Author Topic: Talk Radio For The Disturbed, Unbalanced & Poorly Educated  (Read 4856 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Talk Radio For The Disturbed, Unbalanced & Poorly Educated
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2011, 11:40:36 PM »
Obviously, I am not referring to the occasional listener. I am referring to the person who listens to C2C the way that conservatives tune in to Limbaugh or Levin. The believers. The serial non-skeptics. The people who P.T. Barnum made a living off of.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2011, 11:44:13 PM »
Obviously, I am not referring to the occasional listener. I am referring to the person who listens to C2C the way that conservatives tune in to Limbaugh or Levin. The believers. The serial non-skeptics.

Oh c'mon now Trap, admit it. You're hammerin' on me, ain'tchya?  ::beertoast::

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2011, 11:45:26 PM »
You know better than that.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2011, 11:47:15 PM »

Idunno. You were startin' to make me feel bad. Like maybe I AM stupid cuz I used to listen to Art Bell.
 ::pokeineye::  ::beertoast:: ::exitstageleft::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2011, 11:56:02 PM »

Idunno. You were startin' to make me feel bad. Like maybe I AM stupid cuz I used to listen to Art Bell.

*sigh* Okay, I give.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2011, 12:00:01 AM »

You're right I do.
 ::thumbsup:: ::beertoast:: ::angel::

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2011, 01:03:43 PM »
Really don't know why this C2C thing is bothering so many...I mean, according to thje mayan calender, after 2012 we will all be dead.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2011, 06:39:42 PM »

If you can't listen to Art you have no sense of humor or a sense of what if .........
 ::hysterical::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow