Author Topic: Defense Secretary Ash Carter is full of steaming Obama!  (Read 924 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Defense Secretary Ash Carter is full of steaming Obama!
« on: March 30, 2015, 11:31:04 AM »
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-defense-chief-sees-military-recruitment-challenges-ahead-144116754.html

Challenge my arse!  This is all by design!  All the purges and social engineering...all leading to getting more moldable clay to follow the State's orders unquestioningly and unblinkingly!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Defense Secretary Ash Carter is full of steaming Obama!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 12:52:34 PM »
Wth are they talking about?  They're pink-slipping folks still on active duty in the field!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Defense Secretary Ash Carter is full of steaming Obama!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 12:58:25 PM »
Yes, they are purging experienced people, still.  Obama is backing off on reductions in Afghanistan too, creating more stress on soldiers and families...which they'll exploit to their advantage as well.

And this fool is using the wrong word...this is their opportunity...the only challenge is hoping people are too stupid to see what they are doing...and 7 years into this Hellish regime it is still working...they aren't being challenged by anybody on anything!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.