Author Topic: Police shoot up Biker's in Waco, TX at Twin Peaks restraunt  (Read 19716 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Biker War in Waco, TX at Twin Peaks restraunt
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 12:30:51 PM »
I think so as well.  I'm making it so.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 02:05:36 PM »
Thanks Pan.   ::hat-tip::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2015, 06:59:46 AM »
Must have deployed a lot of these kinda cops...

H/T WRSA

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Police shoot up Biker's in Waco, TX at Twin Peaks restraunt
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 07:43:08 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/06/14/four-weeks-later-waco-police-narrative-unravels/

The police BS continues to fall apart, and no more info on the facts is being released, which if I conducted a shoot first sort this sh*t out later operation makes sense...and the fate of those arrested not even clarified from blanket arrests and outrageous bails...

If it can happen in Waco it can happen anywhere...

And oh, where are the good LEO's at?  Why are they not speaking up by the thousands?  Their silence means their acquiescence to these clowns and their tactics...and it means they cannot be surprised if people look at all cops as inherently evil and ungoverned by any law or Constitution.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2015, 05:24:46 PM »
You can also add THIS to the list. You know it's bad when the lame stream media catches on.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2015, 05:49:45 PM »
Unh hunh.  So who did the cops want made dead, with plausible deniability?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 10:43:58 PM »
It could be that maybe nobody in particular was targeted, maybe they all were and they just wanted to do this.  The scary scenario but possible.  Are the authorities gagging this and holding people uncharged because of the fallout or the intent...or both?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:48:09 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2015, 11:54:53 AM »
Waco biker slaughter autopsies...sans ballistic reports.

Big shock.  They cannot release anything until such evidence has been properly sanitized to hide the fact that Stormtroopers slaughtered these folks because the can and because they wanted to.

And it's not the first time Stormtroopers got their jollies in Waco, is it?

#whitelivesdontf**kingmatter

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2015, 09:23:20 AM »
I'd have second thoughts about turning over potentially damaging evidence to the state to some of the people most likely to cover up the facts, but...nobody seems to care about this case any more.  Just flush it all down the memory hole, all is well, we do not live in a police state...enjoy your unimpeded liberty with confidence and without care or concern.  That is all.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2015, 02:50:53 AM »
Don't hear nothing about this anymore............maybe in the Waco area,  but you sure don't anywhere else anymore.  Media sure isn't interested no more.   Police and other LE misconduct doesn't matter if its mostly white folks that are the victims i suppose.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2015, 07:23:47 AM »
White lives don't matter...and there is only police-state fascism when other colors are involved regardless of real oppression and murder or not...

Yup, the Progs turned the world into one effed up doomed hunk of dirt, eh?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2015, 10:00:45 AM »
And CNN is more than happy to show us how violent all bikers are.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/29/us/texas-biker-shootout-new-details/index.html

WHY do the Wacko PD and judge STILL have the gag order?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2015, 11:18:50 AM »
What a fricken joke!

"What started it?"

Trigger-happy unaccountable LEO's and the statists that cover for them, that's who, you effing Corrupt News Nitwits!

It took them this long to splice together their Oliver Stone like pictorial narrative?  Well, yeah...as bad a goon-squad raid this was...probably an immense amount of exculpatory evidence showing citizens gunned down like dogs probably would take a long damn time...

Now the gag order stays in place until the manufactured evidence and crafted public meme results in convictions of all the citizens...on charges which have yet to be itemized...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2016, 08:09:14 AM »
The roundup continues...

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9a2d0a628d284b07bc9247fed433d01e/indictments-against-48-more-bikers-waco-melee

So far, no cops charged or even questioned.  Wonder if the judge will allow questioning of state employees present that day, if said employees are capable of not perjuring themselves, or if the Purifier allows proper defense discovery...

Nah, that sh*t be for old-fashioned America, this da nu 'Merica!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2017, 08:35:33 AM »
Maybe some light is being shed on this?

http://www.agingrebel.com/15854

Last Friday, a state judge in Dallas named Teresa Hawthorne “found probable cause to believe that” either the elected McLennan County District Attorney Abelino Reyna or Waco Police Detective Manuel Chavez committed perjury or aggravated perjury at a hearing held in the Twin Peaks’ cases on August 8.

Dallas attorney Clint Broden (photo above) had requested the hearing on behalf of two Twin Peaks defendants, Matthew Clendennen and Ray Nelson. The first 177 Twin Peaks defendants were arrested on the basis of identical arrest affidavits signed by Chavez. Each affidavit was a barrel of lies. But their veracity no longer mattered to 139 of the initial arrestees after they were indicted by a kangaroo grand jury.

Sixteen additional defendants, not arrested at the Twin Peaks, were also indicted. One of them died. There are now 154 indictees.
What Is Truth

Reyna was provably an advocate for arresting all the witnesses to the Biker Brawl and locking them in a dungeon while the Waco Police Department’s Public Information Office, a braying jackass named Patrick Swanton, shoved the official narrative of the incident down the throats of the world’s assembled, migrating press

Broden has been wondering out loud for years about whether Chavez actually wrote the affidavits or Reyna did. So, at the August 8 hearing, Broden put them both on the stand and asked them about it. That went like this.

Broden asked Reyna, “Prior to the affidavit being given to Mr. Chavez or Detective Chavez to sign, did you allow him to have any input?”

“Absolutely. Absolutely,” Reyna replied. “And a lot of the input – that’s what I was telling you about the hole from communication. There was a gap in communication between what was going on at Twin Peaks and what was going on at the convention center. And I remember getting the affidavit and it was, I believe, a draft somewhat of it. And I remember the draft made its way to Manny Diaz…I mean, Manny Chavez. And Manny said something like… to the effect of, this looks good. But at that point in time, I cautioned him and told him, Manny, you need to read every single line and word in this affidavit and if you cannot swear to it, then you need to go back out there and get on the phone and call the people at Twin Peaks and make for sure that you can swear to everything in this affidavit.”

Reyna laid it on thick. “And I…I told him that and I stressed it to him. And he says, no, okay, I will. And I said, that’s a draft. We’re working on it. You better make sure that you can swear to everything in that affidavit. And you need to go back out there and talk to the people at Twin Peaks. You need to talk to the people that had the Intel leading up to it,• the people that were…that were sitting out there watching these guys try to kill each other. You need to know every single bit of it. And he said, I will, I will.”

Then Broden called Chavez to testify and asked him, “Did you read over a draft (of the template affidavit) or a final copy?”

According to Chavez, the affidavits he signed were already finished when he saw them for the first time. “It was the final copy.”

“And do you ever recall Mr. Reyna saying words to the effect, now, Mr. Chavez, you need to make sure that everything in here is true and I need you to call people and make sure it’s true before you sign your name because you’re signing your name? Did any conversation like that take place?”

“ I never spoke to Mr. Reyna that night,” Chavez testified.

Court Of Inquiry

So Broden asked that a Texas Court of Inquiry be convened to determine whether either Chavez or Reyna lied under oath because he was pretty sure one of them had. A Court of Inquiry is usually convened to investigate official corruption. The first step is to establish probable cause that one of them broke the law. That’s what happened Friday.

This morning Broden sent out a press release that included the following statement:

“In my almost thirty years of law practice, I have never had to even consider requesting a Court of Inquiry. Nevertheless, perjury strikes at the core of our system of justice and, therefore, apparent contradictory statements under oath by public officials must be investigated. I am pleased that Judge Hawthorne recognized the need to hold public officials to the same standards as ordinary citizens. Her actions took courage and she is a true example of the type of exemplary judge who does not show favoritism nor bias and simply calls ‘balls and strikes.’ I remind people that Messrs. Reyna and Chavez are presumed to be innocent and I look forward to the Court of Inquiry process investigating this case to a conclusion no matter what conclusion is ultimately reached”

https://youtu.be/pEJwjOBM9YY

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2017, 07:09:09 AM »
Uhh huh.  Lying scumbags...and the Feds, what about them?  Another one that still stinks to high heaven...and people still roam the country thinking they live in a functioning Republic...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2019, 07:50:33 AM »
 ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren:: 

Here’s an update to a story we covered in detail for quite a while.  [All Rsearch Backstory Threads Available Here] After four years of seriously sketchy prosecutorial conduct, likely trying to cover up the number of people killed by police and SWAT units as they shot into the crowd, the McLennen county district attorney has dropped all charges against the bikers involved in the Waco “Twin Peaks” brawl.

That means the old DA and the new DA were not able to achieve a single successful prosecution of any of the 177 bike club members, after the entire group was originally rounded up and locked in jail on $1 million bonds.

This thing was FUBAR from the beginning with nine bikers killed, twenty more shot and injured, and the police trying to say they only fired 12 rounds.  Transparent nonsense made even worse when the police refused to allow the CCTV video to be released or used by the defense teams of those arrested. Total nonsense. Initially CTH graphed out hundreds of shell casings and it was clear the heavily armed police just opened fire into the crowd from three positions.  Some victims were shot while they were cowered in corners.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/02/update-waco-twin-peaks-shootout-all-charges-dropped-not-a-single-successful-prosecution/

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/da-dismisses-remaining-twin-peaks-biker-cases/article_124b9c6f-d3ab-581b-bb85-56ed33560735.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

This was a mass execution, period.   Jarrett, Reyna, Stroman...and all those murderers on Waco, McClennan County and TX State LEO outfits should face prison time!  That a-hole JOP Peterson who levied $1M on everybody forced jail time on 170 people...those 170 should return the favor 170 fold!

Civil cases seem a slam-dunk...going to be a big hit for taxpayers...

If any people with sense left in this county they ought to GTFO before the next episode happens and the next tax levy comes due!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2019, 05:14:33 PM »

Civil cases seem a slam-dunk...going to be a big hit for taxpayers...

And from what I hear, there's going to be quite a few. So many lives were ruined over this crap.

Thomas Jefferson

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2019, 10:01:40 PM »
This was so obvious from the beginning.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2019, 11:11:14 AM »
And have any of these executioners been charged and confined under excessive bail?  How about those ringleaders?  How about somebody put all this statist scum where it belongs?

And that this could happen in a Texas County shows how far into the sh*tter places have gone!