Author Topic: Obama Youth  (Read 784 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama Youth
« on: June 30, 2015, 07:34:45 AM »
National Service for all 18-28 year olds...tis the reason for the destruction dontchyaknow?!

Is the person next to you gay, transgender...Godknowswhat?  Think your religious liberty exists anymore?  Think the State gives a rats ass about anything except its own power?  You willing to die for that person next to you?  You ready to submit fully to the State at its orders, even if those orders have you rounding up and shooting citizens?  Think the State will tolerate non-compliant slaves?

Good luck with that. 

I say go for it...see how this works out for you.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama Youth
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 08:05:52 AM »
National Service for all 18-28 year olds...tis the reason for the destruction dontchyaknow?!

Is the person next to you gay, transgender...Godknowswhat?  Think your religious liberty exists anymore?  Think the State gives a rats ass about anything except its own power?  You willing to die for that person next to you?  You ready to submit fully to the State at its orders, even if those orders have you rounding up and shooting citizens?  Think the State will tolerate non-compliant slaves?

Good luck with that. 

I say go for it...see how this works out for you.

Oh look. A leftist War Mongerer who wants to get rid of the excess youth by sending them to a war against an enemy Obama and the Liberals funded and armed during their rise to power.  Gee, who could have seen that coming.

Good luck guys.  My children aren't going to be performing "national service" for a nation that is no longer theirs and govt servants who claim to be their masters.  And if that is the event where I start shooting feds - so be it.