Author Topic: Shooting at MSP Int'l Airport  (Read 3111 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Shooting at MSP Int'l Airport
« on: April 26, 2015, 11:43:19 AM »
Right here in good ol' MN, where every f**king airport taxi driver is a Somolian bastard with a 'Slim chip on his shoulder? Nah, couldn't be.

Of course, if it's a 'Slim, the media and police will do everything in their power to create the "it's not terrorism" and "lone wolf" and "we have no idea why" narratives before they release the names.

When they release the name, if it's 'Slims, I'll move this thread into the 'Slim category.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/2015/04/26/1-injured-in-shooting-at-msp-international-airport/26401579/
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Shooting at MSP Int'l Airport
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 06:37:48 PM »
    I would bet folding money that you're right
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 07:04:25 AM »
Looks like it might have been car thieves. No names released yet.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 03:19:42 PM »
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/28910368/charges-18-year-old-stole-avis-rental-car-from-msp-airport

a vehicle driven by 36-year-old Abdul Kadir Sheikh Mahmoud

Color me shocked. 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 04:36:36 PM »
a vehicle driven by 36-year-old Abdul Kadir Sheikh Mahmoud

I'll be setting up a fortune telling booth.  ::eyes::

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 05:57:53 PM »
Well, that's about as predictable as the fact that the new choo choo train out to my neck of the woods, just had a 20% price increase...to a cool $2 billion.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 07:15:41 PM »
As promised, the suspect is indeed a 'Slim, thus I've moved the thread from General to the 'Slim category.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 07:05:42 AM »
Off with the head!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.