Author Topic: Police shoot up Biker's in Waco, TX at Twin Peaks restraunt  (Read 19710 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 07:38:22 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Biker War in Waco, TX at Twin Peaks restraunt
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 07:50:36 AM »
Ohhhh, Twin Peaks, yeah I get it now.

It's the competition for Hooters.

Bike gangs are no different than any other criminal enterprise. It's all about territory, money, and power.

Although I enjoy riding Harley's, I've never had the ambition to join a gang. The vast majority of the members I've seen look to have the IQ of bathwater. That's almost a requirement for the initiation period (called probation) where abuses are dumped on them. The members with an actual IQ that the club can benefit from don't have to go through probation. Plus the intelligent members seem to get to management pretty quick.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 07:50:10 AM »
Conspiracy theorists abound with logical questions.

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/the-waco-police-massacre-did-the-police-just-legally-murder-nine-bikers/
And here’s the comment raising relevant questions:

Thanks for the well written article. It’s important to note what the LEOs spokesperson has NOT said thus far. The list of questions unanswered is staggering, and speaks to the level of spin being applied here. Keep in mind that there is an unprecedented level of containment by the Waco PD on the facts so far, despite some well-staged press events. It’s likely those present will not speak out in public either so the truth seems to be the first casualty here.

So far unasked/ unanswered by LEOs:

Did the restaurant or surrounding businesses have cameras operating?

Did the cops have body cams or dash cams operating?

Did the cops have undercover video or audio operating inside the building or on the patio?

Was a warrant obtained, if so?

Were there undercover officers inside the building, inside the MC clubs, inside the bathroom?

How many rounds/shots did the cops fire, and from what type of firearms?

How many cops shot their fireams? How many on scene did NOT?

How many off duty cops were present and fired their firearms?

How many of the off duty officers present were in plain clothing?

How many of these plain clothes officers entered the restaurant prior to the incident?

How many off duty cops were already wearing body armor when they happened to be there?

How many of the off duty officers happened to have automatic weapons with them that day?

How many bikers face assault charges? How many of those arrested were found carrying handguns? How many of those were legal? How many of those were illegal?

How many of the deceased were shot in the back? How many, if any firearms were found near the bodies of the deceased?

Is there a single firearm that has been traced to a known biker on the scene?

How many cop cars have bullet holes in them?

Why were the media kept so far back as to not be able to take pictures of any of the supposed 100 weapons found scattered around, or the items found neat or on the bodies?

Since when is a wallet chain a weapon?

How many wings does it take to fly above the bullsh*t here?

and so on.

Nine men are dead, and 18 more wounded. Historically this is unprecedented for a single day’s list of casualties. What policy and practices led to this tragedy and when will the public be invited to weigh in on such tactics?

When do we get the truth? When will there be justice instead of oppression?

Condolences and respect for all deserving same.

The bikers on the source site are asking all sorts of relevant questions and offering relevant insights.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/19/report-of-waco-police-affidavitwarrants-inconsistent-with-initial-public-claims-by-same-police/
Additionally, the police originally stated that all gang member gunfire was inside the building, and all the deceased were shot inside the restaurant.

However, a report outlining the 500 page construct of the police affidavit and arrest warrant(s) claims that all events happened outside in the parking lot:

[…] The affidavit goes on to say three or more members or associates of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club were in the parking lot of the restaurant when they confronted three or more members of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club when the Banditos arrived at the parking lot.

After the two rival groups met in the parking lot a fight broke out, the affidavit says.

“During the course of the altercation, members and associates of the Cossacks and Banditos brandished and used firearms, knives, or other unknown edged weapons, batons, clubs, brass knuckles and other weapons,:” the affidavit says.

The affidavit says the gang members fired at each other and then when police tried to stop the fight, they began firing at officers.

Waco police officers returned fire striking multiple gang members,” the affidavit says (link)

Additionally the police went to great lengths to state the franchise owner/operator of the Twin Peaks restaurant would not cooperate with law enforcement and refused to cancel the event despite the demands of local law enforcement.

However, that too is factually disputed by the owner/operator:

[…] Late Monday afternoon the restaurant’s operators issued another statement in which they said law enforcement officials did not ask the operator or the franchisor to cancel the patio reservation on Sunday.

The event Sunday afternoon was not a Bike Night, the statement said, but instead the result of a “regular patio reservation made by a female customer who has been to the restaurant previously.”

“Based on the information to date, we also believe that the violence began outside in the area of the parking lot, and not inside our restaurant or on our patio, as has been widely reported,” the statement said.

[…] “We are in the process of gathering additional facts, and urge that people avoid rushing to judgment before those facts are fully known,” the [franchise owner] statement said. (link)

It would appear there are several contradictions with the initial -and ongoing- claims by Waco Police Spokesperson Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton.  Including last night:

[…]  Shots were fired inside the restaurant and bikers were shot, stabbed and beaten before the fight quickly moved outside to the parking lot, Swanton said

Just to refresh our memory, here is Swanton’s first Presser again: (this took place at approximately 3:00pm CST Sunday)

In addition, the number of uniformed police who were surrounding the building during the timeframe the bikers arrived at the event has increased from 12+ (original report) to more than 18+.   And now includes the police stating the entire uniformed SWAT division, vehicles, squad cars, MRAP, and all SWAT equipment were in the parking lot directly in front of the restaurant.

[…]  Eighteen uniformed Waco police officers including an assistant chief, sergeants and one rookie were standing by outside the restaurant Sunday and responded within a matter of seconds after the violence broke out between members of five rival gangs, Swanton said

So when we consider the police visibility -including their assault rifles- and overlay the affidavit claim: “three or more members or associates of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club were in the parking lot of the restaurant when they confronted three or more members of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club when the Banditos arrived at the parking lot“, you would have to think these are the stupidest gang members, or….. something else.

[…]  As the officers responded, the bikers directed gunfire in their direction, police said.

“Our officers took fire and responded appropriately, returning fire,” he said.

There’s bound to be CCTV video at the restaurant/bar, that might help clear up some of the discrepancies if the video is ever made public.

However, it is worth noting the police themselves might have a vested interest in a very specific version of events, and no-one is visible yet to give any eye-witness information which might contradict that version.

It surely does seem odd that gang members would turn guns on heavily armed police who were directly in front of them, in the same parking lot, mere feet away.  It also seems exceptionally fortunate that so far not a single stray bullet hit another building, vehicle or structure.

[…]  Three of the dead were found in the parking lot just outside of the restaurant, four were found in front of the building and one had been dragged behind a neighboring restaurant. (link)

Yet, …all the gang shooting was inside, right.  Right?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 08:14:51 AM »
What about the one report that said a few of the bodies (outside) we're dispatched by the police.

The PoPo are effing this thing up every which way...this is going to be one fustercluck to untangle.  Who's the fricken DA down there, Krusty the Klown?  I would think even a bottom-feeding public defender can raise enough doubt to get many of these guys off whatever they are charged with!

Is it just me or is maybe this whole thing engineered by the PoPo?   ::foilhathelicopter::

The only true comment I've seen thusfar that cannot be refuted is this - "How many wings does it take to fly above the bullsh*t here?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 10:33:57 AM »
AFAIAC, the police have long since depleted the supply of benefit of the doubt.  I'm not willing to take anything they say at face value.  Maybe this really was just a case of motorcycle gang thugs in a turf war, maybe not.  I read one site that said one of the MCs in there is composed mainly of cops, active and retired.

The only apparent conclusion at this point is that there were multiple gangs involved, and one of them was the police department.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 11:27:27 AM »
I read one site that said one of the MCs in there is composed mainly of cops, active and retired.

A CoC (Confederation of Clubs & Independents) is made up of clubs of all types (peace loving and outlaws) and independent folks, too. From what I've gathered so far, the meeting was supposed to be about biker's rights, so a club of LEO's could well have been there. I hope there were enough peaceful clubs for the truth to come out.

One such club is BACA. Bikers Against Child Abuse. Great organization.

http://bacaworld.org/

Since I once again got a Harley, I've joined the Patriot Guard Riders. Since I'm not a vet, this is a VERY humbling experience.

https://www.patriotguard.org/content.php?s=e953c41d8e12a4550cdc47f96def2b3e

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 11:46:37 AM »
Good on you, Alan!   ::USA::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 12:46:09 PM »
Good on you, Alan!   ::USA::

Just letting everybody know not all Harley riders are biker trash or RUBs (Rich Urban Bikers). ::hysterical::

On the V-Twin forum I belong to, we call ourselves "Poseurs". ::unknowncomic::

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 12:43:45 AM »
Actually, I have a certain admiration for the old school Harley guys.  Those original motorcycle clubs were formed largely by returning veterans who couldn't just seamlessly integrate back into life as if they were domesticated animals.  And a big part of it was due to the mind set of free men.

I've never been a motorcycle guy, so I really know nothing about that whole subculture, but that's my impression of its history.  Besides, these days I find myself almost naturally allying with anyone who answers with a hearty "f**k off!" to all manner of "authority."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 06:38:33 AM »
Actually, I have a certain admiration for the old school Harley guys.  Those original motorcycle clubs were formed largely by returning veterans who couldn't just seamlessly integrate back into life as if they were domesticated animals.  And a big part of it was due to the mind set of free men.

I've never been a motorcycle guy, so I really know nothing about that whole subculture, but that's my impression of its history.  Besides, these days I find myself almost naturally allying with anyone who answers with a hearty "f**k off!" to all manner of "authority."

::thumbsup::

Say it loud and say it proud!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 11:35:04 AM »
These are some very good questions WRSA has!

OUR question to WACO PD & FEDS ~

WHO’s bullets killed the 9 who died and those taken to the hospital?

Where is all the video from that surrounds the TWIN PEAKS and all the other businesses?

WHY have no charges been filed yet EACH of those in custody have a $1,000,000 bond?

WHY were those who had LEGAL carry permits arrested?
 WHY are so many being held in jail that do not have records, were not part of the OMG’s they (PD) were targeting?

WHY are ALL BIKES of those in jail being confiscated via Civil Forfeiture? Civil forfeiture is supposed to occur if someone is found GUILTY of a crime while that “property” was in use or used to commit the crime!

WHY are bikers that had NO association with their targets being held on $1,000,000 bond? MANY are Christian Bikers and Veteran Bikers who committed no crime other than being on the scene?
https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/first-they-came-for-the-bikers/

If previous practice is a guide, any answers that are answered will be long after the fact and long after the people directly affected can seek redress for wrongful actions...I suspect the statists are already lining up their next victims...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 02:29:21 PM »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 09:06:56 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-21/118-handguns-1-ak-47-157-knives-body-armor-recovered-biker-shootout-scene

Check out the pics...only one chick arrested?  Biased, sexist prosecution!

Something to think about. No mention of how many actually had a legal concealed carry permit. And EVERYONE, every single male, carries a pocket knife.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 09:00:06 AM »
"Nothing good ever comes of Waco"

I know that it is entirely (well, OK - maybe just mostly) an emotional response, but I've had this unshakable malaise regarding the Waco incident. I don't identify with the biker culture (although I have friends and family who do) but I reject the narrative that the cops have attempted to sell us.

From what I've see thus far the bulk of the true violence was perpetrated by cop, not biker. The notion that possessing a weapon automatically equals bad actor is only valid if you include LEO into the mix.  That is to say, it is a logical fallacy and a slander. So why are they trying so desperately to sell it to us?

I will say one thing - this has changed forever the relationship between the biker community and cops. Or I should say it had better if they wish to survive. We've seen amply demonstrated the tendency to "shoot first, shovel dirt over the consequences" by the ever increasingly militarized LEOs. What this tells me in a progressively louder voice is that pretenses about civil liberties should be kept where they belong - in fairytale books. In the real world assuming that you have a right to speak, or especially the right to resist can (and will) get you killed.

Sleep with one eye open...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »
I feel as if I already do.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 09:43:28 PM »
Well said 'Soup.   ::thumbsup::

It seems naive to say it doesn't make any sense what LEOs say and do now days, why they alienate so many citizens and still pay homage to proglodyte foolishness, whatever the particular instances the general theme seems to be not to give a crap and an attitude of being above the law.  This keeps going this way it will not end well for them, not sure the PTBs running amok care though.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 11:21:03 PM »

It seems naive to say it doesn't make any sense what LEOs say and do now days, why they alienate so many citizens and still pay homage to proglodyte foolishness, whatever the particular instances the general theme seems to be not to give a crap and an attitude of being above the law.  This keeps going this way it will not end well for them, not sure the PTBs running amok care though.

It's a GD sad state of affairs when I can count the people I trust on one hand.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2015, 08:57:03 AM »

Aye.

As we planted gardens yesterday my brother told me an old friend of mine was trying to get a hold of me, pissed l was not on social media, l said "l don't give a damn, he's a mindless libiot drone, what good could it possibly be to contact him?".  None.

l try to keep my interactions with the enemy to a minimum, things will be interacting vigorously enough soon enough...

Why be nice to anybody who would at best enslave you and at worst try to kill you?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2015, 09:12:24 AM »

That isn't new to anybody with some age on them. As you get older you kind of weed out the people around you that you would do anything for and those that you keep there but wouldn't give a hoot about if they weren't there at all.  It's just the way it is you find people change and not for the better and those that see the light.

I'm flexable to a point and then you hit the line that I start pushing them the end of the list. I'm going to be 64 in Sept. and don't have the time or inclination to waste any of my time on lost causes.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 11:41:32 AM »
This is chilling.

If this breakdown is accurate, the authorities just intentionally ran a kill squad at Twin Peaks.

"land of the free"?

And they are using Nazi tactics on those they arrested.

I think we may need to move this over to the Police State thread, it is definitely gaining that stain quite rapidly.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:44:35 AM by Libertas »