Author Topic: The True Story: McKinney Texas Pool Party  (Read 11908 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
The True Story: McKinney Texas Pool Party
« on: June 09, 2015, 05:24:00 AM »
Racist cops over-reacting to a few black kids who showed up at a white pool party?

Not a damn word of that is true. Read it all. HERE:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The True Story: McKinney Texas Pool Party
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 07:29:15 AM »
Yeah, I posted a blurb in out CW-BTE thread...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=1148.msg145121;topicseen#msg145121

...and I heard a guy on the radio talking about a CNN report, calling all the BS around this BS, and showing one black resident of this association come out and say these kids were out of control and don't belong there and the police did nothing wrong...which has to be one of those unicorn sightings for the MFM...

My link shows how the morons are trying to Ferguson-up this stuff...in their warped little insect minds they have the right to start sh*t and not suffer any consequences for it, lie about the sh*t they start and not suffer any consequences for it, and get away with anything and everything because, yo, racists n' slavery, bich!

So sick of people tolerating this crap.  I don't care what color your skin is, you are either a good and rational person or you aren't...and if you aren't your days a re certainly numbered...

No surprise people central in this story come out of Chitcago...you can take the turd out of the toilet...still a turd...

More - http://www.weaselzippers.us/225963-mckinney-protest-the-radicals-bring-the-road-show-to-texas/

Where can one get a "Shoot looters on sight" t-shirt?  Sounds like folks agitating for some free stolen sh*t again...

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 08:01:21 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 08:55:23 AM »

So sick of people tolerating this crap.  I don't care what color your skin is, you are either a good and rational person or you aren't...and if you aren't your days a re certainly numbered...

Behaviorist!

Don't worry. You think its parody now.. but that is what racist, sexist, homophobic etc really mean - its a  a leftist tying to tell you  that its wrong to judge other people by what they do or to expect them to be personally responsible for the consequences of those actions

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 08:59:40 AM »
A quick scan of the Lamestream media last night and this morning returned an almost universal snowjob treatment of this story. Personally, I had a blast yesterday sparring with the nimrods over this non-story.

This incident sparked a memory from way, way back and gave me a sort of unique perspective on the story and some of the issues surrounding it.

Years ago (too many years!) a bunch of my buddies and I were invited to an "end of the school year" pool party in our area. Of course we opted in. The event was taking place at a "community pool" and to my 15 year old ears that meant "open to everyone". Not the case. It was a private facility that had a misleading name and the person who issued the invitations had no authority to do so.

We entered the facility and joined the party. We were there for about 20 minutes when someone noticed that we didn't belong and threw us out. The brusk way that we were treated offended us and we squared off at our "bouncers" who were in actuality residents. Several fights broke out and the police were called.

When they arrived we were detained while the cops interviewed all the different individuals. Then we were told to leave under penalty of trespass. We left and didn't come back.

So, although we didn't "breach the walls" like Zulu savages, we did trespass. When told to leave we did, although we sassed the azzholes who tried to manhandle us (and I kicked one guys ass). We weren't carousing or out to do harm, and I don't think any of those kids in McKinney were either. They, like we, were just stupid kids lacking judgement.

Where the two incidents diverge is where the race-baiting entered the picture. Most of what follows I got from Conservative Treehouse: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

The “Craig Ranch” Subdivision of McKinney appears to be a predominantly white suburb of Dallas.  A girl named Tatiana Rhodes and her mother Lashana Burkes (pictured right) may or may not be residents (no positive confirmation yet) but apparently organized an event at the (private) community pool. So far it appears that they did so without any permission. CTH discovered (or at least reported) that mother and daughter are low-rent promoters of music events (think raves). They hired a DJ who may or may not have cross-promoted the event to an even wider audience. The mother and daughter set the DJ up in a public area adjacent to the community pool. Also apparently without permission.

The natural consequence of the "free" party announcement enticed over a hundred kids to the area. It does not matter who they were or what color they happened to be - the event was unauthorized and they were not welcome. An equally natural consequence occurred when the local residents began seeing a sea of non-residents streaming through their neighborhood and called the cops.

The kids, when refused access to the pool jumped the fence and entered anyway. The pool staff tried to shoo them away and there were altercations. The kids struggled with residents. There were reports of fights and at least one was captured on video - oddly enough involving young ms. Tatiana and another girl. Video shows Tatiana with a hand-grip on the other girl's hair and the girls mother struggling to separate the two.

The cops arrive and that's where the videos start rolling.

The most provocative shows a cop doing a takedown of "bikini girl". All of the race-baiters have flocked to this scene as though it was the Holy Grail. In the video the cop appears to have lost his cool. It is the "fertile soil" upon which the many many many race-baiters are sowing a tale of "brutality" and "terrorism" (I kid you not!)

Eventually order was restored, several arrests were made, and the "bikini girl" cop is on (paid) administrative leave pending an investigation.

Last light the race-baiters stormed the Craig Ranch neighborhood in a show of force. This promises to bubble up and over folks cuz the 'baiters are there in full force!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 09:38:45 AM »

Behaviorist!

Don't worry. You think its parody now.. but that is what racist, sexist, homophobic etc really mean - its a  a leftist tying to tell you  that its wrong to judge other people by what they do or to expect them to be personally responsible for the consequences of those actions

Yeah, that kind of thinking amuses the heck out of me...talk about a hanging curve ball!  "Then you can't judge my actions either, like kickin' your dumb ass, can ya?!".  See how that works?

Oh, but I forgot...skin color doesn't matter...except when it does, right?

Wrong!

And like 'Soup showed, most of us can find points in our life (especially when we were young) when we went places we shouldn't have been at and did things we weren't supposed to do...but when caught and chased out (sometimes by the cops, other times by owners/residents) we left peacefully.  We may have been inebriated and lipped off, but we left and we didn't go all feral.  That's the big difference between now and then...people today don't give a crap about themselves or anybody else...why would they?  They have a media, they have an entertainment industry, they have community leaders and they have a political culture that tells them they don't have to.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 10:27:48 AM »

And like 'Soup showed, most of us can find points in our life (especially when we were young) when we went places we shouldn't have been at and did things we weren't supposed to do...but when caught and chased out (sometimes by the cops, other times by owners/residents) we left peacefully.  We may have been inebriated and lipped off, but we left and we didn't go all feral.  That's the big difference between now and then...people today don't give a crap about themselves or anybody else...why would they?  They have a media, they have an entertainment industry, they have community leaders and they have a political culture that tells them they don't have to.

Ditto! I pledged/joined a fraternity while @ college & was caught...several times doing things that, while not "high crimes", were socially unacceptable & petty violations of ordinances/statutes...& (luckily) was always either able to escape (as a patrol car rolled onto the scene) or talk my way out of it/be let off with a warning (they had better fish to fry) - always with a sense of guilt: I knew it was wrong, did it anyway & felt a sense of shame/guilt/etc.

Shame is now gone and the media reports the incidents...not simply with a "bias"...but as a flat out lie of what actually occurred. And, with every misreported occurrence, a groundswell of support & misguided opinion builds up so as to unalterably shape public opinion to believe "facts" 180 degrees separated from the truth.

#SeparationOfChurchAndStateSyndrome
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 03:10:01 PM »
Crap - I haven't told you about any of the bad stuff I did....

Nevermind - I was a choirboy.

::angel::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 06:56:06 AM »
I was an altar boy...and a choirboy.   ::angel::

The latter was better...it had the benefit of mixing with girls.   :D

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 07:03:53 AM »
BOT - Lesson for y'all decent LEO's...

When you work for proglodyte mayors and proglodyte chiefs...your ass is expendable if it suits your masters, so not only do these morons in these urban zoos hate you, your own could care less about you.  You might want to consider that before you even step foot in such areas.  Let them hire fools, nobody will miss a fool and you'll be somewhere else.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 07:16:32 AM »
That's just it.  They're not the urban zoo.  They're the Eden Prairie, the Prior Lake, the Maple Grove.  Then they went Full Retard, as Eden Prairie is doing.  They had some help with a lawsuit by the feds, forcing them to build more Section 8 housing, but Full Retard ahead McKinney went.  As you can see, the police chief is fully on board with McKinney's status as a future Crapholetimore.

Anywhere in any metro area isn't safe, anymore.  4 years, 1 month and some change until I can bug out.  Not that I'm counting or anything.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 07:34:01 AM »
You are right, I did not mean to exclude any suburb from the "urban area", I think of them as the same...and it is all more of that (Not So) Smart Growth BS, the boondoggles the nefarious Met Council comes up with, the levy-happy progs running amok in school districts, the state eco-tards...they are all in cahoots.  Even my area, a one-time "bedroom community" is changing...more high-density housing...they even put in one of those retarded roundabouts in!  Nothing says "the Sith are in charge" like stupid crap like that!  For now I seem to have won my battle to resist a smart meter on my water.  But the neighborhood is changing, getting lots more immigrants and other refugees from the inner sewer...I figure at this rate my area will be majority locust filled by 2025, so if we as a nation/world make it to then...I plan to be gone by then.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 12:33:09 PM »
I had to stop reading this story...it infuriates me so much. The race baiters are in complete control and it is inevitable we will have a confrontation, a situation like this, like St Louis and it will build to a point where it will not stay local....and a bunch of idiots will die.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 12:51:23 PM »
I had to stop reading this story...it infuriates me so much. The race baiters are in complete control and it is inevitable we will have a confrontation, a situation like this, like St Louis and it will build to a point where it will not stay local....and a bunch of idiots will die.

I absolutely agree and would take your point one step further. The cowardly conduct of the police chief and the mayor guarantee that there will be more and angrier (more violent) confrontations as we go forward. They will occur on your turf. You can not count on support from the police. You will very likely find yourself on your own.

Rewarding misbehavior results in......more misbehavior.

Count on it

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 06:42:13 AM »

I absolutely agree and would take your point one step further. The cowardly conduct of the police chief and the mayor guarantee that there will be more and angrier (more violent) confrontations as we go forward. They will occur on your turf. You can not count on support from the police. You will very likely find yourself on your own.

Rewarding misbehavior results in......more misbehavior.

Count on it

And they won't blame the animals that start it...but the goons will use every state resource they can find or imagine to make sure you are punished if you dare protect yourself from this ilk.  There is going to be blood, and lots of it...and if the agitators want it to spread it will spread everywhere and they'll kick off a race war that will ignite a wider civil war.

I am beyond infuriated...I say they fully deserve what is coming...

ETA - See, even when a person of good conscious is brave enough to speak the truth...because he is black and the race-baiters only see race and not right or wrong, they attack this guy for speaking the truth.  More need to speak the truth regardless of the threats, but this man is too few and the ferals too many.  But I am glad this fella spoke up and I am glad his employer is standing behind his right to speak.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:44:20 AM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 07:49:11 AM »
"Let he who is on the side of the Lord, come to me", Moses at Mt. Sinai.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 08:57:42 AM »
The even fuller story of the Party

This conservative tree house guy is pretty good.  Remember when journalists used to perform investigative journalism like this?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 09:23:49 AM »

This conservative tree house guy is pretty good.  Remember when journalists used to perform investigative journalism like this?

I kinda sorta remember...

And this one is not that hard to chase after...much of the incriminating evidence is offered up by this idiot...

Not sure you can get blood out of a stone, but I hope the HOA goes after her and everyone else they can find!   ::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 11:45:17 AM »

Lots of information in the comments.  You don't know the half of it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 11:53:16 AM »
How typical too.  A renter -- not an owner -- stakes a claim on the Association amenity without proper reservation, and then has the sheer nerve to invite a bunch of outsiders and charge them admission!

This is why Obama and his ilk are so keen to ram through these new HUD rules that would mandate minimum amounts of Section 8 housing in all residential developments -- it's to make it impossible to escape the duhversity.  Decent people try to wall themselves off from this crap by living amongst fellow property owners.  Any time renters come into the mix, there's a greater risk of this sort of thing.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 12:18:39 PM »

Lots of information in the comments.  You don't know the half of it.

People pissed at FoxNews too, not that I would know...I don't watch that crap anyway...fair & balanced...unfair and unbalanced, what's the difference?

Lots of nice pics there of fine upstanding...bangers, eh?

Crips.  Rap sheets.  (My shocked face is tired)

Probably there to take advantage of ten-dollah-ho...but anybody going by "poohpooh" must be advertising what ten-dollah get ya...

::speechless::   ::puke::