Author Topic: Bin Laden's Burial and Our Dhimmitude  (Read 4744 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Bin Laden's Burial and Our Dhimmitude
« on: May 02, 2011, 05:15:55 PM »
I wasn't at all elated to begin with, just felt a small sense of satisfaction; now I'm thoroughly disgusted and sick of the subject. 

What with the "I"'s speech last night -- avoid hearing any of it if you can; Brett Baer's playing parts of it RIGHT NOW -- the unwarranted praise being heaped on his head from various and sundry sources (some of it mighty over the top; Cwissy, I'm looking at you, boy), and, finally, word of the oh! so! respectful treatment of bin Laden's stinking corpse, I find myself in a thoroughly bad humor.

This just drove me over the edge:

A "senior Defense (is that term "defense" even appropriate?) Department official" describes the Muslim religious rites administered for Osama bin Laden (isn't that grotesquely hypocritical if Bin Laden's acts were "anti-Islamic," as affirmed unanimously and repeatedly by our political and military leadership for a decade since 9/11 ??) aboard an aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea, following the raid that killed the Al-Qaeda leader.

Today religious rights were conducted for the deceased on the deck of the USS Carl-Vinson which is located in the North Arabian Sea.

Traditional procedures for Islamic burial were followed. The deceased's body was washed and then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag.

"The deceased".  Let that sink in a minute.

Our military people killed this scum for crimes against us and the official description of his remains resemble those spoken in the hushed tones of your average funeral director.

A military officer read prepared religious remarks which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat-board... (and) eased into the sea.

According to ABC News a "Muslim seaman" conducted  the ritualistic burial ceremony for the mass murderer of Americans, Osama Bin Laden,

...and said the prayers, with bin Laden's body wrapped in the "appropriate way."

How fitting that such an abhorrently obsequious, self-loathing burial took place aboard the USS Carl Vinson given this January 2009 story "proudly" trumpeted about the ship's "partnership" with Saudi Arabia:

The U.S. Navy, in partnership with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), afforded a USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70) Sailor and four other Navy members the opportunity to visit Mecca, the holiest site in the Muslim faith, from Dec. 6-12, 2008, to make the traditional pilgrimage known as Hajj.

Lt. J.G. Rami Islam of the Carl Vinson's Engineering Department was selected from about 75 candidates Navy-wide to embark on the KSA-sponsored pilgrimage, which is required to be completed by Muslims who have the ability to do so at least once in their lifetimes.

"The fact that the U.S. Navy allowed this trip to take place is proven evidence that, in this organization, we are all equal"  said Islam. "All religions are respected, and that kind of equal treatment and support are some of the best morale boosters for our Sailors."
[/b]

This sickening spectacle of our great nation's military hypocritically supplicating itself before Islamdom -- affording Muslim "burial rites" to the putatively "un-Islamic" mass-murdering jihadist Bin Laden -- brings to mind, once again, a remarkably candid assessment by the 18th century Moroccan Sufi "master" Ibn Ajibah from his Koranic commentary, a work I was made aware of by my colleague, Dr. Mark Durie.

Describing unabashedly the purpose of the Koranic poll tax (as per Koran 9:29) of submission for non-Muslims brought under Islamic hegemony by jihad, Ibn Ajibah makes clear the ultimate goal of its imposition was to achieve what he called the death of the "soul," through the dhimmi's execution of their own humanity. 

[The dhimmi] is commanded to put his soul, good fortune and desires to death.  Above all he should kill the love of life, leadership and honor. [The dhimmi] is to invert the longings of his soul, he is to load it down more heavily than it can bear until it is completely submissive. Thereafter nothing will be unbearable for him. He will be indifferent to subjugation or might. Poverty and wealth will be the same to him; praise and insult will be the same; preventing and yielding will be the same; lost and found will be the same. Then, when all things are the same, it [the soul] will be submissive and yield willingly what it should give.

[Tafsir ibn ‘Ajibah.  Commentary on Q9:29. Ahmad ibn Muhammad Ibn `Ajibah]

The people heading our government are driving normal people into schizophrenia and dhimmitude.

These murderous, barbaric islamics all over the world are killing us all over the world, Israelis/Americans/Westerners, and the UNsane in every US institution are partnering with them AND inviting them in to colonize, making it easier for them to kill us at home.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Bin Laden's Burial and Our Dhimmitude
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 05:38:29 PM »
And, as ever, it does nothing at all to convince "the Muslim world" that we are not hostile to their belief system. I can only wish we were hostile to them and their barbaric, aggressive, imperialist belief system. Instead they're complaining that we were too indelicate with his remains, like he was some fine upstanding citizen.

It's rather like the school bullies who would intimidate the smaller kids into handing over their lunch money. Rather than being satisfied, the bully then proceeds to antagonize the kid over the small amount. It's all about constantly assaulting the target. Accommodation only makes the bully find another reason for his antagonism, because antagonism is what he does.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 05:42:31 PM »
Mark Levin's now playing pieces of "the speech" so he can denigrate it.

So, now, I have to shut off the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I wrote on another thread:

WE KILLED THE SONOFABTCH! and everybody's concerned about the scumbag's funeral arrangements?!

Mad.  Starkers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 05:47:38 PM »

WE KILLED THE SONOFABTCH! and everybody's concerned about the scumbag's funeral arrangements?!

Disgusting.

You don't get a repectful burial when you're a mass murderer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How hard is that to understand!

Who did they do this for??

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »

Disgusting.

Honestly? For The One.

Last night as they were waiting for him to speak, and the delay kept dragging on and on people were sort of wondering aloud "what's taking so long?". I only half-jokingly thought "Well, it probably takes a long time to recite the Islamic prayer for the dead".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 05:53:17 PM »

Disgusting.

Honestly? For The One.

Last night as they were waiting for him to speak, and the delay kept dragging on and on people were sort of wondering aloud "what's taking so long?". I only half-jokingly thought "Well, it probably takes a long time to recite the Islamic prayer for the dead".

::gaah:: ::falldownshocked::
How could I not realized that?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »
obama had to fix his hair, the towel he had on messed it up.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

RickZ

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »

Disgusting.

The concept of the executed, as enunciated in The Green Mile, regarding a guard abusing a condemned's body:  He's square with the house now.  We're rapidly losing the ability to treat evil as evil, even in death, as if somehow being dead cleans the slate and makes everything all right now.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 06:16:48 PM »
Girls girls don't get all worked up I'll clesar the whole thing up for you. Bambi ordered a slim funeral for the POS everybody on the ship said yes sir!! and saluted the bum.

Then they proced to hose him down so the could get the blood stains off the deck tied a white dish towel aroung his neck and chained weight to his dead ass and mopped him overboard from the deck when the ship ran him over and that was it!!Nothing to be upset about it's all in the translation.See doesn't that sound better.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »

It's not like when that wild red-neck burned the Koran in disrespect and they all rioted.  We killed and buried him with all high respect and no-riots.  See, they are civilized.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 06:42:38 PM »
Girls girls don't get all worked up I'll clesar the whole thing up for you. Bambi ordered a slim funeral for the POS everybody on the ship said yes sir!! and saluted the bum.

Then they proced to hose him down so the could get the blood stains off the deck tied a white dish towel aroung his neck and chained weight to his dead ass and mopped him overboard from the deck when the ship ran him over and that was it!!Nothing to be upset about it's all in the translation.See doesn't that sound better.

I'm definitely liking your interpretation.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 06:43:13 PM »

Video of Osama bin Laden's dead body being dropped into the North Arabian Sea from the USS Carl Vinson early this morning will be made public, according to officials.

The 40-minute ceremony, and perhaps photos of his corpse, will be released "cautiously," according to The Associated Press, citing two Pentagon officials.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »

It IS better than the official, but if he calls me "Girls" again, I'm comin' right through the computer after his azz.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 06:50:31 PM »

It IS better than the official, but if he calls me "Girls" again, I'm comin' right through the computer after his azz.

I'm returning you to your yute. What would you prefer ladies?Broads? womensss?Or one of my faves Gals??Skirts? chicks?
 Filippo Mazzie

RickZ

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »
I'm returning you to your yute. What would you prefer ladies?Broads? womensss?Or one of my faves Gals??Skirts? chicks?

Dames.  Or a nice pair of gams.

/Off to the wymyn's studies gulag with me.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 07:03:17 PM »

You forgot tomatas.

Keep it up.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 07:03:57 PM »
I wasn't at all elated to begin with, just felt a small sense of satisfaction; now I'm thoroughly disgusted and sick of the subject. 

What with the "I"'s speech last night -- avoid hearing any of it if you can; Brett Baer's playing parts of it RIGHT NOW -- the unwarranted praise being heaped on his head from various and sundry sources (some of it mighty over the top; Cwissy, I'm looking at you, boy), and, finally, word of the oh! so! respectful treatment of bin Laden's stinking corpse, I find myself in a thoroughly bad humor.

You're not the only one.  I just posted the following comment at Neo-Neocon:

I guess I’m the only one in America who isn’t celebrating this. Of course I’m glad the MF’er is dead, but I just don’t feel in a celebratory mood.

OBL’s death will not end Islam’s perpetual jihad against the entire non-Muslim world. I fear that leftists will use it as a justification for severe cuts in the military budget. (”The war on terror is over! We won!”) And I don’t want to see anything that might enhance Obama’s chances of being re-elected.

I studiously avoid the MSM, and I didn’t watch the press conference last night. I read some accounts and descriptions online, as well as listening to some talk radio shows today. I understand that Obama used his typical “I-I-I-I” in his press conference, taking personal credit for it. The news media were falling all over themselves gloating about it. This is nauseating and I don’t find it funny any more. I didn’t see the college-age celebrants in front of the White House, but my very first thought was that they were OFA astroturfers.

This whole thing came so close to the release of the birth certificate and the serious questions about it. The body was quickly disposed of. It also doesn’t change the fact that we are poised on the cliff of an economic collapse.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and doesn’t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

(I guess I should also point out that I am in a bad mood because my computer started exhibiting serious problems yesterday and may be on its last legs.)
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 07:06:19 PM »

Ok that makes me feel better but I still hope they wrapped him in Bacon  ::evilbat::.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 07:08:06 PM »
Oh, good.  I was beginning to feel like the outlier.  As usual.

Sorry about 'puter, Rickl; have you been able to get a handle on its major malfunction?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 07:16:11 PM »
Oh, good.  I was beginning to feel like the outlier.  As usual.

Sorry about 'puter, Rickl; have you been able to get a handle on its major malfunction?

!
 Filippo Mazzie