Author Topic: The True Story: McKinney Texas Pool Party  (Read 11815 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The True Story: McKinney Texas Pool Party
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2015, 12:23:45 PM »
How typical too.  A renter -- not an owner -- stakes a claim on the Association amenity without proper reservation, and then has the sheer nerve to invite a bunch of outsiders and charge them admission!

This is why Obama and his ilk are so keen to ram through these new HUD rules that would mandate minimum amounts of Section 8 housing in all residential developments -- it's to make it impossible to escape the duhversity.  Decent people try to wall themselves off from this crap by living amongst fellow property owners.  Any time renters come into the mix, there's a greater risk of this sort of thing.

Charging admission...in case nobody wanted any part of Dime Piece...ho gotta make a dollah some other way...

The real stinker here is local government pukes...even when residents and cops do the right thing and expel these animals nobody is left to make sure they are not further victimized for doing the right thing...as soon as Big Race-Bait, Inc gets the lies and bullsh*t flying and gets the pols and bureaucrats wetting themselves...they could care less about the lawful residents or anybody else...

These people are going to have to start raising a big stink at council meetings and get volunteers to staff an association milita to patrol their property because the authorities are going to hang them out to dry.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2015, 01:07:30 PM »
Not just A renter, not THE renter.  Apparently, 20-year old Tatiana's grandmother rents the house, her daughter, LaShana Burkes, and granddaughter just live there; they come from Chicago.

Tatiana promotes these kind of events "MakeItClap" (cheek-clapping while twerking/clapping doggy-style), and others, under Twinzz Productions (breasts) and her mother is involved in all of it.  Sometimes she hosts the events, sometimes she sells tickets, using facilities that don't belong to her, such as the HOA park, to her other events.  Tatiana also goes by "Keef_Cakez" on Twitter.  More drug and sex references.

She promotes and advertises "Dime Piece Girls" at these events; also sex and drug connoted:  dime-bag (drugs)/10 on a 1-10 scale of hawt (sex).  Most of the girls are underage; they're "models", and they're not all Black.  One girl is Grace Stone (14) -- blue-eyed blonde -- also at unauthorized party, and she and Jahda Bakari (13), who appeared on TV with Tatiana and attorney, were part of the same promotional party group selling tickets to the "MakeItClap2" party, as well as was, going by her twitter feed, Dajerria Becton (15), the arrested girl.

The thug that ran up on Casebolt is no kid, his name is either Arian Martin or Adrian Mosley -- his lawyer claims he's in the middle of a legal name-change -- he's from Oklahoma -- and the reason he's been shown on TV, twice, in long sleeves, is to cover his tattoo-sleeves.  Gang-related.  Search of twitter turns up pictures and connections to other Mosleys/Martins, parents and with criminal connections and histories.  His arrest and charges were dropped.

Some of this was in the CTH piece, a lot of it, and more is in the comments.  The perpetrators, including the DJ, are furiously scrubbing their social media accounts.

The city of McKinney was sued a some point (DOJ?) and that's how the Section 8 housing got in there.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2015, 01:16:14 PM »
Yeah that one clown is the guy with the tats on his hand and he is trying to hide that and his scrapped up knuckles (scrapped on what, gosh, who would ask such a thing?!)...all a bunch of thugs...and if not for folks taking screen shots of their BS they would get away with the scrubbing of their sites.  Bunch of Dindu Nuffins!  Pah!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2015, 01:18:13 PM »
Yeah, and the 14 year old white girl was on TV with her father, where apparently (I will not watch it) he boasted of how proud he is of his little jail bait skank of a daughter.  Wow, what a fine job you have done sir.  Every father wants his 14 year old daughter to be promotional bait for "twerking" parties.

I'm surprised she doesn't have her own coffee colored loin droppings already.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 01:21:42 PM »
There's a whole lot of other nefarious goings-on in and around Craig's Ranch and I'm betting few know of it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 01:29:53 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/breaking-principal-loses-job-for-defending-mckinney-police/

Miami.  Word is this is the principal that kicked Trayvon Martin out of school.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 01:41:03 PM »
Saw that.  Miami-Dade probably waiting for any opportunity to can him...can't have anybody saying anything about black behavior directly or indirectly...especially if they are white or white-ish!

And back to McKinney...

They've experienced a lot of growth.

http://tx-mckinney.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/456

Not surprising in that they are in that Dallas-Ft.Worth "Metroplex" area.  Don't know this area at all except for what I read, I do have a cousin about a dozen miles away in Frisco and I think things are fairly stable there.

As for Craig Ranch, homes are not cheap looking in appearance or price, so I am guessing Grandmomma Nuffin' is in about as low-rent a space as you can find in this neighborhood.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2015, 02:21:12 PM »
I would be willing to lay down some large bills on a bet that granny is occupying that house with generous assistance from you and I.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »
Probably some federal disability money and Godknows what else... 

A lot of these people are professional scammers, many from birth...

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2015, 06:14:20 PM »
I would be willing to lay down some large bills on a bet that granny is occupying that house with generous assistance from you and I.

Section 8 vouchers pay what they qualify for. They can rent a house that rents for more than the subsidy. Voucher based on bedrooms. If house rented to granny and granny not living there, they could be charged with fraud. All occupants must be known to Section 8 qualifier.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2015, 07:07:42 PM »

Section 8 vouchers pay what they qualify for. They can rent a house that rents for more than the subsidy. Voucher based on bedrooms. If house rented to granny and granny not living there, they could be charged with fraud. All occupants must be known to Section 8 qualifier.
Comes with a wink and a nod right? None of these frauds ever wind up in jail but are given another chance, perpetual I'm sure, to make it "right".
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2015, 08:30:51 PM »
I did something today I normally do not do......I got in it ( somewhat) with a member who can do nothing more than race bait by getting sucked in by a race baiting media.

I really need to sell out. I can't stand the idiocy. I got friends who think Hillary cannot win and I always beg to differ because I interact with the peanut brains who will vote for her no matter what. From those who think bruce jenner is brave to the numbskulls who thank the gov't for all they have done for them....I am tired.

I keep telling myself....2-3 more years...you will be gone......Because when I leave I am going to throw down the gauntlet to all these facebook Christians who God is not within a million miles.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2015, 09:54:36 PM »
I feel for you, Don.  I do.  I hear the same kind of thing for Gunsmith; he works for an IT company's version of the United Nations and he too is counting the days.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2015, 07:34:03 AM »
As I said on Iowntheworld under this story, 4 years 1 month and some change until I can bug out.  But I lied there.  I really am counting the days.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2015, 07:49:45 AM »
Race Grievance Mob gets McKinney woman assaulted by Tatiana suspended from her job (by lying. But they lie in numbers, so . . .):

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/race-mob-gets-mckinney-woman-fired-for-her-alleged-part-in-pool-incident-video/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 10:27:42 AM »
That's the way of the Left.  They are all about the politics of personal destruction.  There is no argument, disagreement, or exchange of differing opinions.  There is only their way, and total elimination for any who differ.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2015, 11:17:41 AM »
They're showing us how it's done and I'm taking notes, believe-you-me.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2015, 06:02:56 PM »
I did something today I normally do not do......I got in it ( somewhat) with a member who can do nothing more than race bait by getting sucked in by a race baiting media.

I really need to sell out. I can't stand the idiocy. I got friends who think Hillary cannot win and I always beg to differ because I interact with the peanut brains who will vote for her no matter what. From those who think bruce jenner is brave to the numbskulls who thank the gov't for all they have done for them....I am tired.

I keep telling myself....2-3 more years...you will be gone......Because when I leave I am going to throw down the gauntlet to all these facebook Christians who God is not within a million miles.

Damn, Don. TN is getting that bad?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2015, 09:06:21 PM »
Don, I can only say, you aren't the only one experiencing this feeling. I use to care what people thought but, however, I couldn't care any less for their perceptions.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2015, 07:21:08 AM »
Don - "I keep telling myself....2-3 more years...you will be gone......Because when I leave I am going to throw down the gauntlet to all these facebook Christians who God is not within a million miles."

You sound like my BIL, you are not alone.

Like you and Gunsmith, I too am looking forward to getting the heck out of this phony baloney world, my employer is run by and filled with brainless ProgBots.

I just don't think I'll be leaving by choice but by necessity...and by that I mean by external events.

Glock - "There is only their way, and total elimination for any who differ."

I am all for the elimination game, it's just our side doesn't seem to want to play by their rules.

Many will regret that and admit it was their greatest failure...when it is too late of course.  Like denying the true nature of Hitler's fascist Germany...it just means many more millions will perish that need not have perished...