Author Topic: Bruce Jenner  (Read 3109 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Bruce Jenner
« on: June 01, 2015, 09:48:05 PM »
...former Olympic Gold Medal winner. Cause of death: trans-fads.

::outrage:: or  ::laughonfloor::

(No...really...where'd you put my dick?)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:51:35 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Bruce Jenner
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 12:36:57 AM »
The media are stumbling all over themselves in their gleeful rush to legitimize his psychiatric disorder with feminine pronouns.  "She," "her"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 06:46:50 AM »
No, the person formerly known has Bruce Jenner is not a he or a she, it is an "It", and nothing the MFM or any of the bullies in the Prog camp will ever convince me otherwise.  God didn't make this idiot a freak, this idiot chose to alter God's design and become a freak.

Personally, I don't care about "It" one damn bit.  Keep "It" out of my face, and we'll get along fine...

;)

If it wasn't obvious that was a warning for Progs not y'all.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 10:11:40 AM »
To me, what Bruce Jenner is doing is meh. I don't give a sh*t.

But what is really disturbing to me is watching America collectively pretend like this is something to celebrate rather than a narcissistic public display of mental illness. I don't believe for a second that all the people calling this normal really believe it's normal. But they say it anyway.

We're witnessing just how much power the Leftist media has over the culture. If the media decided that a man could transform himself into a St. Bernard and set the Leftist propaganda machine in motion, half the country would look at the man and call him a St. Bernard, 25% would be afraid to call him a man because of Leftist retribution, and the rest of us would be online bitching about how far we've fallen into the cesspool.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 10:45:04 AM »

Agreed. It's the direction it sends us, culturally; radio news today had inquiries as to whether a third bathroom is now needed for the "mental health" of transgenders - which would add considerable costs to businesses. And the references to the "bold & courageous" move by Jenner drive me nuts - it's a mental illness & he's a freak (btw: does transgender mean he still has his dick?)
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 10:56:26 AM »
Even if "It" doesn't have one, he is one...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 11:55:28 AM »

But what is really disturbing to me is watching America collectively pretend like this is something to celebrate rather than a narcissistic public display of mental illness. I don't believe for a second that all the people calling this normal really believe it's normal. But they say it anyway.

We're witnessing just how much power the Leftist media has over the culture. If the media decided that a man could transform himself into a St. Bernard and set the Leftist propaganda machine in motion, half the country would look at the man and call him a St. Bernard, 25% would be afraid to call him a man because of Leftist retribution, and the rest of us would be online bitching about how far we've fallen into the cesspool.

Found under a pic of Vanity Fair's latest "cover" --

“The purpose of propaganda is not to persuade, convince, or inform, but to humiliate; the less it corresponds to reality the better.”

Theodore Dalrymple

via Happyacres.tumblr.com
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 12:42:37 PM »
It's the direction it sends us, culturally

...and it is sending us literally into the toilet. The gender-neutral bathroom crisis is the least of my cranks. What set me off was the intimation that he/she/it could be considered a "hero". For lopping off his man parts. How heroic.

FFS!   ::gaah::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 01:58:30 PM »
Yes.  To me the real story is not that a mentally disturbed person is trying to make himself intro a crude facsimile of a woman, but that the media breathlessly legitimizes his delusion with all the language used to describe women, as if you can just flip a switch and do a find & replace in Word to change all the "his, him, he" to "her, her, she" and -- voila! -- planet Earth's female population has just increased by 1.

What will it be like when entire generations are raised to think this way?  Words have to mean something.  I don't think it can possibly last for multiple generations, it's too dramatically militant against reality, but it can do a lot of damage along the way.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 02:09:11 PM »
More slippery slope into the cultural gutter.

They'll go from "Heather has two Mom's" to "My father and his goat bride" to Godknowswhat...

::vafancoul::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 05:55:03 PM »

They'll go from "Heather has two Mom's" to "My father and his goat bride" to Godknowswhat...

What do you have against goat brides? They have them in the ME so they must be mainstream. If they protest and give you lip, just kill and eat them. Perfect for the Jihadis.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 06:51:25 AM »

What do you have against goat brides? They have them in the ME so they must be mainstream. If they protest and give you lip, just kill and eat them. Perfect for the Jihadis.

It's not the goats fault, but I do have something against sh*thead humans...I'm funny that way.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 11:46:40 AM »
 ::facepalm::

Is this the Jenner-effect?

http://www.weaselzippers.us/225467-disney-says-darth-vader-is-gender-neutral-after-moonbat-complains-costume-listed-as-being-for-boys/

Yes, the mere existence of the word "boy" sends moonbat chirren into panic attacks...obviously suing the company for millions for (bullsh*t) pain and suffering and to remove that hated (by morons) word is next on the progtard agenda...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 04:16:43 PM »
Well.....Bruce Jenner......redefining going through "the change".

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 08:16:48 AM »
   Here is how it works!!

Jenner  ::newyear:: ::cool:: ::danceban:: ::grouphug:: ::kiss-my-ass:: ::snoopydance::

Duggars  ::gaah:: ::rockethrow:: ::whatgives:: ::pullhair:: ::doublebird:: ::asskicking::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 09:14:31 AM »
Made me think of this...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 11:33:36 AM »
 ::hysterical::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 01:17:13 PM »
He's transjenner.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 01:48:33 PM »
He's transjenner.

...and, possibly, soon sansjenner's
 ::unknowncomic::  ???

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 11:53:00 AM »
Peoples Cube does it again!

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/topic16428.html

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::