Author Topic: White Appreciation Day  (Read 769 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
White Appreciation Day
« on: May 08, 2015, 01:53:45 PM »
White appreciation Day

This is my local BBQ restaurant. Looks like Michelle  picked the right place for us.. .
Notice the threats of law suits in the article.. because only OTHER races are special. .
Milliken was 40% Hispanic in the 2000 census.. in 2010 that dropped to 28% - but then who knows what they are doing to play with numbers now. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: White Appreciation Day
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 02:18:40 PM »
I just love it when people who dish it out get their panties all twisted up when somebody decides to follow suit.

More proof the Prog Left's doctine is not one of inclusion but one of preference and division!

Next time you're in that establishment shake that fellas hand for me and tell him "God Bless you, Sir!".   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 02:24:38 PM »
Remember that movie "Day Without a Mexican," and how they used it to make us believe civilization would collapse without leaving the borders wide open?  I always wanted to see "Day Without a White Man," but you wouldn't be able to see it, because there would be no electricity or movie screens to project it onto.

It still boggles the mind as to why pampered, urban, white liberals are so eager to see the white race eliminated.  What do they think happens when you replace a 1st World population with a 3rd World population?  The white man is currently less than 10% of global population.  He has never been more than 25%, and yet the lion's share of scientific and technological advances have come from white men.

I think it's pretty awesome being white. I'll be damned if I'm ever going to feel the need to apologize for it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 04:20:46 PM »
White appreciation Day

This is my local BBQ restaurant. Looks like Michelle  picked the right place for us.. .
Notice the threats of law suits in the article.. because only OTHER races are special. .
Milliken was 40% Hispanic in the 2000 census.. in 2010 that dropped to 28% - but then who knows what they are doing to play with numbers now.

LOLOLOL.....Mexican owners throwing a white appreciation day.....LOLOLOL......And I love the name of his place....Rubbin Butts. I would suggest to him, in honor of their name, have a loud mouth fat ass appreciation day...and offer a larger discount. So much fun could be had here....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 04:27:41 PM »
I think it's pretty awesome being white. I'll be damned if I'm ever going to feel the need to apologize for it.

Personally I still credit Western Civilization and Christianity for the "White Man's success" and I think anyone following those precepts will find the same results.
Of course, that would mean you are smart enough to realize what works and stick with it..