Author Topic: 2nd Amendment Rally and March – July 4th, Westcliffe, CO  (Read 801 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
2nd Amendment Rally and March – July 4th, Westcliffe, CO
« on: June 10, 2015, 06:47:54 AM »
https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/be-there-if-you-can-2nd-amendment-rally-and-march-july-4th-westcliffe-co/

Reading the small print...I understand the "why" but my question is "why does it have to be?"...an unloaded rifle is just an expensive club.

Something to bring up at the rally if anybody happens to be in the neighborhood July 4th.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 2nd Amendment Rally and March – July 4th, Westcliffe, CO
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 01:02:59 PM »
Don't forget - this is Colorado where they banned the sale of high capacity mags  - and grandfathered in the old ones ( yeah, I have had THIS one for years.  )  They should sell "low capacity mags" at the ralley and leave out the tools required to convert them to high capacity so you can do it in front of law enforcement, load it and then say   say "yeah, this magazine- I have had it for years. "

If you are going to disobey do it in a way that dares them to stop you. Make them prove this is worth bloodshed to them.

One of the lawmakers who voted for this didn't realize that magazines are re loadable. So ignorant she thought you bought them fully loaded and when you expended the ammo, they were useless. But in her ignorance she was happy to pass this F'ing law.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2nd Amendment Rally and March – July 4th, Westcliffe, CO
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 06:46:51 AM »
That's a pretty good idea but I'd bet nobody dares to do it.  And I remember that moonbat...run of the mill for such ilk...but I bet if she has personal protection they are armed, such ilk are always hypocrites...they love to pass/do things others aren't allowed to do...and lord over them like they are some special gift...when in fact they are no better than the crap I scrape off my shoe after mowing the lawn...

There's a special place in Hell for all these Progs, a place they'll be occupying sooner than they would like...

::smallestviolin::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.