Author Topic: Amy Beeman - A profile in evil  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Amy Beeman - A profile in evil
« on: May 28, 2015, 07:55:34 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/224847-sick-abortion-worker-proud-of-job-where-tiny-arms-and-legs-float-in-baking-pans/

For anybody who thinks wholesale abortion isn't evil, I give you Amy Beeman. 

I can imagine many people working the German concentration camps felt much the same way about gasing Jews and stuffing them into ovens..I bet it really solidified their belief in Nazism and Hitler.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:13:57 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Amy Beeman - A profile in evil
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 08:50:29 AM »
IIRC, we had a similar conversation when Gosnell's atrocities were revealed. It is only logical that real ghouls would be attracted to work in an industry whose trade is the most despicable evil imaginable. I'm sure that the abortion industry has more than its fair share of people who delight in the fact that they can dismember and kill children without legal consequence.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 09:58:56 AM »
Sickening.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 10:02:16 PM »
Sickening.

That's not the word that came to my mind, but I guess it'll work.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 11:23:35 PM »
Supply your own as well, then.  That was just what came to my mind first.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 07:58:59 AM »
Pure evil.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 08:40:00 AM »
I think her use of the word "grace" disturbed more than anything else. leveraging that word within such a procedure, or to infer that the doctors/assistants are divinely guided & appointed within their jobs, is an absolute abomination.

Grace would be a bullet, cleanly driven through their skulls, causing immediate death. Justice would be for them to die via being hacked & chopped into small bits, as are their own victims.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 09:22:56 AM »
I think her use of the word "grace" disturbed more than anything else. leveraging that word within such a procedure, or to infer that the doctors/assistants are divinely guided & appointed within their jobs, is an absolute abomination.

Same here.  It was such a profanity, a blasphemy.  More of the "up is down" that we are forced to endure every day.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 11:12:38 AM »
   Just finished reading that horror show and all I can say is that I'm between tears for the baby and so angry that given the chance I would suck her brains out with the same vacuum used on the baby cause it is an EFFING BABY.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2015, 08:45:41 AM »
Can't reason with those types. Got into a flame war with some twit on FB who was pro-womb murder. Had the best time. They are really not that smart.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 09:57:01 AM »
If you ever wondered how atrocities could happen, like Mengele's experimentation on living subjects, or starving the Ukrainian nation in the 1930s, wonder no more. All of these things are possible because the perpetrators were able to undergo whatever mental and moral gymnastics they had to in order to avoid seeing human lives as something sacrosanct.  The abortionists demonstrate this by the terrible euphemisms they've constructed: "unwanted growth," "tissue," "clump of cells."

Rejection of God is the fundamental starting point for this sort of thing.  I see arguments from atheists all the time saying that you don't have to be a believer to be a moral person, and I don't doubt that there are atheists who lead moral lives, but what (to appropriate Nietzsche) is the genealogy of that morality?  These "moral atheists" live in a civilization steeped in 1500 years of Christian tradition, and that tradition has embodied itself in the secular institutions of law, justice, etc.  They're operating on theistic morality they've acquired by cultural osmosis, whether they want to admit it or not.  When you pare it down to essentials, murder is wrong because God commanded us not to do it, and those who do it will be judged for it.  I don't know how secularists can assert an alternate morality for why murder is wrong, without ultimately appealing to a higher authority -- yet by its very nature secularism rejects the existence of such an authority.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 07:40:11 PM »
I'd like to think there is a special place in Hell for these "people(?)"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 09:13:16 PM »
I'd like to think there is a special place in Hell for these "people(?)"

I'd like to see them make the rendezvous.