Author Topic: "Manspreading" is a crime...and I wasn't even aware it was a word!  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643052/Manspreading-arrests-the-long-arm-of-the-law-just-invaded-our-personal-space.html

Uhh huh, so being a man with big sweaty man-parts between our legs is now a crime if we attempt to loosen up our boys?

How about those iCrappers, you know those annoying jackwagons and their iPads and related junk everywhere...and the poaching of electricity off of public and private receptacles?

How about those ladies with purses the size of carry-on bags?

Or how about loud-talkers on cell phones who get some perverse thrill carrying on a pointless conversation with another useless pinhead?

Or how about those people with bad body odor, you know the ones that just reek and/or smell like unwashed ass?

Or how about anybody wearing the color blue?  Blue is so annoying and it reminds me of blue states and how full of gutter-dwelling scum they are?

How about phaggs hugging and smooching on public transportation? 

How about people who have multiple piercings?  They have to be walking hepatitis spreading maniacs, right?

Really, how about we ban everything anybody finds fault with?  And best yet, lets get LEO's to do our goon-work for us so we can ignorantly go through life like our poop don't stink?

Yeah...blipin' awesome.  Welcome to Obamaworld...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: "Manspreading" is a crime...and I wasn't even aware it was a word!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 09:36:37 AM »
Uhh huh, so being a man .... is now a crime ...

Yes, particularly if you're straight, White and Christian.

It's that breathing innn and outttt thing ..... so annoying to some.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 04:50:29 PM »
There is a reason why only about 1% of Americans use public transportation on a regular basis.   Only 5% of American's have even set foot on public transportation. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 05:53:59 PM »
I frequently encounter women in public, whose fat asses are wider than any span I could possibly put between my knees, but I guess there's no movement afoot targeting them is there?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 07:25:00 PM »
There is a reason why only about 1% of Americans use public transportation on a regular basis.   Only 5% of American's have even set foot on public transportation.

And that's mostly the 1% of the 13%.  Get the picture?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 11:08:36 PM »
Roger that.  The 13% are why 99.9% of the other 87% won't set foot on public transport.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly