Author Topic: Warnings  (Read 4593 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Warnings
« on: April 06, 2015, 10:27:21 AM »
Another eloquently worded warning

Which of course will be ignored.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Warnings
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 12:17:24 PM »
Yep; read that earlier.  Also read the comments and .... smh.  Some refuse to "get it", that people can only be pushed so far and so hard into a corner, because BLAM!

They've been warned, more than once and from different sources.  The BLAM! will be on them.  And no, I'm not expecting an acknowledgement from any of them, then or ever.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 12:49:16 PM »
People in the Constitutional and Liberty community cannot have a voice, they get shouted down with lies and they get the statists to come after them with the IRS, the Justice Department, the EPA, etc, etc.

People in the Constitutional and Liberty community cannot be allowed to govern, which, once you silence their voices and can intimidate them with state organs and a lapdog media, gets even easier to manage.

People in the Constitutional and Liberty community cannot be allowed to exercise their freedom of religion, they have to cave into the base urges of the lowest common denominator or be hounded out of business/employment.

People in the Constitutional and Liberty community cannot live their lives unfettered from secular religionists controlling all branches of government and the lapdog media without being ridiculed, marginalized or demonized.

People in the Constitutional and Liberty community have less legal rights than any other citizen, regardless what the law might say, because the progressive statist overlords are themselves lawless.

The list goes on and on...nothing on the menu but oppression...

Cut off every single avenue of our Life, Liberty and Happiness...guess what's left assholes?

Sowing the seeds to their own death?  Sure, but they don't give a sh*t, why should I?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 04:07:08 PM »
See also http://sultanknish.blogspot.co.il/2015/04/this-culture-war-were-in.html

Read this morning, pointed to by Gateway Pundit this afternoon.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 07:33:42 PM »
Once the festivities begin, I don't want them to end until a sufficient and critical mass of liberals have been destroyed, physically destroyed. I want their hipster havens looking like the background of the author's photo.

You see, once they are suddenly confronted with the real world consequences of systematically destroying Rule of Law, they're going to want a status quo antebellum of sorts, and I don't want to give it to them. I want to rid not just ourselves of their menace, but for future generations as well.

They're the ones who crossed the Rubicon. Whatever happens is 100% on them. It's not going to be enough to merely throw them back across the Rubicon. They'll need to be drowned in it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 10:53:47 PM »

They're the ones who crossed the Rubicon. Whatever happens is 100% on them. It's not going to be enough to merely throw them back across the Rubicon. They'll need to be drowned in it.

The sad thing is how few of them are even capable of recognizing  how many of us feel like that. And even as we are kicking them back into the water they will be surprised and enraged at our hostility towards them, because they "care!"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 11:56:37 PM »
That was a good and well written opinion piece.

What I know from history is that these things, paradigm shifts, can and usually come to pass unexpectedly fast. You just never know exactly what the catalyst will be and then suddenly events begin to cascade in an inevitable sequence.

This is where another equally maligned and mocked demographic comes in...the prepper. Interestingly enough, though, a substantial percentage of preppers are not exactly conservative. I have wondered if, when the shtf, those moderate and even liberal preppers will have the stomach to follow through with the difficult and unsavory part of survival...call it the follow-through.

Anyway...I was just remarking to mrs. trapeze only last week that I never thought I would live to see the day when Christians are actually exposed to some form of persecution in our country and yet...here we are. We are now living in a society in which the cultural elites have chosen sides (they always had but today the veil has dropped) and now conservatives in general and Christians in particular have found themselves to be on the receiving end of what Jews have lived with for hundreds (thousands really) of years...organized cultural discrimination that borders on persecution.

The difference, however, is that this is not Europe of the 1930's and the target of the discrimination this time is not exactly passive and certainly not unarmed. A fuse is being lit...probably was lit a long time ago but these things are always easier pinpointed with the perspective of many years passed...but the ones lighting it are more like Wile E. Coyotes who are unwittingly sitting on the powder keg. This new lawless environment is not going to end well for these snobby ignoramuses.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 12:07:56 AM »

The sad thing is how few of them are even capable of recognizing  how many of us feel like that. And even as we are kicking them back into the water they will be surprised and enraged at our hostility towards them, because they "care!"

Here's a perfect example of how I'm simply past any notions of ever having equitable co-existence with these people.  There is a proposed new gun range on state forest land not too far from here.  I've been very excited about the proposal, because we need a place where people in the area can go for proper sight-in and to enjoy target shooting.  Well naturally there's now a bunch of bed wetting from the usual corners.  It's in the reader comments that you always get the most insight into what Leftists actually think, and as Weisshaupt has said many times they genuinely see your very life as communal property.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article17456687.html

It's kind of interesting, actually: this whole phenomenon of reader comments, at virtually every online article, has probably done more to harden my heart against Leftists than anything else.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 07:07:16 AM »

Here's a perfect example of how I'm simply past any notions of ever having equitable co-existence with these people.  There is a proposed new gun range on state forest land not too far from here.  I've been very excited about the proposal, because we need a place where people in the area can go for proper sight-in and to enjoy target shooting.  Well naturally there's now a bunch of bed wetting from the usual corners.  It's in the reader comments that you always get the most insight into what Leftists actually think, and as Weisshaupt has said many times they genuinely see your very life as communal property.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article17456687.html

It's kind of interesting, actually: this whole phenomenon of reader comments, at virtually every online article, has probably done more to harden my heart against Leftists than anything else.

Who is this first jackweasel that dares call himself Tom Paine? 

These people are going well out of their way to be assholes.

No mercy, no quarter...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 07:52:06 AM »

This is where another equally maligned and mocked demographic comes in...the prepper. Interestingly enough, though, a substantial percentage of preppers are not exactly conservative. I have wondered if, when the shtf, those moderate and even liberal preppers will have the stomach to follow through with the difficult and unsavory part of survival...call it the follow-through.

Most of the "liberal" preppers I have come across lean more towards 60's Hippie.  They hate government interference -- and will typically not vote. The ones that do are "unique" and vote "green party"  or something. Very few I have met actually vote Democrat, but yes there is that underlying current of commune because communes can be  an excellent way to do small scale farming.. provide the commune has an effective way to punish or expel the shirkers.

Some of these guys will do fine SHTF: they have the skills and are able to do the work required. They aren't addicted to you-tubes and the like. However, when everyone is doing sustenance living they will become even more arrogant and smug seeing their "superior lifestyle" of  poverty spread equally and a "simpler life" imposed on every one else by circumstances - and they will probably do everything possible to hamper any progress out of that  condition. Envy is always what drives the leftist.

Unfortunately too few of them will be like the delusional  woman  on nat geo  preppers-- wiped out by her own comrades within seconds.  But as her comrades demonstrate, the  leftist mindset inherently is unable to see other beings as people with rights, so it will be far easier for them to be violent, bulling and vile when it comes time for "follow through." Though really I am kinda counting on them being that way, so that it will be easier for me to respond in kind.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 09:55:34 AM »
That article is hilarious Glock. The picture of frolicking families enjoying the beach paired with that headline takes the propaganda prize. My goodness, one would think that they were trying to imply that the range was placing those families at risk. We have to actually read the article to discover that the "risk" is the possibility that people might be "psychologically impacted" by the distant noise of gunshots.

Because everyone knows that during summertime, the noise of distant explosions causes all kinds of psychological trauma...

Kid shoots a bottle rocket out of his ass
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 11:23:34 AM »
Communism/Communalism...it died a quick death for the Pilgrims...I expect similar results, even though that history has been purged by progressive revisionists in the public indoctrination centers...

No work, no food.  No PM's, no food.  Nothing of value to anybody?  Too bad, you die.

Don't worry though, just lite another bottlerocket...

::hysterical::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 10:43:13 AM »
Another good article on this trajectory toward leftist totalitarianism.

http://coldfury.com/2015/04/05/one-way-to-go-left/

(H/T: WRSA)

It’s no longer about gay “marriage,” if it ever really was. And it’s no longer an issue freedom-loving people can ignore. Nor is it insignificant, or meaningless. If there was such a thing as a reasonable Left, it could perhaps have been resolved in a fashion that guaranteed the most liberty for the greatest number of people, and everyone’s (gay and straight) right to be left alone would have remained mostly intact. But that would have been the case only if this remained a true republic governed by the Constitution of the Founders–America, instead of “America” v2.0–and if the benighted brats and fools residing on the ground formerly occupied by that republic were still truly Americans.

Instead, here we are.

...(snip)...

What we’re now seeing is not the culmination (as I said above, there will never be one; the Leftist gun will ever be at our backs to coerce us on) but the inevitable next step on the Leftist totalitarian path. As with gun control, battling “climate change,” the growth of the welfare state, and every single other issue you can think of in which the Left considers itself to have a vital interest–which is all of them; it’s not called “totalitarianism” for nothing, you know–the push will be relentless, remorseless, and never-ending.

They will not stop. And we will not be rid of them until either they are dead or we are enslaved. That is their one true goal. It is their only goal. And they by God intend to attain it, by any and all means they deem necessary.

Better recognize that simple fact now, folks, before it’s demonstrated for you personally, and in an irrevocable way. I’ll guarantee you that those who have been hounded out of their homes and businesses by the baying, vicious mob don’t harbor any illusions about their tormenters’ “good intentions,” or about just what kind of people we’re up against, and to what lengths they might go. And sooner better than later lest we end up realizing it only when the European Jews did, on the last step of their own Leftward journey: into the cattle cars, ovens, gas chambers, and crematoriums.

Think that’s a bit much? Maybe you ought to ask George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Brendon Eich, Barronelle Stutzman, Crystal O’Connor, or any of an ever-growing list of people given the Leftist mob treatment about it.

No, none of those people were killed–yet. That does NOT amount to a compelling argument for trusting that the Left would never go quite that far; it’s more an issue of timing than of will and intent. History demonstrates over and over that they not only will, but in actual fact have. When the first of us is left swinging from a gibbet or lying on bloody ground by them, guys like Ross Douthat and Jazz Shaw will probably be surprised; will you? How about after the tenth? Or thousandth? Or millionth?

I keep saying it: the road we’re on only goes one way, and ends up in a very well-known and familiar place. There are plenty of signs and markers along the route that indicate the destination, and only a fool would be shocked when we finally arrive there after our Long March.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2015, 11:51:14 AM »
All exits blocked...only one way out...unless you like being a fascist or a victim of them...

The ultimate Fight Club...

And like I have told all of my acquaintances for two decades...the US ever goes full-Yugoslavia, we'll make that little exercise look like a friendly picnic in comparison...

Let's get tribal!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2015, 07:28:08 AM »
Speaking of going full-Yugoslavia...this article pretty much nails it too, the closing paragraphs:

To borrow another term from software development, it is becoming clearer and clearer that the American constitutional system simply does not “scale well”. An operating system that worked nicely for a nation of a few millions of self-reliant European Christians occupying a sparsely populated parcel of fertile territory is now looking increasingly brittle and “buggy” at continental, polylingual, and pan-ethnic scale.

If we are able to think clearly and dispassionately about this, we should not expect to find a political solution to what is at bottom a mismatch between our operating system and the hardware we’re now trying to run it on. The nation has simply gotten too big, too heterogeneous, too fractured and fissile in every way, for this increasingly centralized Federal government — indeed, perhaps, for any centralized government — to manage. It is no longer a matter of which side wins this or that election; we must understand that the problem is at a deeper level.

What will happen, I think, is that after a period of further strain and deterioration — lasting, perhaps, another decade or two, but possibly much less than that — the nation will begin to disaggregate, to break apart. If, starting now, we were all to begin to think hard about how to ease this passage, and what sort of arrangement we might like to see on the other side of it, we might spare ourselves, and our children, a great deal of suffering.

http://malcolmpollack.com/2015/10/13/a-functioning-nation-system-requirements/

Aye, that last bit is the real rub, eh?  As we discussed above, the statists are shutting down each and every avenue we have to resolve our serious issues peacefully and logically.  If they would be rational for just a short time they would see a peaceful partition of the nation into new independent states organized by and populated with like-minded folks in a peaceful migration period...then pain, misery, starvation, disease and death would be spared for all.  But no, they would rather see the entire land covered in blood and ash before agreeing to such a sensible solution.

Thus my rage against them grows exponentially with each passing day...

No mercy, no quarter...

They shall receive ten-fold what they offer!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2015, 08:38:22 AM »

If we are able to think clearly and dispassionately about this, we should not expect to find a political solution to what is at bottom a mismatch between our operating system and the hardware we’re now trying to run it on. The nation has simply gotten too big, too heterogeneous, too fractured and fissile in every way, for this increasingly centralized Federal government — indeed, perhaps, for any centralized government — to manage. It is no longer a matter of which side wins this or that election; we must understand that the problem is at a deeper level.

This is not a hardware/software conflict. Nor is it is scale.   The hardware is the same - a human being. Our OS can scale because EACH bit of hardware runs independently of the others. Scale is not the problem.

This is entirely a problem with software and half of the nation running a virus infected OS.  They still use the same systems as in the original OS - Journalism, Education, Elections, Government - but pervert them to add disinformation - to break the rules of the OS - Write memory wherever they please, crash certain processes while starting their own. They are a VIRUS on our Nations systems.   The Purpose of this virus is to Crash the OS and force a reboot back to the original primitive OS Humans always use, and then the F'er think they can build their Socialist Utopia OS on top of the rubble. - A OS that has as its basis centralized control - a system we know WILL NOT SCALE.  A System that relies on human slavery and sacrifice as its basis for operation. A System that seeks to overwrite the OS of human nature and make people better.

Yes a breakup will happen, but it isn't because the other side has a valid way of living. As I am fond of saying - even if they kill us all, the Statist will still loose. They cannot rewrite the Human OS ( at least not yet) and are therefore doomed to failure. Even if they can create a Huxley like Brave New World where people are genetically designed to enjoy their place, that world will implicitly stagnate. Little progress will ever be made and it will eventually rot because of that stagnation ( if it isn't wiped out by aliens first)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2015, 08:57:50 AM »
So, you are saying basically getting to the same point a different way...the end result is...no matter the reason...there is no coexistence with them or hope of a fair negotiation with them or any hope at all they will divert from their psychotic goal of complete destruction?

And I agree, they will fail...it's just a matter of how long it takes to get there...

Here's to their failure!   ::beertoast::

I just hope I get to enjoy some of it!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2015, 02:42:35 PM »
I do think hardware plays some role in this.  There are differences in intelligence and demeanor that have a biological basis, and it's possible to have too great a mismatch with the expectations and requirements of our civic operating system.  The American operating system was designed by and for people of European extraction, and to work properly it requires a population capable of industry and long term thinking.  It cannot work with a population that prefers idleness and indulgence of every passing fancy without regard for even the immediate consequences.  It's not all biology, but there is a correlation.  Much of the Third World is Third World precisely because of populations more similar to the latter than the former.

A major aggravating factor in the American dissolution is that opportunists in the first type of population have figured out they can obtain political and economic power by growing and exploiting the numbers of "dissimilar hardware" in the second type of population.

Regardless of the exact cause of our dissolution, it's definitely going to fail.  "You do your thing your way, and I'll do my thing my way" would prevent a lot of forthcoming hardship and bloodshed, but that won't happen because the Left is totalitarian.  It's their way and only their way.  They'll be disabused of that only by their physical destruction.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 11:45:53 AM »
Another good one:

"We Will Have Our Epoch"-T.L. Davis, NC Renegade 10-20-15:

So, what I get from all of this is simple: Barack Obama has done nothing other than to solidify the lines of resistance, one way or the other. The liberal agenda he has pushed has hardened everyone’s positions and made extremists of us all. For most of us, we passed that line long ago and have actually been disappointed by the jellyfish responses most people have made in response to it. Everyday I go out into public I wonder: where is the outrage? Importing illegals to vote Democrat? That doesn’t bother you people? Just the open affront ought to be enough, just the deprivation of a vote ought to do it.

The change is coming. Call it revolution, or social upheaval or whatever. Call it an epoch. Whatever was is gone and not just for those like myself who are sensitive to their rights, who are outraged so often and on so many fronts that it can no longer be called outrage. It is something closer to the feeling that one gets when they go into their shed for a chainsaw and find that someone has stolen it. Someone broke the lock and took it. Violated, I guess. Raped would probably be more accurate. Raped of my rights, raped of liberty.

So, yes, there is the world I live in and the world of relatively normal people with blase attitudes toward what has taken place, a sort of shrug, but that is not true. They inwardly seethe with resentment, letting their rage flare in a private conversation, but no further, not for now. But, there will come a time when these resentments come to the surface (on both sides). Then, we will have our epoch.

Epoch, coming to a street near you.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 02:50:08 PM »
Things happen in their own time, but taptaptap, I ain't getting any younger over here.