Author Topic: The Next Fedcoat Facedown - Galice Mining District, Josephine County, Oregon  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://agenda21radio.com/?p=16435

What the heck is it with tyrants and use of force in the month of April anyway? 

I like how they seem prepared for this, put people on notice they aren't taking this sh*t and calling out the Sheriff of this county as one who is NOT a Constitutional Sheriff.

"The people in this district have stated that they will fully disobey the order as they claim that it is illegal and invalid. A call for assistance to the Oath Keeper’s and other State Militia groups has been made and there is no intention to leave the area by the deadline."

::thumbsup::   ::clapping::

Molon labé, fascist bastards!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The spark for The Big Show will come from something just like this .... and it will spread.  And I'm figuring it will not be clear-cut which sides are the good guys and which aren't.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
The spark for The Big Show will come from something just like this .... and it will spread.  And I'm figuring it will not be clear-cut which sides are the good guys and which aren't.

As much as it pains me to say it-- I don't think we are to the point where it will spread. It still needs to get worse and more widespread for that to happen.
One of these will turn into a Harper's Ferry moment. It will prove their willingness to use force against those with a just cause.  But yes, with the media, they will try to obfuscate that as much as possible, and to many, the government will always be in the right, no matter what it does.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:10:33 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero

I like how they seem prepared for this, put people on notice they aren't taking this sh*t and calling out the Sheriff of this county as one who is NOT a Constitutional Sheriff.

"The people in this district have stated that they will fully disobey the order as they claim that it is illegal and invalid. A call for assistance to the Oath Keeper’s and other State Militia groups has been made and there is no intention to leave the area by the deadline."

Holy cow! Those guys making comments over on that site are more conspiratorial than anyone here.Sounds like half of them are from Infowars.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Holy cow! Those guys making comments over on that site are more conspiratorial than anyone here.Sounds like half of them are from Infowars.

In many respects though they are not entirely incorrect, the word "conspiracy" conjures up many things, some helpful some not, but there is a general migration in most people associated with lengthy government service of one degree or another being corrupted by the system whereby the attitude that they can do whatever the hell they think they can get away with and are unanswerable to anybody let alone the Constitution or the people is reaching a critical mass.

There has to be a "spark", this simply cannot continue...unless of course you like a police state or being a slave or a corpse.

How the spark spreads and to what extent is the big question, but I have no doubt it is coming, the latter if for no other reason than for it not to happen means surrender or the statists backing off, and I see neither of those two happening.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.