Author Topic: SCOTUS forces homo "marriage" on US  (Read 5386 times)

Offline Magnum

Re: SCOTUS forces homo "marriage" on US
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2015, 04:47:42 PM »
Culturally, this legal decision represents an historic moment for the United States. The Declaration of Independence, declaring that rights and laws are endowed by the Creator, has been rendered meaningless by a fake redefining of marriage, with no reference to the Creator or to any objective standards. The charade is over. This decision indicates that what has been happening for some time is finally here for all to see: the USA is clearly a “godless nation.” Let public figures supporting this decision no longer say or sing: “God bless America.” or “Amazing Grace.” It is just as worthless as their view of marriage.
Dr Peter Jones

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2015, 06:49:43 AM »
Hey you know that totally evil and wrong thing we did  forcing you to pay an exorbitant fine and violating your rights? Yeah don't talk about that or you will be in contempt of court

Seriously, don't even imply you will refuse to bake a cake for the next perverted set of faggots or we will persecute you some more.
I used to be sympathetic to Homosexuals-- but were are the homos protesting the decision to persecute the Klein's?  Where are the gay voice speaking out about the illegitimacy of the Supreme decision  imposing gay marriage and acceptance of their lifestyle  on everyone. Yeah, there are none.  If you feel comfortable winning through violence and cheating, then you should feel comfortable with the inevitable consequences of that - like Islam and Russia controlling 2/3rd of the world.

Yup, these same stuttering dandies who spewed "stay out of my bedroom" are now cheering the state "invading peoples livelihood and destroying their religious liberties and civil rights"!

There are words for this...

Treason.

Evil.

Add your own...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2015, 06:59:01 AM »
Culturally, this legal decision represents an historic moment for the United States. The Declaration of Independence, declaring that rights and laws are endowed by the Creator, has been rendered meaningless by a fake redefining of marriage, with no reference to the Creator or to any objective standards. The charade is over. This decision indicates that what has been happening for some time is finally here for all to see: the USA is clearly a “godless nation.” Let public figures supporting this decision no longer say or sing: “God bless America.” or “Amazing Grace.” It is just as worthless as their view of marriage.
Dr Peter Jones

I can't argue that.  This nation now denies God and celebrates perversity as "normal".

We can say "God, please save America!" and that's about it, the other stuff is like laws of men...just meaningless words on paper...meaningless words expelled from mouths...

O/T-My father wants me to buy a new 4x6 flag for the lake, I took the old 3x5 down on the 4th and ran up the Gadsden...I would prefer to leave that one up.  If I fly a US flag it should be upside down signaling distress...but I know my father would not be happy and the sh*tstorm ignited by the people who think they still live in a free nation that respects liberty and God-given rights would imperial my folks...so I don't know how that little story will end just yet...

PS-I'll bet there were probably less people at the lake than I have fingers who know what this flag is, what it represents and when it was used.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2015, 08:04:06 AM »
We flew our Stars and Stripes in "distress" mode for a while, starting Independence Day a few years ago.  Then I just stopped putting it out.  On Saturday, we removed it from the pole and fastened on the Gadsden Flag instead.  (I'd damn well fly the N. Va. battle flag if I could find one.)

And that shall stay until Patriots reinstate the true meaning of the S&S.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2015, 11:53:20 AM »
Yup, pretty much where I am at.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »
I can't even get excited about the Fourth any longer with all the sh*t that's being shoved down out throats.
The Republic us dead and until she's reconstituted I will only smirk when anyone says God Bless America" because I know blessing has been lifted.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2015, 02:00:43 PM »
Hey...I watched the fireworks like a good American.....but it's hard to get caught up in all the "freedom" talk. A few of us did have a good conversation on how America is turning into a bunch of mindless boobs.

I did make a good contact with a few vets who happen to have a little land and they were well armed until that last tornado scooped up all their weapons. Damn shame.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2015, 06:10:34 PM »
Hey...I watched the fireworks like a good American.....but it's hard to get caught up in all the "freedom" talk. A few of us did have a good conversation on how America is turning into a bunch of mindless boobs.

I did make a good contact with a few vets who happen to have a little land and they were well armed until that last tornado scooped up all their weapons. Damn shame.
I hate it when that happens particularly when it's one of US. The progtards can go to hell at light speed for all I care.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2015, 06:53:24 PM »
We flew our Stars and Stripes in "distress" mode for a while, starting Independence Day a few years ago.  Then I just stopped putting it out.  On Saturday, we removed it from the pole and fastened on the Gadsden Flag instead.  (I'd damn well fly the N. Va. battle flag if I could find one.)

And that shall stay until Patriots reinstate the true meaning of the S&S.

Same here Pan. I flew mine at half-staff for two weeks prior to the 4th and then swapped to the Gadsden flag - which is still up there. I imagine that the neighbors across the way who have their house up for sale aren't too pleased but I figure what's the worst they can do - move away?

As a side note two "transients" were murdered in a drive-by shooting less than a mile from my home on the 4th. Fun stuff.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2015, 08:43:44 AM »

I hate it when that happens particularly when it's one of US. The progtards can go to hell at light speed for all I care.

I want to help speed them on their way...I'm a giver, a helper...I'm nice that way.   :D

Sorry about the gun-grabbing 'nado, Don.  B Hussein O must have summoned a weather demon.  Stinkin' rat bastard!

I hope to keep the Gadsden flying at the lake...   ::thumbsup::