Author Topic: Now Baltimore is burning ......  (Read 22030 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Now Baltimore is burning ......
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 12:56:06 PM »
Looks like Freddy Gray should have been home convalescing instead of out selling drugs: had spinal surgery one week prior - dots not hard to connect....

http://thefourthestate.co/2015/04/breaking-freddy-gray-had-spine-surgery-just-one-week-before-arrest/

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/04/28/did-freddie-gray-have-spinal-surgery-from-car-accident-a-week-before-his-arrest/

I heard this several days ago but was reluctant to say anything until it could be sourced. As litigious as our "society" has become it's no wonder that no one wants to put themselves under the glass but this info could be yet another game-changer.

Exit question: How much of Baltimore will be left before the true story comes out?

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 04:38:57 PM »

I heard this several days ago but was reluctant to say anything until it could be sourced. As litigious as our "society" has become it's no wonder that no one wants to put themselves under the glass but this info could be yet another game-changer.

Exit question: How much of Baltimore will be left before the true story comes out?

These days, the "true" story is made to be the narrative presented by the media & the mob (i.e. "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" or "Po' Li'l Trayvon"). The dude is free to recuperate as he pleases...& doesn't owe us an explanation as to why he was out & about...but the back injury wasn't the cops' fault if he's stupid enough to expose himself, post-surgery, like that...even a small shove could (and apparently did) exacerbate his condition.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 06:34:45 PM »

These days, the "true" story is made to be the narrative presented by the media & the mob (i.e. "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" or "Po' Li'l Trayvon"). The dude is free to recuperate as he pleases...& doesn't owe us an explanation as to why he was out & about...but the back injury wasn't the cops' fault if he's stupid enough to expose himself, post-surgery, like that...even a small shove could (and apparently did) exacerbate his condition.

Yep.

For the last coupla days I've been mocking lefties for their drama-queen outbursts about cops murdering and breaking that poor boy in half and on and on and on. More than once I wanted to shove their noses in the preexisting condition angle but my personal standards wouldn't allow it. Doesn't matter though - I found plenty of other stuff to bash them with ;')

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2015, 07:33:44 AM »

Yep.

For the last coupla days I've been mocking lefties for their drama-queen outbursts about cops murdering and breaking that poor boy in half and on and on and on. More than once I wanted to shove their noses in the preexisting condition angle but my personal standards wouldn't allow it. Doesn't matter though - I found plenty of other stuff to bash them with ;')

Damned timeouts, effed all my post to pooh!!!   ::cussing::   ::pullhair::

I ain't typing all that crap again.

Summary - Links are out there in the ether...dipsh*t Freddy kicked his own ass in the PoPo wagon, so says a fellow suite resident in the van.  Momma says dindu nuffin.  Mayor approved rioting and looting, thus placing full liability for all the damages on the taxpayers, whom I am sure are thrilled to cover that tab.  That joke of a baseball game yesterday made me want to puke and kick somebody in the face!  So emblematic of O'Blowme America...empty stadium...empty souls in a doomed nation.

Bloody DemoProg-Media Complex creates all this destruction, time they choke on it.  Eff 'em, let 'em all burn...I'm past giving a rats ass!

ETA - These are all really good questions, and we know the answers to all of them!  And hey, did I not say look at that bleeping Sith Master?  (See question #8!)

We must destroy the Sith!

Meanwhile, the organized destruction spreads...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:03:22 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 06:29:14 PM »
I'm gonna add this to this thread....mostly cuz I'm lazy.

This is what you get with Affirmative Action:

Freddie Gray arrest documents drawn up for wrong people
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bal-freddie-gray-arrest-documents-drawn-up-for-wrong-people-20150504-story.html

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 09:51:34 PM »
Spoke to my brother  that works in the city crime lab said that at least 30 officers resigned in protest becasue of the lack of support from the city's political hacks.

Can you blame them? I certainly cant's and furthermore can't understand why they all didn't come down with the blue flu. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 06:27:06 AM »
CanNOT make this stuff up --

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/sheriff-baltimore-states-atty-marilyn-mosby-charged-wrong-people-wrong-names-wrong-addresses-of-2-officers-video/

Sheriff Mike Lewis shared this information on Hannity on Monday.

“When Miss Mosby stood up in front of the world with her theatrics at her press conference last Friday she charged two of the wrong people. Now, when I say she charged two of the wrong people, I don’t mean she charged two of the wrong officers. I mean she charged the wrong people. Innocent people. Of the six police officers that were charged two of them were charged under the wrong names, the wrong dates of birth and the wrong addresses.

And because of that, reporters went to the wrong addresses of these innocent people, these private citizens and whose lives have now been invaded. They went to their homes, knocked on their doors. They harassed them. They went to their neighbors and attempted to get interviews.

Bell curve = mean IQ 88.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 06:28:10 AM »
Just like the military purges Warp, they'll replace them with stooges who will do their bidding blindly...like the stupid bureaucrats in Soup's link...perfect ProgBots...

L.I.B.!

PS-88?!  More like 44 tops!!!

ETA - Looks like the local and outstate ferals are aching for any reason to go apesh*t again...shocking, I know.  Good time for 100% blue flu, eh?  Too bad, too many feral appeasers, any such thing will never garner anywhere near that much support.

FUBAR
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:40:39 AM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 11:18:41 AM »
"Collateral damage"

*sigh*

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 02:33:44 PM »

Bell curve = mean IQ 88.

Stated another way, 5 out of 6 white people have a higher IQ than the average black.  It's quite astonishing when you think about all the money, effort, and lives thrown away in pretending this isn't true.  When will it ever end?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2015, 11:43:44 AM »
Dumbass Islaminal convert goes off on the tired old effing it's all whitey's fault for still causing all that social and economic injustice bullsh*t!  Up yours, idiot!  You like to chide others for calling rioters thugs as if that makes all blacks thugs (that's you and your ilk saying that!) and then call anybody a fricken racist if they deny your injustice sh*t is all crap between your damned ears!

7 years under Dear Leader Obama, your boy...and race relations are getting worse!  Look to yourselves first, fools, before you even think of blaming somebody else!  Especially with that lame old bullsh*t you've been trotting out for over 50 years!

::mooning::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2015, 02:31:36 PM »
I never knew Kareem Abdul Jabar was a columnist. But then again, I haven't missed much.

http://time.com/3848474/kareem-abdul-jabbar-baltimore-is-just-the-beginning/#3848474/kareem-abdul-jabbar-baltimore-is-just-the-beginning/

What’s even more frustrating for African Americans across America witnessing the events is the blatant attempt of some in the media to portray this as (1) the result of “thugs” who want to exploit Gray’s death to stock up on some free TVs and (2) an anomaly that doesn’t represent America. Both attitudes exhibit the kind of racial profiling that is at the heart of the problem in the first place.

A Bob Gorrell political cartoon shows a black man in a hoodie and with the stubble of the terminally unemployed, holding up a sign that says: “#BLACK LIVES MATTER (but police, private property and public safety DON’T!)” A Rick McKee cartoon features another black man in a hoodie wearing sunglasses and holding a box with a giant flat-screen TV. Behind him, the city is burning. He says to a little boy, “I burned your neighborhood and looted your stores so that you can live in a more just and fair society. … You’re welcome.”

Both of these cartoons exemplify the simple-minded—and racist—idea that looters and protestors are the same because they’re black and live in the same place. Protestors want to promote a political agenda, while looters want swag. Clearly, looters are criminals hurting the cause of the protesters and should be arrested and prosecuted. But when you lump them together and call them all “thugs,” you don’t have to listen to the real issues. It’s the adult equivalent of jamming your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and humming loudly.

And clearly the protesters (both looters and peaceful) have no use for truth. Hands up, don't shoot?  ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2015, 03:48:49 PM »
Meh.  Pants up, don't loot.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2015, 08:47:31 PM »
Ugh.

I network with several leadership organizations and, most recently, with a Christian leadership consulting group that leads pastors & churches to greater levels of effectiveness. My most recent contact with this organization is a black man: intelligent, “clean”, supposedly good Christian. I was asked to audit one of his classes at a very large Christian Church (the building is literally the size of 2 Home Depots stacked on top of one another) that he was teaching…& we arranged to go out for lunch after the class.

He mentioned that he had recently gone down to Baltimore, post Freddy Gray, to volunteer with food distribution, etc…so I asked him to explain his experience of the whole situation.

His response floored me.

“This didn’t start with Freddy Gray”,
he began, “It started with Trayvon Martin. Then with Michael Brown, Eric Garner & now Baltimore.” Then he launched into slavery issues, etc. etc. - how his grandparents were deprived of the right to vote, or considered 2nd class citizens, etc., etc.

…and I was left with the feeling of helplessness over issues that have been so spun, that even decent blacks are teetering towards the Nigerian whine that keeps them ALL firmly ensconced on the plantation.

When push comes to shove, people groups huddle together because they obviously find strength in numbers & believe the bullsh*t being fed them by their masters.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2015, 10:50:14 PM »
Once upon a time I befriended a guy whose name was "Lynden". He was long past being apologetic or squeamish over being named for LBJ and would simply laugh it off. I'm most remarks he seemed very well adjusted - but then Seattle is a liberal town with a massive "diverse" population.

He was well-versed in the whole white-guilt thing - I think that most black families teach it as a sort of catechism - and that's sorta how we met. He was shooting pool in a bar and I wanted to play so I challenged him for the table. Almost reflexively (scratch the almost) he launched into his "shuck~n~jive" routine. I let him go about so far and then said, "If you're gonna act the fool then I'll go find someone else to play". He actually looked hurt and changed his tune.

We weren't BBF but we would seek one another out when we met up at the local watering hole.

Lynden taught me the concept that "All people are a little racist" - meaning that everyone has biases and prejudices in them, and it's all about how you control your baser instincts that make the difference. It was amusing to watch him do his act - "Y'all done gotsta pity po me cuz I wuz born wif nuttin" - only I knew he was born and raised into a middle-class family that lived in a well-manicured neighborhood. He would do it because it was easy and because people would fall for it. I think he admired me for seeing through it. Or maybe he saw me as a challenge to his talents. I don't know because I never let him get away with it.

His failing was that he was too "white". When other blacks were around he would adopt the slouch and the mannerisms and the trash mouth. There was a time when he "put on" for his "friends" at my expense and I told him to "FO". He apologized later but I reminded him that the for putting things right was right then and there - not at a time when nobody would see. It pretty much spoiled the friendship and we drifted apart.

What I learned was that, even in the most conducive of circumstances, the gulf between us is more like a chasm. You have to be Evel Knievel to ever jump the gap and even then most crash and burn.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2015, 06:34:56 AM »
Meh.  Pants up, don't loot.

Heh, I like it.

No doubt da cumuniti call it raciss and dissin' dey kulture...but tough sh*t!  The truth isn't supposed to shield one from reality!

And boy, do a lot of these idiots have a lot of reality coming one day!  They and their retarded white-guilt stooges.

Oh well, some lessons will hurt and hurt really bad.

::smallestviolin::

For Mr. Pants-half-staff: Now, pull the sh*t out of your mouth and speak like an intelligent human being, cut that hair, dress right and go get a job with bennies and stop being an ignorant slave!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:38:29 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 11:25:17 AM »
Racist black supremecist Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.): "GOP budgets" could lead to more "Baltimore" type violence.

No, racist turds like you cause mindless violence!   ::doublebird::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 06:40:34 PM »
  Never let a good emergency go to waste.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie