Author Topic: Government regulation: Lemonade Day done wrong  (Read 13277 times)

RickZ

Re: Government regulation: Lemonade Day done wrong
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2011, 05:01:58 AM »
But at least we have a lot of people here who are hard to fool.

When proggies have as a base philosophy the ends justifying the means, they'll do or say anything, with chaos being an intended bonus.  Just look at the Jug Eared F*ck and all the lies he spews on any given day and all the chaos and uncertainty he has created.  He eats that sh*t up.  I'd be willing to bet the knowledge that he created such chaos and disorder and uncertainty bookends his days with a sh*t eating grin.

You can't pin 'em down and hold 'em to their lies; they don't care and it doesn't matter to them anyway.  Just like this clown calling us paranoid for actually looking beneath the surface of his 'organization'.  How dare we do that!  Why we're questioning his magnificent dishonesty!  We can't be doing that!

Honestly, I'm at the point where killing them is the only way to be sure they stop their bullsh*t lying games.  But then that's taking a page out of their little red book, and they don't like it one bit.  Two sets of standards, with Alinsky tactics allowed for them but not for us to use.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Government regulation: Lemonade Day done wrong
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2011, 06:46:06 AM »
But at least we have a lot of people here who are hard to fool.

When proggies have as a base philosophy the ends justifying the means, they'll do or say anything, with chaos being an intended bonus.  Just look at the Jug Eared F*ck and all the lies he spews on any given day and all the chaos and uncertainty he has created.  He eats that sh*t up.  I'd be willing to bet the knowledge that he created such chaos and disorder and uncertainty bookends his days with a sh*t eating grin.

You can't pin 'em down and hold 'em to their lies; they don't care and it doesn't matter to them anyway.  Just like this clown calling us paranoid for actually looking beneath the surface of his 'organization'.  How dare we do that!  Why we're questioning his magnificent dishonesty!  We can't be doing that!

Honestly, I'm at the point where killing them is the only way to be sure they stop their bullsh*t lying games.  But then that's taking a page out of their little red book, and they don't like it one bit.  Two sets of standards, with Alinsky tactics allowed for them but not for us to use.

I share your angst.  I used to say, oh I dunno, back about 3 decades ago, that trying to pin a Lefty down was like trying to nail jello to a wall.  Now I just want to nail the Lefty to the wall and enjoy my jello.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.