Author Topic: The Progressive targeting of Israel is really going into high gear  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Not since Nazi Germany has a Western State and their propaganda machine gone this hard against Israel/Jews!

It's not bad enough that liberal Jews here sign on with the Israel-hating progressives that dominate the Democrat Party...much like some German Jews thought things would eventually turn around and get better once Hitler and the Nazis settled down a bit.

It's not bad enough that the Obama Regime sent hired thugs to Israel to actively subvert their election process and get a liberal Jew they can control in power instead of a strong Jew who thinks clearly like Bibi.

No, its not bad enough that the MFM tries to argue if Israel is a democracy, no...the Progressive are not close to done...and right now they have crossed the Rubicon - The Pentagon has declassified a document that was once labeled “top-secret,” which goes into sophisticated detail about Israel’s nuclear weapons program.

Outing an ally's nuclear program, at this time?  Why?  And when has anything of a national security value ever not been redacted into basically handing over a pile of blackened pages?  This was intentional.  The Obama Regime was more than eager and exceedingly happy to use this moonbat leftist Jew-hating Grant Smith's FOIA request to throw Israel under the bus!

The intentional and malicious acts of this despicable regime know no depths!  Obama and company are hands down the most evil and nefarious force ever to occupy power in this nation and the punishment coming to them and to those who aid and support them is coming fast!

I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.
-Genesis 12:3

Blessed is he who blesses you,
And cursed is he who curses you.
-Numbers 24:9

For thus says the Lord of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.
-Zechariah 2:8

And we Christian's (even Gentile's!) are not meant to be apart from the body, as stated in Ephesians 3:6 - "...that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel," it is our duty to stand by our only one true ally.

Going against Israel and endangering her survival is not going to go well for those people!!!   ;)

From my end I will do what I have to do to carry out that Will, as conditions warrant!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Progressive targeting of Israel is really going into high gear
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 08:34:08 AM »
This was all foretold a few thousand years ago.
I'm not one of those guys that "knows" the date and, over the centuries, lots of people thought the end is near.

Sure seems like a lot of things are falling into place

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 09:52:26 AM »
I'm speechless.

Another in a long line of "shake my head" moments where I almost have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming  (nightmaring?!).

I want so badly to be in a position to scold the Urnalists (scold with a nail-encrusted 2X4) for refusing to ask the tough questions of the Øbongo Criminal Enterprise - and not take no for an answer.

We are at a point where the best thing for this nation would be if a calamity were to remove DC from the map. I certainly wouldn't shed any tears.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 10:18:08 AM »
I have never seen a US President target another free nation's leader the way the American Pussy in Chief has targeted Netanyahu.

Man up, boy.  The Presidency is ill served, when it's occupant is a   ::curtsy4::

So Netanyahu is a better man than you, both physically and mentally.  Get over it, boy.  Time to move on.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 11:31:57 AM »
I don't think shame works on an America-loathing, Muzzie-raised, bi-sexual, bi-racial, Black Liberationist narcissist.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 12:19:51 PM »
B Hussein O really hates Jews...when you read garbage like this it goes beyond loathing Bibi, I think he hates Jews, real Jews who believe in a strong, prosperous and unmolested Israel.  He hates them viscerally, there is no other logical explanation.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 12:04:27 PM »
Hussein slams Bibi some more...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/obama-bashes-netanyahu-on-israeli-tv-hes-driven-by-fear-thinks-peace-in-naive-video/

...yes, those Jews trying to survive and not be slaughtered by those who continually state they want to slaughter Jews and in many instances do in fact slaughter Jews are the naive ones...

Obama is obviously insane or a closet Muzzie...or both.