Topics > Hobbies & Crafts

It shouldn't be this hard

(1/7) > >>

Libertas:
Trying to get my BIL & Sister on the same page on a boat purchase...she wants a fricken speedboat and expects us fisher people to fish with it when it isn't tear-assing across the lake...which will take just a minute given most of the lakes in our area...us fisher people want a fishing boat we can actually fish with and where we don't get a hernia reaching over the side or need a 20' net to haul in our catch, and if it tears-ass across the lake and can tow a kid or skier or whatever, fine...but there is only one style of boat that fits both bills and it is a bass boat with good sized motor...but for some reason she doesn't like bass boats...

::gaah::

So, I told my BIL to make her happy and whatevertheheck she wants, I'll find a crappy 'ol POS, I don't care...I just want access to more damn lakes!

::lalanotlistening::

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: Libertas on April 24, 2015, 11:55:03 AM ---
So, I told my BIL to make her happy and whatevertheheck she wants, I'll find a crappy 'ol POS, I don't care...I just want access to more damn lakes!

--- End quote ---

Dunno- you already have lost a lot of shiny rocks and guns in boating accidents....

Pandora:
Not much of a compromiser, is she?

Libertas:
Weiss - What's the problem again?   ;D

Pan - Not usually a problem, but sometimes... 

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Libertas on April 24, 2015, 11:55:03 AM ---she wants a fricken speedboat and expects us fisher people to fish with it when it isn't tear-assing across the lake...

--- End quote ---

Allison 2003 XB. Problem solved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version