Author Topic: SCOTUS on marriage and mainstreaming sexual deviancy by government force  (Read 4421 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/us/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage.html?_r=0

The nefariously worded and typically skewed NY Slimes take on the issue of forcing acceptance the sexual deviants...if anybody cares...frankly, the NY Slimes, the deviants, SCOTUS...all of them gcan go screw themselve and die for all I care...which is very little if that...

::effu::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Unfortunately,  it seems that SCOTUS is setting itself up for this generations Roe v Wade.  Not a good thing.  Opening yet another huge wound that will not heal.   Frankly BOTH Roberts and Kennedy will likely vote with the resident village idiots that are the liberals on the court. 

Giving the Obama regime and the incoming Hillary regime the openings it has wanted against the Christian majority.   Just wait until the IRS and the JD gets going,  the last few years opening salvo will be nothing compared with what is coming.    Opting out of coming government regulation will become even harder then it already is.

People have little idea of what is coming,  and most will not have the stomach for the fight that will be coming.  Its going to be far more then just losing tax exempt status.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:21:10 AM by richb »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yes, once more in human history we may witness the absolute depravity of mankind unfold in all its vile horror...public buggery and all manner of immoral deviancy conducted at whim....all the while Christians are marched into arenas and slayed or tossed as chew-toys for starved beasts...

Yeah, this is all going to end just so very well...

/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/justice-alito-why-not-let-4-lawyers-marry-one-another

Mary Bonauto is a stuttering pos lying skunk!

Once weakened ANY definition laid bare for more reinterpretation until you end up at the only logical conclusion - anything goes.

Lying pig!!!

All Progs need to be rooted out and impaled.

The coming strife the Left has so long desired is going to bring it about.

On the plus side, nice to see prominent Christians declare in "The Pledge" their intent to disobey any law that redefines marriage, so there is one important marker laid down.

Onward...with sword in hand!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:52:05 AM by Libertas »

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Most of those churches will be brave until they're threatened with their 501(c)s

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
There is a way around that too.  Don't report squat.  Make the goons bust in with SWAT gear, see how serious they are, and how serious the church and their loyal congregants are.

That'd be my response anyway...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
From my friend Alan Sears @ The Alliance Defending Freedom:

Marriage & Society: The Big Picture
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
--from Ryan T. Anderson; a way to explain "marriage equality" to those who may still be up for a polite conversation on the topic:

On Marriage Equality
by Ryan T. Anderson

We all want marriage equality & stability – where we disagree is on what the definition of a “marriage” is & what type of consenting adult relationship is a marriage.

Our opponents think it’s simply about 2 consenting adults who choose to live together & love each other. We think it’s about a comprehensive union of sexually complimentary spouses where a man & woman unite as husband & wife to then provide children with a mother & a father.

We want the law to treat the vision of marriage whih is true, eqyuaklly for all people. Thus marriage “equality” is based upon & premised upon marriage reality. And what the Equal Protection Clause says is that you have to treat things that are the same, the same & in the same way – but that you don’t have to treat different things in the same way. There are good IN_equalityreasons to think that the union of a man 7 a woman is different than the union of 2 mn or 2 women; and so there are good reasons for a state to choose whether or not to recognize the union of 2 men or 2 women as a “marriage”.

The Constitution doesn’t answer this – the Equal protection Clause alone won’t get you there…unless you smuggle in your own definition of marriage, the generalist vision of marriage and THEN say the Constitution requires it!

We don’t want to deny ANYONE marriage equality, providing we understand what marriage is.

As for studies: there are only eight recent studies attempting to elevate the results of the effect upon children raised in same-sex households – versus thousands of studies over the years showing that children raised with a traditional mother & father turn out the BEST as opposed to all the other alternatives/parenting structures one can think of.

Large, random representative studies matter on matters of Social Science; and 8, recent, slap-dash studies…attempting to sweep same-sex differences under the social science rug are not enough (quantity AND years of cultural impact) to affect any current debate on the topic.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Across the spectrum of news stories and discussion websites I've managed to forget where I may have said what. So forgive me if I'm repeating myself  ::angel::

We have a government by the consent of the governed. For that to happen we must agree on some simple ground rules. Chief among them is the mutual agreement of the meanings of words. For instance, take the word "marriage". The mutually agreed meaning of the term marriage is the bond between one man and one woman. Nothing else.

If activists choose to distort or torture the term it will lose meaning and become meaningless. If mutuality ceases to exist then all bets are off and the war truly begins.

Choose wisely SCOTUS or the blood will assuredly be on your hands.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
The video to go with Ryan Anderson's words, a few posts above this one; excellent for addressing the marriage issue in mixed company:

http://youtu.be/1mcOCOz-KXQ?list=PLrfBG_mY_WCm_B-9GlUxOXGj9WaL-Lbdo

http://tinyurl.com/pouv4m6]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 04:02:44 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More states should be thinking around the same lines ashttp://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/05/gay-rights-advocates-warn-bills-would-undercut-favorable-court-ruling-on-same-sex-marriage.html/]Texas is and plan now to strike nullification blows upon the demonic SCOTUS if they sanction deviant marriage[/url]!

Here's to rebellion against tyranny!   ::beertoast:: 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More rebellion!   ::thumbsup::

Disobedience planned, if SCOTUS defines down marriage

More rebels!   ::beertoast::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Get that disobedience warmed up...crap is about to hit the fan!!!

I think these black-robed jackals are going to gut the definition of marriage...the Prog cultural rot is so rampant and insidious...we will fare no better (and likely much worse) than Rome did when it destroyed itself...

But where have we seen B Hussein O bully the SCOTUS before?

::thinking::

Oh yeah...when the illegitimate HusseinCare law first came up them!  The Dread Traitor Roberts dutifully grabbed his ankles then and I suspect he will once again assume his natural position...

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I have little doubt that they'll fold.  It's all a chastisement on this rotten culture.  For some reason Supreme Court justices quickly become enamored with the idea of being part of "historic" rulings.

There is nothing discriminatory about marriage as a union between a man and a woman.  Any man and any woman can participate in the institution of marriage.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Racist, sexist, homophobic indian (feather) tribes prohibit queer marriage.

Komrades at the PeoplesCube demand most favored nation status be revoked, hilarious...especially so since the Progs will never say boo about them!

Me?  I self-identify as Native American, so thankfully I am protected along with my red friends.   ::whoohoo::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm so sick of this crap. Our society is permeated with stupidity....especially from those who call themselves religious. if I hear" we must love everyone and not judge" one more time I'm going to blow a gasket. It's amazing how many confuse discernment with judgment....and don't try to explain the difference to those who have no interest in the difference.

The whole gay thing was a topic of discussion within a group of churchgoers, debating this gay thing. When I suggested we need to define the parameters, I was asked what I mean.....Well, first we need to understand who thinks homosexuality is a sin....because if you do not, then I can better understand where you are coming from. It's as if I shot someone.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
People don't want to have to go on record as condemning something the bible condemns..because it is confrontational and makes them feel uncomfortable.  It is another symptom of ProgRot, the notion that feeeeelings trump right and wrong...it allows such unsanity to flourish and take deeper root.

I came across this, a fellow Tennesseean - http://iotwreport.com/hardware-store-tries-a-gambit/

I wish he had kept the original sign, but I suppose he wanted to keep his store from being torched before he could up his insurance coverage.

I suspect though will be seeing at lot more of this.  At least we damn well better see it in the areas we live!!!

ETA - And yet another slippery-slope I-told-you-so! comes true.

::gaah::
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:49:49 AM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
People don't want to have to go on record as condemning something the bible condemns..because it is confrontational and makes them feel uncomfortable.  It is another symptom of ProgRot, the notion that feeeeelings trump right and wrong...it allows such unsanity to flourish and take deeper root.

I came across this, a fellow Tennesseean - http://iotwreport.com/hardware-store-tries-a-gambit/

I wish he had kept the original sign, but I suppose he wanted to keep his store from being torched before he could up his insurance coverage.

I suspect though will be seeing at lot more of this.  At least we damn well better see it in the areas we live!!!

ETA - And yet another slippery-slope I-told-you-so! comes true.

::gaah::
Knowing what we know of progtards, we'll wait and see the new legal problems pop up when they get divorced such as property and who is entitled to marital property when just one partner decides he/she has had enough.

Soon the common sense ground will be that of Muslims
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights
by  Dawn Stefanowicz   within Foreign Affairs, Marriage

Hate Tribunals Are Coming

In Canada, it is considered discriminatory to say that marriage is between a man and a woman or that every child should know and be raised by his or her biological married parents. It is not just politically incorrect in Canada to say so; you can be saddled with tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees, fined, and forced to take sensitivity training.

Anyone who is offended by something you have said or written can make a complaint to the Human Rights Commissions and Tribunals. In Canada, these organizations police speech, penalizing citizens for any expression deemed in opposition to particular sexual behaviors or protected groups identified under “sexual orientation.” It takes only one complaint against a person to be brought before the tribunal, costing the defendant tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees. The commissions have the power to enter private residences and remove all items pertinent to their investigations, checking for hate speech.

The plaintiff making the complaint has his legal fees completely paid for by the government. Not so the defendant. Even if the defendant is found innocent, he cannot recover his legal costs. If he is found guilty, he must pay fines to the person(s) who brought forth the complaint.

If your beliefs, values, and political opinions are different from the state’s, you risk losing your professional license, job, or business, and even your children. Look no further than the Lev Tahor Sect, an Orthodox Jewish sect. Many members, who had been involved in a bitter custody battle with child protection services, began leaving Chatham, Ontario, for Guatemala in March 2014, to escape prosecution for their religious faith, which conflicted with the Province’s guidelines for religious education. Of the two hundred sect members, only half a dozen families remain in Chatham.

Parents can expect state interference when it comes to moral values, parenting, and education—and not just in school. The state has access into your home to supervise you as the parent, to judge your suitability. And if the state doesn’t like what you are teaching your children, the state will attempt to remove them from your home.

Teachers cannot make comments in their social networks, write letters to editors, publicly debate, or vote according to their own conscience on their own time. They can be disciplined or lose any chance of tenure. They can be required at a bureaucrat’s whim to take re-education classes or sensitivity training, or be fired for thinking politically incorrect thoughts.

Heh - my Apologetics blog alone will get me fried!

Full article:
http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14899/?utm_content=bufferbbfb8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Should be in every window -

H/T PeoplesCube