Author Topic: MN: Scuzlim Shoots 20 Year-Old STEP daughter for not adhering to scuzlam  (Read 4685 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
When do WE get to start retaliating in like kind?

Police: Minn. man killed stepdaughter for leaving Muslim customs behind

A Coon Rapids man went to suburban Detroit and fatally shot his 20-year-old stepdaughter in the head because she left Minnesota to live with her father and was not adhering to Muslim customs, police said Tuesday.

Rahim A. Alfetlawi, 45, was charged Monday in Warren, Mich., with first-degree premeditated murder and two weapons offenses. Alfetlawi remains jailed without bond.

Alfetlawi is accused of killing Jessica Mokdad with a single gunshot to the head Saturday afternoon as she was in her grandmother's home.

Mokdad attended Coon Rapids High School and was on the dean's list in the fall of 2009.

"The biological father was letting her be a little more Americanized than what [the defendant] wanted," said Warren Police Lt. Michael Torey....

More linked @ StarTribune.com...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:14:13 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

Ah, but we mustn't offend muzzie sensitivities.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Their existence within the borders of my country is beginning to offend my sensibilities. And ya know what? I never wanted to be that guy. A big part of me rails against being that guy. But I'll be damned if I don't fix my eyes and growl inside every damn time I see one of these puke scuzlims these days. I can know with my mind that there are a large majority of Muslim-American citizens who are good and decent people, and it's beginning not to matter because of the incessant stories like this one. I want them gone. From earth.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Their existence within the borders of my country is beginning to offend my sensibilities. And ya know what? I never wanted to be that guy. A big part of me rails against being that guy. But I'll be damned if I don't fix my eyes and growl inside every damn time I see one of these puke scuzlims these days. I can know with my mind that there are a large majority of Muslim-American citizens who are good and decent people, and it's beginning not to matter because of the incessant stories like this one. I want them gone. From earth.

I don't know about that, but I don't care either.  If there are, they are no good to us because they're too intimidated to do anything about the no-good/indecent ones, and we can't tell the good from the bad.

We're forced to have them living among us for our own good, we're told, for the benefits of di-VER-sity, and I am infuriated by that on two counts; the implication being that Western culture needs to be overrun with other cultures and the same goes for Christian Whites.

What the leftists either don't get, or don't care about, is having the more devout of the religion of pieces here endangers the "moderate" ones as well; the very people they lie about as islam's majority, the ones they claim to champion.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
When do WE get to start retaliating in like kind?

Police: Minn. man killed stepdaughter for leaving Muslim customs behind

A Coon Rapids man went to suburban Detroit and fatally shot his 20-year-old stepdaughter in the head because she left Minnesota to live with her father and was not adhering to Muslim customs, police said Tuesday.

Rahim A. Alfetlawi, 45, was charged Monday in Warren, Mich., with first-degree premeditated murder and two weapons offenses. Alfetlawi remains jailed without bond.

Alfetlawi is accused of killing Jessica Mokdad with a single gunshot to the head Saturday afternoon as she was in her grandmother's home.

Mokdad attended Coon Rapids High School and was on the dean's list in the fall of 2009.

"The biological father was letting her be a little more Americanized than what [the defendant] wanted," said Warren Police Lt. Michael Torey....

More linked @ StarTribune.com...
I'm sorry but if we (As a country) don't wake up from this PC Bull$hit Quickly we are truly doomed  ::bashing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I drive by CRHS every day, these idiots are getting closer and closer to my hideout!

I'll flush more out once I get my slain Bin-Laden t-shirt made, with a flourish added, something like "A good Islamic dirtbag is a dead Islamic dirtbag!" prominently titled!

::devil::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Comments conveniently disabled for this story.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Comments conveniently disabled for this story.

Leftists in Minnesota are prime enablers of scuzlam. The Red-Star Tribune is a Leftist enclave, so them running cover for scuzlam is no surprise.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I don't read either rag anymore!  Not since I had it out with a RedStar editior years ago....

That they would suspend comments just illustrates how deep in the multi-culti/diversity/pc swamp they are!

They, the entire Left and all their scuzlim buddies can go to hell!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes

Their existence within the borders of my country is beginning to offend my sensibilities. And ya know what? I never wanted to be that guy. A big part of me rails against being that guy. But I'll be damned if I don't fix my eyes and growl inside every damn time I see one of these puke scuzlims these days.

I understand this...trapped by principles of decency and the spector of political correctness at the same time...

That gray area of trying to reconcile "nice" Muslims with the radical is mighty painful and I'm getting tired of it---why do I have to "prove" acceptance of Muslim folks?  Knowing the history of their "religion" doesn't put me in the mood to be charitable. The so-called moderates can try a lot harder to show me they're not their ancestors.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty

Their existence within the borders of my country is beginning to offend my sensibilities. And ya know what? I never wanted to be that guy. A big part of me rails against being that guy. But I'll be damned if I don't fix my eyes and growl inside every damn time I see one of these puke scuzlims these days.

I understand this...trapped by principles of decency and the spector of political correctness at the same time...

That gray area of trying to reconcile "nice" Muslims with the radical is mighty painful and I'm getting tired of it---why do I have to "prove" acceptance of Muslim folks?  Knowing the history of their "religion" doesn't put me in the mood to be charitable. The so-called moderates can try a lot harder to show me they're not their ancestors.
F*ck the scuzlims they have never shown an acceptance of anybody else.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow