Author Topic: SCOTUS on marriage and mainstreaming sexual deviancy by government force  (Read 4477 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
DemonRats next target?  Language.

More than two dozen Democrats have proposed legislation that would eliminate the words "husband" and "wife" from federal law.  Those "gendered terms" would be replaced by "gender-neutral" words like "spouse" or "married couple," according to the bill from Rep. Lois Capps, D-Calif.  "The Amend the Code for Marriage Equality Act recognizes that the words in our laws have meaning and can continue to reflect prejudice and discrimination even when rendered null by our highest courts,"

What a load of monkey scat!

What this does is make it easier to delegitimize eons of Judeo-Christian tradition, erode morals to subjective nothingness and make it easier for the most effed up elements of society to obtain state sanction for their malady.

Far be it for these asshole progs to be effing honest about their aims!!!

They all need to be sent to Hell with extreme prejudice.

ETA - The tolerance of the progs: 

http://www.weaselzippers.us/228700-left-wing-feminist-on-twitter-says-sexist-people-should-be-hanged-in-public/

Heh, I like Weasel's comment..."just like ISIS"...

And ahh, right back at ya, April/femigoon.   ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:09:46 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I knew it was coming, I said it some time ago, and here it is.

Because "words have meaning".  Except when they don't.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I knew it was coming, I said it some time ago, and here it is.

Because "words have meaning".  Except when they don't.

Pretty soon, I mean if things keep devolving the way they are, saying

• I placed 6 flowers into the garden at the park. or
  • I pumped 6 bullets into that officials head while he stumped in the park.

...will virtually be indistinguishable (though both actions could create more suitable environs)

(Hmm... ??? )
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Check this out -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/protesters-chain-themselves-to-wi-state-capitol-for-right-to-snip-babys-necks-at-8-months/

In moonbat April's world...we could call to have these baby-haters hung...right?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Check this out -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/protesters-chain-themselves-to-wi-state-capitol-for-right-to-snip-babys-necks-at-8-months/

In moonbat April's world...we could call to have these baby-haters hung...right?

But that begs the question: Why arbitrarily set the timeline @ 8 months?

Judging from those pictured in the article, I'd set the limit at 45 years, post original birth certificate (and, uhm...unlimited if the certificate is forged  ;) ).
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
http://www.weaselzippers.us/228783-progressive-liberals-deface-church-sign-by-spray-painting-fck-your-god-we-love-gays-on-it/

The tolerance of the progs...

In ALL seriousness. I really do miss the days when skinheads would roam Christopher Street and whack these faggots with baseball bats.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.weaselzippers.us/228783-progressive-liberals-deface-church-sign-by-spray-painting-fck-your-god-we-love-gays-on-it/

In ALL seriousness. I really do miss the days when skinheads would roam Christopher Street and whack these faggots with baseball bats.

Don't worry. It will happen again. Just like it did in Argentina after their monetary collapse. There is a reason they are passing laws protecting gays.. too bad they can't be enforced.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I guess in Canada, I'd be lookin'  life behind bars...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Don't worry. It will happen again. Just like it did in Argentina after their monetary collapse. There is a reason they are passing laws protecting gays.. too bad they can't be enforced.

Thanks, Weisshaupt. Until then...I'll have this on loop & repeat.  ::popcorn::

! No longer available

Rarely seen footage (captured in stills) from this pivotal 'Braveheart' scene...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:14:26 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »