Author Topic: The True Story: McKinney Texas Pool Party  (Read 11899 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The True Story: McKinney Texas Pool Party
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2015, 07:23:02 AM »
Race Grievance Mob gets McKinney woman assaulted by Tatiana suspended from her job (by lying. But they lie in numbers, so . . .):

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/race-mob-gets-mckinney-woman-fired-for-her-alleged-part-in-pool-incident-video/

I HusseinWorld, scum reigns supreme...

Take names.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2015, 02:43:17 PM »
I did something today I normally do not do......I got in it ( somewhat) with a member who can do nothing more than race bait by getting sucked in by a race baiting media.

I really need to sell out. I can't stand the idiocy. I got friends who think Hillary cannot win and I always beg to differ because I interact with the peanut brains who will vote for her no matter what. From those who think bruce jenner is brave to the numbskulls who thank the gov't for all they have done for them....I am tired.

I keep telling myself....2-3 more years...you will be gone......Because when I leave I am going to throw down the gauntlet to all these facebook Christians who God is not within a million miles.

Damn, Don. TN is getting that bad?

There are many people who THINK they are not part of this crap.....But their actions betray them. The more liberal mumbo jumbo is spewed, the more ( I guess) it becomes tolerable, like osmosis. It's as if we forget our core values in favor of some watered down, we need to move to the center and we will all be happy idiocy. I've watched people I've known for years capitulate over the bruce jenners, the gay clergy, race relations...they KNOW this stuff is wrong but yet bow down to it, really accepting it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2015, 06:25:58 AM »
Ahhh, you mean the typical latter day ideal E-GOP voter.

Yeah, they and their horses too...

::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.