I don't consider these people my countrymen" conclusion that more and more people are beginning to make.

"Society" is a falsehood.  People who don't want to form a society with one another won't.  Government coercion is like a pressure cooker.  The water's natural tendency to boil is prevented by the pressure against it, but watch what happens if the lid is suddenly removed. That's what happened in Yugoslavia, when the coercive central government collapsed. It's going to happen here too. People who do not desire political union with each other are no basis on which to build a so-called "society."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Pence sounds like he is punting...wants the legislation to specify it is not about legalizing anti-gay BS, which is doesn't...but as is typical for Ruling Class/E-GOP pansies...caving into the pc/diversity/multi-culti cult demands is a long tradition with those fools...

No mention if the others states with similar statutes on the books have lurched into full-blown capitulation to sexual deviants...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"Society" is a falsehood.  People who don't want to form a society with one another won't.  Government coercion is like a pressure cooker.  The water's natural tendency to boil is prevented by the pressure against it, but watch what happens if the lid is suddenly removed. That's what happened in Yugoslavia, when the coercive central government collapsed. It's going to happen here too. People who do not desire political union with each other are no basis on which to build a so-called "society."

I guess I'm not the only one thinking along these lines lately.  Fred On Everything (H/T to WRSA): http://fredoneverything.net/Secession.shtml

In the past the rock-solid unity of the United States existed because people wanted it. The foundation was a largely uniform white, Christian, European culture which no one thought about because there was no reason to think about it. Minorities were minor enough that they had to conform to the dominant culture. People shared ideas of morality, education, crime, music, religion, dress, manners, and patriotism.

That unity is gone forever. The old, functioning system has been replaced, not by another functioning system, such as that of Japan, China, or Korea, but by civilizational chaos. A law of human behavior is that people want to live among people like themselves. Another is that they do not like being ruled from afar by people they detest. Who likes Washington today?

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I wish to hell people on our side would get their poop in a group and the facts correct about Constitutionality:

A bakery offers baked goods for sale, refusing to sell a gay couple an ordinary cake that is offered for sale to everyone is clearly unconstitutional discrimination.

Wrong.  Wrong, wrong, WRONG!!

The Constitution was written, and is intended, to constrain the Federal government, not the populace.  The "unconstitutional discrimination" of which the commenter writes does not exist when practiced by private citizens, it's a legislative "violation".

The Civil "Rights" Acts turned the on its head the Constitutional proscription against the Feds 'discriminating on the basis of' and they now wield it as a bludgeon against the people.

It may not be smart business nor Christian-minded to refuse to associate, deal or trade with, members of any of the special snowflake identity groups, but it is a right that has been wrested from us on the most specious of basis.

I am so sick of this shiite.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, it's a civil right to use government force to make people to bow to your demands and cheerfully catering to all of your deviant abnormal impulses no matter how insulting they are to your religious beliefs or philosophical leanings...

Yeah, that'll work...ask any failed totalitarian state...

Glock is right...the old social compact is dead and so is politics as well as the rest of the system...we are in the era where the ass-ends of society wag the dog...they think the power of the state will be victorious this time...I actually think they think they can force people to accept things that are abhorent to their core and nothing bad will come of it...

All these people have the mother of all sh*tstorms about to obliterate their lives.

There are simply too many of us who will not submit, and the harder you push, the closer we are to blood.

"John a une longue moustache"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Magnum

This is a battle that I believe Born Again Believers must fight with everything they have. I am mad at the governors (but I understand nobody wants to be hated) for backing down to the hateful left. I still think business should be able to serve who they want regardless of race and religion etc ( I admit I do believe it is wrong not to serve someone say because of their color or religion but I still feel a business should have that right) but the train has already left that station with the civil rights laws of the 60's.  But what is happening now is different in that the hateful left now wants those who hold deeply held Christian convictions to ignore them under the ruse of discrimination to accept behavior which is an abomination to God.   

God calls homosexuality a AbominationABOMINATION: A thing or action that is vile, vicious or terrible.The word abomination comes from the word abominacion meaning "horror, repugnance, disgust." The word abomination can also be used to refer to a person or object you find utterly loathsome and repellent.

Homosexuality God reveals in his word is a universal moral prohibition that is considered by Him a abomination for all people. If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination Leviticus 20:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG3-SNty4Nc#ws

So a Christian business IMHO has little choice but to deny their services regarding a same sex marriage if they hold Gods Laws Holy and True. I would much rather be judged by man and have man angry at me than my Lord. To be honest however I do not own a business so this is very easy for me to say and I respect those greatly who hold to their convictions! My heart goes out to them because of the hatred from the left they are enduring and they need our prayers.

How long before a Rabbi or Pastor will be jailed because they will not "marry" a same sex couple? This I believe will be next on the hateful lefts agenda.

Many Christian leaders have been silent on these issues for far to long and seem to be afraid to stand up for Gods Laws and mandates which have let the left win the arguments in essence without firing a shot. In what to me is a ironic twist is Christians have the power of the Holy Spirit on their side to guide them but many do not seem to use or forget about the power He gives to us.

As I John 4:4 states "But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people (those that hold the worlds viewpoint), because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world."

You know I am like the next guy. You get home and are bone dead tired from work and yet you need to put the rest of your available energy trying to keep your family together in a Godly, happy and healthy home. At the end of the day you are completely spent. You just don't have the energy to get in confrontations with people....... you just don't want to be bugged and just want to be left alone. But I know I need to do more to fight these people other wise there will be no one left to fight for me.

Sorry for the rant.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 05:10:57 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
 ::clapping::

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Amen, brother!   ::thumbsup::  ::thumbsup::  ::thumbsup::

Offline fordguy_85

Well said, Magnum
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
It appears that the jellyfish for spine Pubs of Indiana have caved.
Again