Author Topic: Someone working a List?  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Someone working a List?
« on: April 24, 2015, 10:28:31 AM »
This story made drudge and these are very local to me.. (non-bug-out location)  

I swear I am not the one doing it... ::evil:: but this area is very conservative, and pretty much everyone is pissed. I go months without seeing an Obama sticker here

I wish the article had more info:

1) The voter registration of the people attacked?
2) Are the cars all Subaru Outbacks?
3) Do the cars all have pro liberal or pro-Obama stickers on them?

If so, I have a theory about how the targets are being determined. .

in other local news.. A man was hit by a train  recently

Leaning over the wire fence at a construction business about 30 yards west of the scene, Joshua Bentley said the train blew its horn "extra loud," which annoyed the crew and prompted them to go outside to see what was going on. He said the staff must have just missed the train fatally hitting the man.They saw the body and then the lead engine disconnect from its cars and continue northbound moments later.

Bentley said he believes he saw the victim parked near the spot of the incident Wednesday afternoon. He recognized the Subaru and remembered walking by "a young-looking dude" staring intently at the tracks from the driver's seat.

Greg Sheets, who works two blocks away at a music store, said he's "confident" the train blew its horn because he loves watching them pass by."I come out every time I hear them," Sheets said. "I was disappointed because I saw the end of it. Have never seen anything like it before."

Police and BNSF officials are on scene. By 2 p.m., the victim's olive green Subaru Outback was towed away.

Loveland Police and Larimer County Sheriff's Office are working together on the investigation, which remains ongoing.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:36:02 AM by Weisshaupt »