Author Topic: Bin Laden's Burial and Our Dhimmitude  (Read 4745 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Bin Laden's Burial and Our Dhimmitude
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 07:22:28 PM »
Auster's disgusted as well.

I am very glad that bin Laden is dead and in hell, where he has joined the 19 fiends of September 11. But I'm not overjoyed about it. His death, to put it mildly, is anti-climactic, coming nine and a half years after his escape from Tora Bora. It's pathetic that it took the U.S. so long to locate him, especially as it appears he has spent several years living, not in some cave in the purportedly inaccessible border region of Pashtunistan, but in the large, comfortable house in Pakistan where he was killed. Furthermore, since those emotionally intense and patriotic days of late 2001, even as our military strikes against violent jihadists have continued, we have moved deeper and deeper into suicidal accommodation and surrender to Islam, as seen in (to take the worst single example, here and here) the administration's and the media's total cover-up of the Muslim identity and jihadist beliefs of the mass murderer of Fort Hood, a cover-up not protested in the slightest by the Republican party. The enemy is among us, waging jihad against us by a variety of means, and we don't notice or care. Bin Laden's death doesn't change any of that. The mind manipulators of the media and the government want us to be ecstatic about the destruction of bin Laden and to feel that America has won a great victory over its enemies, even as they continue leading us into dhimmitude.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 08:41:08 PM »
Dang, Lady! Coulda been worse . . .

Holder coulda sent two FBI Agents to AbbotandCostelloville, Pock-E-stun, and read his his freakin Miranda Rights.

God, I would love to buy that Seal a drink. You know, the one who said, gotcha, mutherforker, and put two rounds into that bearded head of his.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 07:01:31 AM »
More on the Dhimmitudial services for the POS Bin Laden!

http://abcnews.go.com/International/osama-bin-laden-sea-burial-video-released/story?id=13508657

Frankly, I'd like to believe my fellow swabbies did a piss poor job of adhering to Jislamic practices and just shoved his ass into the water after chumming it up for a host of ravenous sharks and just trotted out this ceremonial BS as a cover to appease the Jislamic thugs...but until a full video of the proceedings are released (officially or especially unofficially  ;) ) we may never know.  I'm on record as being completely appal ed over the official account...but I sure don't have a hard time imagining that Jislamic ass-kisser in the WH giving the order to conduct such a worthless ceremony!

And speaking of Dhimmitude...here's another practitioner...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/pittsburgh-steelers-rashard-mendenhall-questions-on-twitter-reaction-to-bin-laden-news-and-911-events-050211

You can't swing a dead jihadi scumbag without hitting another one or one of their appeasers!

::gaah::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 07:04:24 AM »
I can just imagine BO sitting there at the WH listening to each person explaining how this whole operation works and then saying when they all look to him for a comment, "We need to insure a proper burial."  I mean who else would bring it up?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 07:26:14 AM »
The way some of the Associated Press stories about the raid are worded one would think that Stymie personally , hand-picked the SEALs , determined their capabilities without guidence from DoD or JSOC , personally developed the "concept of the operation" and oversaw it's execution from start to finish . Apparently the only thing he didn't do was weapons inspection before and after the operation .

The whole thing makes me want to puke ! In fact I think I will ... ::puke::
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:48:48 AM by Sectionhand »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 07:31:59 AM »
I can just imagine BO sitting there at the WH listening to each person explaining how this whole operation works and then saying when they all look to him for a comment, "We need to insure a proper burial."  I mean who else would bring it up?

Exactly!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 07:44:26 AM »
The way some of the Associated Press stories about the raid one would think that Stymie personally , hand-picked the SEALs , determined their capabilities without guidence from DoD or JSOC , personally developed the "concept of the operation" and oversaw it's execution from start to finish . Apparently the only thing he didn't do was weapons inspection before and after the operation .

The whole thing makes me want to puke ! In fact I think I will ... ::puke::

It is beyond obvious that the intelligence community and the military brought this package wrapped in a nice tidy little bow to Stymie and that wretched little twerp knew if he passed on this he would be political toast...and as Lady V points out his likely only real input was UBL's fricken burial needs!

But the Left is having their orgasmic fantasies fed and so far the Right is pretty quite about correcting the record, so the fawning MFM is carrying the day.

So, yeah...puke!

::puke::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 08:20:31 AM »
But the Left is having their orgasmic fantasies fed and so far the Right is pretty quite about correcting the record, so the fawning MFM is carrying the day.

So, yeah...puke!

I have no doubt that someday we'll hear how he waited and waited and waited......but he just couldn't vote present on this one.

It must wear him out to actually have to make a decision--I mean he has no practice.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 08:54:08 AM »

So, yeah...puke!

I have no doubt that someday we'll hear how he waited and waited and waited......but he just couldn't vote present on this one.

It must wear him out to actually have to make a decision--I mean he has no practice.

Speaking of waiting -- (pointed out elsewhere), anybody else notice Duh Wun timed his announcement just in time to pre-empt the last ten minutes of "Apprentice", thus issuing a big F.U. to Trump?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 09:10:18 AM »
...Speaking of waiting -- (pointed out elsewhere), anybody else notice Duh Wun timed his announcement just in time to pre-empt the last ten minutes of "Apprentice", thus issuing a big F.U. to Trump?

Oh, I'm sure it was just a coincidence. No President would be that petulant...

Obama Gives Hillary "The Finger"... In front of children

Obama Gives McCain the Middle Finger

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 09:36:25 AM »
Actually, I was PO because they interrupted CSI:Miami. Never watched Trump. :(

BTW:
If we had sent Horatio and his team after OBL, we would have bagged him in 2002. Just saying......

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 09:56:44 AM »
Actually, I was PO because they interrupted CSI:Miami. Never watched Trump. :(

BTW:
If we had sent Horatio and his team after OBL, we would have bagged him in 2002. Just saying......

::thumbsup::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 03:55:28 PM »
Two new stories from the dhimmitude department:

US Military Defers to Inmates, Hides US Flag at Gitmo

I was stunned to learn while researching Mastermind that Guantanamo detainees succeeded in convincing prison officials to no longer raise the American flag anywhere they could see it. Each morning on every U.S. military base around the world, the American flag is raised to a bugle.  But in the interests of not offending the detainees, it was stopped at Guantanamo.

White House to delay the release of 'gruesome' bin Laden death photos due to Muslim 'sensitivities'

The White House has delayed the release of photographs showing Osama bin Laden's body.

White House officials are afraid that releasing the images, described as 'gruesome' and thought to show the dead al-Qaeda leader with a massive head wound, would offend 'sensitivities' in the Muslim world.

It had been previously thought President Barack Obama had decided to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden shortly after he was killed by U.S. Navy SEALs.

The news came as a Taliban spokesman demanded to see photographic evidence of the assassination.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 04:04:38 PM »
Each morning on every U.S. military base around the world, the American flag is raised to a bugle.  But in the interests of not offending the detainees, it was stopped at Guantanamo.

White House officials are afraid that releasing the images, described as 'gruesome' and thought to show the dead al-Qaeda leader with a massive head wound, would offend 'sensitivities' in the Muslim world.

OH MY  ::gaah::

And yet it doesn't offend their sensitivites to inflict massive wounds on us....

Sounds like too many chicken sht officials who think denial of evil is an effective shield against their own demise by terrorists.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 04:06:13 PM »
I am skeptical regarding the flag story .

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 04:32:50 PM »
Criminy, the inmates at Guantanamo should be forced to wear American Flag jumpsuits, memorize Ted Nugent lyrics, pray to Jesus, and their ceilings should be a mural of George W. Bush.

We're hiding the Amercian flag so they don't see it?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 05:03:34 PM »
Each morning on every U.S. military base around the world, the American flag is raised to a bugle.  But in the interests of not offending the detainees, it was stopped at Guantanamo.

OH MY  ::gaah::

And yet it doesn't offend their sensitivites to inflict massive wounds on us....

Sounds like too many chicken sht officials who think denial of evil is an effective shield against their own demise by terrorists.

LV the pictures will come out closer to the election when we'll need a reminder.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 05:04:12 PM »
"Oh, I'm sure it was just a coincidence. No President would be that petulant..."
That is BOBO the chimp your talking about!
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 05:11:30 PM »
Two new stories from the dhimmitude department:

US Military Defers to Inmates, Hides US Flag at Gitmo

I was stunned to learn while researching Mastermind that Guantanamo detainees succeeded in convincing prison officials to no longer raise the American flag anywhere they could see it. Each morning on every U.S. military base around the world, the American flag is raised to a bugle.  But in the interests of not offending the detainees, it was stopped at Guantanamo.

White House to delay the release of 'gruesome' bin Laden death photos due to Muslim 'sensitivities'

The White House has delayed the release of photographs showing Osama bin Laden's body.

It had been previously thought President Barack Obama had decided to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden shortly after he was killed by U.S. Navy SEALs.

The news came as a Taliban spokesman demanded to see photographic evidence of the assassination.

If that's true there is a CO that needs a ride on the WaterBoard Express.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 05:21:52 PM »
I am skeptical regarding the flag story .

Richard Miniter, from whose new book these excerpts were taken, is usually a reliable fact-documenter.