Author Topic: White gunman shot up Black church  (Read 3426 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
White gunman shot up Black church
« on: June 18, 2015, 07:29:16 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3129109/Multiple-people-injured-South-Carolina-church-shooting.html

Might as well get the ball rolling with this.  I have a feeling this is the excuse that Obama's unproductive half of America has been waiting for, to go Full (insert pet issue here).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: White gunman shot up Black church
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:40:53 AM »
Maybe he isn't authentically white, maybe he self-identifies as black or Latino or Betelgeusian, maybe he has gender indentity issues because of the onslaught of alt-lifestyle media saturation, maybe his father was a cop who was gunned down by a black-lives-matter thug, maybe he was falsely accused by a feminazi liar like Matress-Girl...maybe other things and every thing...

The point is, in this ass-brained society the Progs have made crime is no longer just a crime, there must be excuses made for the killer and blame assigned to the victims, because they taught us well that nothing happens by itself, there is no such thing as personal responsibility, all that matters is color and agenda.

As if to quickly prove the latter point...

Race-Bait, IncTM dispatches Zampolit Al to Charleston to throw some gasoline.

ETA - And as if to support MNHawk's not so wild conspiracy theory...

NY Slimes - "Yes, nearly 14 years after 9/11, the “right” are still the greatest threat facing America."

So, lies trump truth like black trumps white, so now the black-lives-matter have Agitator Al in place and their hit list from the Old Gray Hag.

MNHawk might be right about this.  If so, Charleston is just one match...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 07:57:49 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 11:24:16 AM »
Shooter arrested during traffic stop, identified as Dylann Storm Roof...and given this info that a lot of his Facebook pals are black perhaps he did self-identify as black and maybe he was refused kinship and then went well beyond the other way and snapped.  The alleged rants at the church while murdering people seem to indicate he had some issues.  But Race-Bait, IncTM continues to exacerbate things, like this ObamaBot gratuitously slamming Nikki Haley about the Confederate flag like it had anything to do with anything in this case, which it doesn't...but scum is as scum does and this idiot proves the point once again.

And in a not surprising bit of news...some poor 21 year old white kid who had the misfortune of matching the description of Dylann was forcibly rousted by the police - "David Corrie, 21, of Ladson, said he was walking out of the store and the officers forced him to get down. He said the officers told him they were just doing their jobs, and he fit the description."  Maybe Corrie will sue for wrongful arrest, assault and profiling and white folk will riot and burn stuff and whatever?  Probably not, check out what this murderer's family says - "Nobody in my family had seen anything like this coming," Cowles said. "I said, if it is him, and when they catch him, he's got to pay for this." and compare it to the usual "Dindu Nuffin'!" mantra, so much for "white privilege", eh?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:42:04 AM by Libertas »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 04:05:39 PM »
Salon is already blaming the "right" wing.

Tea party will be next undoubtably.   Barry wants gun "control" of course.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 05:16:43 PM »
Salon is already blaming the "right" wing.

Tea party will be next undoubtably.   Barry wants gun "control" of course.

Never let a crisis go to waste.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 05:50:50 PM »

CHARLIE HEBDO WAS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT: Obama on Charleston shooting: “Let’s be clear —this kind of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries.”
Posted at 1:10 pm by Glenn Reynolds

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 05:54:53 PM »
Somebody should tell Anders Breivik too.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 08:27:54 PM »
  Amazing what that asshole doesn't know.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 09:01:40 PM »
Perhaps the kid was just there to get his life back together, happen to be cleaning his pistol when it suddenly went off by itself 40 times in numerous directions. Obviously, the kid didn't practice gun safety.

We really ought to teach gun safety in school so this won't happen again.
Oh and btw, this was another gun free zone ignored.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 03:18:30 PM »
This president and for that matter many of the lefties can not even for a moment bury the insane liberal political meme on gun control (some are even blaming fox news) even after these horrible murders. I have had it up to here with lefty ideology. As someone once said everything that leftism touches is destroyed.

Well I am praying for the families and the congregation. I pray God will Heap on them His Supernatural Grace,  Comfort and Love. I too pray that we as a country may find our way back and turn to God once again.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 11:01:42 PM »
  Amazing what that asshole doesn't know.

Total lie, the POSOTUS says that crap and knows it's BS, it is for domestic consumption for Progs and a trigger for the Democrat-Media Complex to gin up another round of hate whitey (only whitey is a racist), hate guns and those that love them (all guns and gun lovers are evil and want to murder people, except government guns and people, celebrities and elite pols and cronies) and this prick won't waste any opportunity lie his ass off to advance the Prog agenda.