Author Topic: Educatrix in Sacramento- Refuses to teach dead white guy Imperialist Newton!  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/teacher-i-dont-teach-newton-because-hes-white-t16470.html

African oral tradition, Cargo Cults?

Shathead shouldn't be allowed to go near kids!  Science teacher?  Seriously, Sacramento?  This crap is all you can find to teach science?

::bus::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/teacher-i-dont-teach-newton-because-hes-white-t16470.html

Shathead shouldn't be allowed to go near kids!  Science teacher?  Seriously, Sacramento?  This crap is all you can find to teach science?

This appears to be a parody of the Shakespeare moonbat, with  some added People's cube twist ( replacing the name Shakespeare with Newton and changing the course form English to Science)

The whole thing has gone deep end crazy - so its seriously hard to parody things anymore because parody looks like real life.
The unsane obviously no longer feel threatened by the sane people, and are letting all of the crazy out. Maybe they know they are in the last days of prosperity and figure they may as well lire, cheat and steal because they will be dead soon? But I doubt it - that would require some sort of self awareness. No they are just feral people following base desires and instincts... and the Elite think they can get a global governance and control of this ? Ha!

Even if they kill every last sane freedom loving civilized person, there is no way they can run  even an 18th century economy with this lot from the B-Ark.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

This appears to be a parody of the Shakespeare moonbat, with  some added People's cube twist ( replacing the name Shakespeare with Newton and changing the course form English to Science)

The whole thing has gone deep end crazy - so its seriously hard to parody things anymore because parody looks like real life.
The unsane obviously no longer feel threatened by the sane people, and are letting all of the crazy out. Maybe they know they are in the last days of prosperity and figure they may as well lire, cheat and steal because they will be dead soon? But I doubt it - that would require some sort of self awareness. No they are just feral people following base desires and instincts... and the Elite think they can get a global governance and control of this ? Ha!

Even if they kill every last sane freedom loving civilized person, there is no way they can run  even an 18th century economy with this lot from the B-Ark.

Heh, didn't think of it quite that way but yeah...without productive people who are in large percentages more interested in personal liberty than the average biped...these clowns will be living in backwater Idiocracy fourth-world filth!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
It's creeping into the Christian culture (has been for awhile) - when I parody or sarcastically frame the situation, pastors & some congregants criticize me for not being more "like Jesus" - I then (sometimes politely, sometimes not), criticize (or verbally body slam) them by pointing out that they're more critical of my criticism then they are of the real threat. Sometimes I'll accuse them of hiding behind Jesus' robe & biting their fingernails in timidity...pretending that the Christian life is one big, happy, love thy neighbor puke-fest.

It's getting to the point where I almost relish getting a timid pastor in my sights who mutter that they "aren't a conspiracy theorist"...

...setting them straight sets their teeth on edge.  ;)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEkEvR3wehQ
^
 ;D good one!

How progressive postmodernists think culture gets changed...

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well, that video didn't reaffirm my faith in people in the least...