Author Topic: Issa GRILLS Holder  (Read 6492 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Issa GRILLS Holder
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 12:03:36 PM »
Barry is denying he knew anything about it.  I guess that throws Erica & Janet under the bus...

::)

You know what??? It is perfectly believable he DIDN'T know anything.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 12:52:08 PM »
[blockquote]
LINK[

House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa (R.-Calif.) told CNSNews.com in an interview that he believes the Justice Department is covering up information relevant to a congressional investigation of an operation in which the department knowingly allowed intermediaries of Mexican drug cartels to purchase guns at licensed firearms dealers in the United States and then get away without being arrested or the guns being retrieved.
Additionally, Issa says he does not believe Attorney General Eric Holder testified accurately in the Judiciary Committee on May 3, ...
[blockquote]

They are taking testimony today.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »
From Fox today

Fall Guy for Operation Fast & Furious?
Jun 20, 2011   - 2:54 

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1009171648001

Melson has no intention of leaving and could have the goods on Holder.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 05:03:07 PM »
Grab his behind and turn him!!This one goes all the way up to the WH
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 05:46:19 PM »

Melson to step down video at link

Kenneth Melson, acting director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, is expected to resign under pressure... [two senior Feds said]

hemm

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 07:54:33 PM »
ok so where is all the truth to power horse squeeze......??!!??

Inquiring minds want to know: what'd he know and when did he know it............?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 07:11:19 AM »
Who gave him carte blanch to do whatever the hell he wants or who gave him authorization for this operation?!  It has to be one or the other dangnabbit!

Squeeze that grape till he pops!!!

The same question applies to Erica!  I ain't buying any of this Obamakov didn't know BS!  Squeeze these punks hard!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011, 08:15:55 AM »
Additionally, where did the funding come for this?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 08:21:39 AM »
If in the annual appropriation bills to fund department operations, I am not sure how detailed they get, it may be a lump sum divided as the department requires.  They may only itemize their budget by broad categories like salaries & benefits, supplies, capital equipment, field expenses etc.  Somebody on The Hill outta know the answer on that one, especially the committee chairs with oversight responsibility!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2011, 09:19:39 AM »
If in the annual appropriation bills to fund department operations, I am not sure how detailed they get, it may be a lump sum divided as the department requires.  They may only itemize their budget by broad categories like salaries & benefits, supplies, capital equipment, field expenses etc.  Somebody on The Hill outta know the answer on that one, especially the committee chairs with oversight responsibility!

There's probably a ton of dough in an account labeled "Misc. Funds" or "General Operating Funds" or some such nebulous designation . Whatever it is , it's probably murky enough to give Stymie plausible deniability of any knowlege .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »

There's probably a ton of dough in an account labeled "Misc. Funds" or "General Operating Funds" or some such nebulous designation . Whatever it is , it's probably murky enough to give Stymie plausible deniability of any knowlege .

He can plausibly deny all he wants, because the obvious next question would be "so, you have rogue people running around making up God knows what and doing things which may or may not violate our laws and get citizens killed and all you got to offer is 'I didn't know jack about this' and that's supposed to keep your ass off the hook?"!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2011, 11:34:01 AM »

[blockquote]
LINK
“What we have here is a colossal failure of leadership,’’ Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent Peter Forcelli told a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing. “This was a catastrophic disaster.’’
Gun-rights advocates, many of them in Texas, argue that the Fast and Furious case shows that most, if not all, U.S. weapons purchases were within ATF’s power to prevent. Most weapons in Mexico come from Central America or are sold to traffickers by corrupt Mexican law enforcement, they claim.
Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., called for a separate hearing to examine whether current gun laws are adequate to stem the Mexico-bound gun flow.
The three ATF agents testified how at times they watched purchasers carry away loads of weapons and put them into traffickers’ cars only to have supervisors tell them to do nothing.

When agents protested, ATF agent John Dodson said, “We were told that we simply didn’t understand the plan.’’

A former N.Y. police detective, Forcelli said: “To walk a single gun is, in my opinion, an idiotic move.’’
[/blockquote]

Senators Feinstein and Schumer, Monday, called for a reinstatement of Feinstein's assault-weapons ban which expired in 2004.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2011, 12:00:21 PM »

[blockquote]
LINK
“What we have here is a colossal failure of leadership,’’ Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent Peter Forcelli told a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing. “This was a catastrophic disaster.’’
Gun-rights advocates, many of them in Texas, argue that the Fast and Furious case shows that most, if not all, U.S. weapons purchases were within ATF’s power to prevent. Most weapons in Mexico come from Central America or are sold to traffickers by corrupt Mexican law enforcement, they claim.
Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., called for a separate hearing to examine whether current gun laws are adequate to stem the Mexico-bound gun flow.
The three ATF agents testified how at times they watched purchasers carry away loads of weapons and put them into traffickers’ cars only to have supervisors tell them to do nothing.

When agents protested, ATF agent John Dodson said, “We were told that we simply didn’t understand the plan.’’

A former N.Y. police detective, Forcelli said: “To walk a single gun is, in my opinion, an idiotic move.’’
[/blockquote]

Senators Feinstein and Schumer, Monday, called for a reinstatement of Feinstein's assault-weapons ban which expired in 2004.

LOL...Yeah, that's the answer. assclowns.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.