Author Topic: Obama's bin Laden takedown BS is unravelling  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama's bin Laden takedown BS is unravelling
« on: May 11, 2015, 08:56:41 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-10/seymour-hersh-obamas-entire-account-bin-ladens-death-one-big-lie-what-really-happene

Obama's treatement of those in the Special Operators world was bound to come snapping back in his face...they've been pissed off ever since he started spouting his BS narrative, the only truth being the pathetic way he looked in that bunker pic, the one where he looked more interested in going one-on-one with Reggie than be involved with anything real happening...and the whole BS got turned into a movie...all a load of scat!

So, where is this losers body really?  Dumped at sea, or somewhere else?

I still feel cheated, the American people deserved to have his rotting head displayed on a pike and given a whirlwind tour across America!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Obama's bin Laden takedown BS is unravelling
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 09:54:16 AM »
I never believed any of it. I'm not convinced he's dead.

No body. No evidence. Entire SEAL team killed in an "accident". Bullsh*t.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 11:21:10 AM »
Wouldn't be a ZH article without them calling it "premeditated murder."  There's a variety of libertarian just as irritating as any Leftist.

Who cares if they went there specifically to kill him?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 11:44:36 AM »
Yeah, they focus on all the wrong stuff...the mission from the start was known by all but leftists (who go out of their way to spin any such endeavors so they don't look like the evil bloodthirsty Bush-Cheney types) and the PaulBot Libertarians who see the termination of even the worst muzzie scum as bad form like a bunch of panty-wetting Code Pinker's!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 03:46:35 PM »
Wouldn't be a ZH article without them calling it "premeditated murder."  There's a variety of libertarian just as irritating as any Leftist.

Who cares if they went there specifically to kill him?

At least they didn't refer to it as "depraved heart murder"

:o