Author Topic: Now Baltimore is burning ......  (Read 22057 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Now Baltimore is burning ......
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 10:04:48 PM »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 10:14:06 PM »
Hmm...and here I was almost close to forgetting why stereotypes & racial terms of depiction exist.

#PlanetOfTheApesInnerHarbor
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 07:20:23 AM »
Oh yeah, dat hill-air-eee-us, fo' sho!

::)

They are all idiots!!!

Top-bottom!!!

Check this out -

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was also visibly angered by the situation.

“It’s idiotic to think by destroying your city you’re going to make life better for anybody,” Rawlings-Blake said at a news conference.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/04/27/violent-riots-erupt-baltimore-after-freddie-grays-funeral/

Yeah, you got a hyphenated-femtard mayor acting shocked that feral beasts she helped to create and maintain went out and destroyed and/or stole other peoples property!

Up yours, toots!  You are a big part of the problem and no part of the solution!   ::asskicking::

Same goes for this useless sack of DemonRat scum!

Go back to Ireland loser!   ::mooning::

No doubt the Magic Negroe and his new Injustice Dispenser will make all this sh*t worse soon enough!

It's hard to tell if they are using this opportunity to make the people want to have the PoPo crack down more or if they are using it to purge LEO ranks of white folk?

Probably both.

ETA - More could-be-Obama's Dindu Nuffin's in action...

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/no-justice-no-charmin/

Comms to Baltimores, wez gots r stuf fo fre!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 07:40:18 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 08:52:00 AM »
One word solution: #Napalm.

#BurnBabyBurn.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 09:01:27 AM »
Btw...did anyone see that mob of white, Christian, Tea Party extremists looting and burning down Baltimore???

NOPE, neither did I!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 11:27:35 AM »
The femtarded Baltimore Mayor stuffs her head back up her ass...says race-baiting tax-dodging POS Al Sharpton is "welcome" to go to Baltimore...

Yeah...fires raging, bring in several thousand pounds of gasoline...gosh, I wonder WTF will happen?

/

::cussing::  fool!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 12:46:34 PM »
http://www.salon.com/2015/04/28/baltimores_violent_protesters_are_right_smashing_police_cars_is_a_legitimate_political_strategy/

I do not advocate non-violence—particularly in a moment like the one we currently face. In the spirit and words of militant Black and Brown feminist movements from around the globe, I believe it is crucial that we see non-violence as a tactic, not a philosophy.

Non-violence is a type of political performance designed to raise awareness and win over sympathy of those with privilege. When those on the outside of struggle—the white, the wealthy, the straight, the able-bodied, the masculine—have demonstrated repeatedly that they do not care, are not invested, are not going to step in the line of fire to defend the oppressed, this is a futile political strategy. It not only fails to meet the needs of the community, but actually puts oppressed people in further danger of violence.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 01:44:35 PM »
http://www.salon.com/2015/04/28/baltimores_violent_protesters_are_right_smashing_police_cars_is_a_legitimate_political_strategy/

I do not advocate non-violence—particularly in a moment like the one we currently face. In the spirit and words of militant Black and Brown feminist movements from around the globe, I believe it is crucial that we see non-violence as a tactic, not a philosophy.

Non-violence is a type of political performance designed to raise awareness and win over sympathy of those with privilege. When those on the outside of struggle—the white, the wealthy, the straight, the able-bodied, the masculine—have demonstrated repeatedly that they do not care, are not invested, are not going to step in the line of fire to defend the oppressed, this is a futile political strategy. It not only fails to meet the needs of the community, but actually puts oppressed people in further danger of violence.

Yeah...OK...so if you cannot convince people the rightness of your cause using clear rational logic supported with empirical evidence and proven success...the alternative is to burn sh*t down and possible maim or kill people and then suddenly these people of privilege you Marxist/Fascist pricks identify as your mortal enemies - white, wealthy, straight, able-bodied and masculine (none of the preceeding possibly ever being female, poor, gay, cripled or feminine at yet not identify with your radicalism) you are suddenly going to win over with violence.

This man of modest means and who never got a single advantage in anything merely being being white, straight, able-bodied or masculine...will kill you outright if you pull this sh*t on my property...that's what you and your radical Marxist/Fascist scum have bloomed in me.

Enjoy your crutch...when it is kicked out from under you, set on fire and shoved up your ass, maybe you'll feel something different...

Offline robins111

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 03:20:47 PM »
If I had a chance, I'd be telling those protestors (Rioters) to just go up to those National Guard crackers and start whaling away at them, they won't respond, honest, for true, scouts honor...   Then tell us how you made out..

::hysterical::

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 03:36:02 PM »
And, then we have this:

Social media analysis suggests links between Baltimore and Ferguson violence

An analysis of social media traffic in downtown Baltimore Monday has unearthed striking connections to the protests in Ferguson, Mo. last year, according to a leading data mining firm that shared its findings exclusively with Fox News.

The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson. While further analysis is being conducted on the data, it suggests the presence of "professional protesters" or anarchists taking advantage of Freddie Gray's death to incite more violence. 

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/04/28/social-media-analysis-suggests-links-between-baltimore-and-ferguson-violence/
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 04:13:13 PM »
And, then we have this:

Social media analysis suggests links between Baltimore and Ferguson violence

An analysis of social media traffic in downtown Baltimore Monday has unearthed striking connections to the protests in Ferguson, Mo. last year, according to a leading data mining firm that shared its findings exclusively with Fox News.

The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson. While further analysis is being conducted on the data, it suggests the presence of "professional protesters" or anarchists taking advantage of Freddie Gray's death to incite more violence. 

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/04/28/social-media-analysis-suggests-links-between-baltimore-and-ferguson-violence/

Rush talked about his today. Agitator accounts...@ least 50 of them.

#ProfessionalNi__aOnTwitter #HandMeThatBanana #GoApe

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 04:45:28 PM »
Two of them, Johnetta Elzie (aka ShordeeDooWhop) and DeRay McKesson ......

... ShordeeDooWhop and DeRay were two of the local protesters who were flown to New York City to help instigate the mob after the Eric Garner decision. It’s not clear who flew them there.  DeRay came to St. Louis from Minnesota for the past several months to tweet out his anti-police “hands up” rhetoric night after night. It’s not clear who was paying him.

... “After the fatal shooting of Michael Brown by police in Ferguson, Mo., Mckesson left his school administrator job in Minneapolis to protest in St. Louis. He met Elzie at a medic training on how to respond to tear gas, and together they began to chronicle events in the shooting’s wake as they unfolded with breakneck speed. Their award-winning online newsletter, This Is the Movement, now has some 15,000 subscribers—and the two reach another 100,000 followers via Twitter. “My role here is just to amplify the message,” Mckesson tells Fortune. “We are two of many people.”

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/fortune-names-ferguson-riot-leaders-in-list-of-worlds-greatest-leaders/#ixzz3Ydtf5IEo

On her, a Startpage item:

Johnetta Elzie hired as Amnesty International field organizer - St ...
www.stlamerican.com/ business/ people_on_the_move/ article_029d3f0c-8644-11e4-8252-d7cddba36826.html - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight
Dec 18, 2014 ... Johnetta Elzie has been hired as a field organizer for Amnesty International. She will organize in the Midwest, based in Chicago, with a ...

No doubt they're in Baltimore right now.  Somebody is paying them and others like them and I'd be interested in knowing who that is.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 08:42:08 PM »
  I loved that mother beating the crap out of her thug son right in the street.  Good parenting in action.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 09:13:49 PM »

Thanks for sharing the link Pan. The article and the comments afterward do a brilliant job of showcasing how utterly incapable the left is of handling even the most basic of reasoning exercises.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 09:29:28 PM »
How much good did the TEA Party rallies/marches do?  Takin' a page, maybe ........

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2015, 07:06:49 AM »
If able to dig deep enough (oh, another job deserted by the MFM when they instead chose to the the propganda arm of the Progressive junta that took over the Democrat Party!) I have no doubt one would find many links back to the usual suspects...but the ultimate funder of mischief in America as almost always been that Dark Prince...Soros.  He is the master manipulator.

Sane America should leave Baltimore to those that caused it and wash their hands and leave it to fester and die...

Those who allowed people to turn their town into a sh*thole should not be allowed to escape what they spawned.

Those who blame others for the sh*t they created should be told to FOAD!

Those who caused damage and violence should be punished, those who exploited them should be executed.

Typical MFM propgandist for CNN blames the riots on returning Vets, and isn't publically flogged in the center of town.

But hey, no biggie...the game goes on...and remember "you are free".

This is just the latest two-fer for statists - blame their enemies for the sh*t they started themselves and get the populace used to more crackdowns.

How many real "ring-leaders" were busted after Ferguson?  Zero!  It will be the same here.

::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:34:50 AM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 08:28:51 AM »
Looks like Freddy Gray should have been home convalescing instead of out selling drugs: had spinal surgery one week prior - dots not hard to connect....

http://thefourthestate.co/2015/04/breaking-freddy-gray-had-spine-surgery-just-one-week-before-arrest/

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/04/28/did-freddie-gray-have-spinal-surgery-from-car-accident-a-week-before-his-arrest/

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:46:18 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 11:46:58 AM »

Fran links to Dystopic, who writes:

... There is another word that meets the definition of “political act of violence,” and that is WAR.

Salon’s Leftist writers have inadvertently revealed the truth: America is at war with itself. The Civil War has already begun, but like the quiet lull after the first shots across Fort Sumter, this is only the opening act, and many people on both sides still cling to the delusional notion that things can go back to the way they were, that peaceful compromise is still possible.

... This is a declaration of war, and the media is publishing it.

... The Salon article closes with this:

"Black power, Queer power, power to Baltimore, and to all oppressed people who know what time it is."

They “know what time it is.” The question is, do you?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 11:58:08 AM »
As it should be...let the real oppressors act first...

...then kill them all on sight.