Author Topic: Bin Laden's Burial and Our Dhimmitude  (Read 4767 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Bin Laden's Burial and Our Dhimmitude
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 06:20:40 PM »
I'm so glat we can bring laughter to the rest of the world.
 ::rockethrow:: ::overkill::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 06:26:13 PM »

I saw a comment somewhere earlier today:

"Bin Laden was buried in accordance with Islamic tradition.  His body was wrapped in explosives and tossed into a crowd of children."
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 06:32:20 PM »
Now the hoohah has started about his "civil rights" being violated and fear of releasing the pictures would inflame "sensibilities".

UNsane.  Schizoid.  Infuriating.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 06:36:29 PM »
Now the hoohah has started about his "civil rights" being violated and fear of releasing the pictures would inflame "sensibilities".

Funny how those same people don't seem to care much about the "sensibilities" of non-Muslims on 9/11, say, or Beslan.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 06:45:34 PM »

Funny how those same people don't seem to care much about the "sensibilities" of non-Muslims on 9/11, say, or Beslan.

Yah, funny.  Funny how the same types are reknowned for mouthing the "violence never solved anything" bullsht, but never seem to recognize that mere threatened violence is a very effective tool for the muslims as a remedy for offended "sensibilities".  Wonder when the rest of us are going to get with the program.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2011, 06:48:36 PM »

I saw a comment somewhere earlier today:

"Bin Laden was buried in accordance with Islamic tradition.  His body was wrapped in explosives and tossed into a crowd of children."

::saywhat:: ::whoohoo:: ::rolllaughing:: ::bows::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie