Author Topic: Daesh Islaminals post warning of 71 jihadis in 15 states  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Daesh Islaminals post warning of 71 jihadis in 15 states
« on: May 06, 2015, 06:44:43 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/isis-posts-warning-we-have-71-trained-soldiers-in-15-states-names-5-targets/#!

Specifically targeting Pamela Geller and single out Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan...which means two things: 1) Getting close to Geller means probably having to use a bunch of explosives just to have a chance and 2) these states will be the diversions.

Easy to flush this scum out though, good people in Texas already showed us how, so all we need to do is advertise more Draw the pyscho child-raping murderous demon Mohammad contest.  If Pam hosts them it is guranteed to net some Islaminals!

:D

::popcorn::

When will we really retaliate properly against these animals?

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 07:13:34 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Daesh Islaminals post warning of 71 jihadis in 15 states
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 09:39:32 AM »
It wouldn't suprise me in the least if we have a festering pit of these demons here in the Twin Cities. Our Leftists like to provide an incubator, and our media like to portray them as the victim every time. I'd come here to set up my terror shop if I was a disgusting 'Slim swine.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:19:24 AM »
Well, we do have Little Mogadishu here as well as takkiya-spewing douches like Keith Ellison and sundry unassimilated detritus drifting about, so...

Mohammad drawing contest, yeaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!   ::whoohoo::

Lock n' load!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 11:50:09 AM »
Meanwhile, CNN's Marc Lamont-Hill is either a woefully misguided and ignorant boob, or he is a purposeful liar about Islam and what it breeds!

Either way, the dickfaced fool should check this out and read about the 4,804 slaughtered by these animals just in the past four months!  In a 30 day average month that's 40 murders per day, maybe this buttpuppet can point to another group who is slaughtering at a higher rate...he can lokk invent and lie...but he won't find anybody slaughtering more people than Muslims!

Facts are stubborn things!

But I doubt the loser gives a damn how many these savages slaughter, in his diseased mind they all had it coming...

He and his ilk and the trash they appease will all get it too...  ;)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 04:25:23 PM »
Wherever there is a mosque.....there is a festering pit.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 06:37:37 AM »
True, but Prog's infest all levels of politics, enforcement and and all the bureaucracies and they all treat those places as sanctuaries...whereas a real Christian church is something to be put through the ringer...and nowhere is that truer than in this O'Bongo Regime infested top to bottom with muzzies and muzzie stooges!

::outrage::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 08:49:57 AM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 11:50:43 AM »
Geller talks about Jizzlamic terror threat, has talked to NYPD terror unit, so far not jack out of Hussein Obama's DHS or FBI, big shock.  That prophet-blowing bastard in the White House would like nothing better than for one of his pals to slaughter Pam in spectacular daylight fashion.

url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/shock-video-radical-imam-tells-pamela-geller-on-live-tv-she-should-be-slaughtered/#!]And this smug goat-humping Jizzlaminal sure would look good bleeding out on a pike![[/url]

War against savages...it's coming to our streets, Obama & the Progs will sure see to that!

At least this guy isn't taking their threats sitting down...

"I want to send a message that if you use violence to suppress free speech the only effect is that we'll do it even more," Mr Wilders said, adding "we must show we'll not be intimidated."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/11587797/Anti-Islam-politician-Geert-Wilders-plans-Prophet-Mohammed-expo-after-US-shootings.html

::thumbsup::