Author Topic: Poll says a larger majority of American's want tougher illegal immigrant actions  (Read 941 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-americans-want-illegals-deported-no-citizenship-for-kids-born-in-u.s./article/2562575#!

Polls, people...that's all that matters now days, right?

And enterprising opposition member would run with this and use it as a club and shut the government down if need be because it is the will of the people...

But the Obama policy of ignoring Federal law, pissing on state laws and working in corrupt tandem with sanctuary cities and governors don't care about laws let alone the will of the people...

So that's why hoards of illegals continue to pour into the country and risk any effort to get through checkpoints.

"We don’t want anybody to die or get hurt or seriously injured,"

Whatever...I'm beginning not to care.  People are going to have to take matters into their own hands...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
NY is contemplating allowing illegals to vote in local elections.   ::gaah::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"