Author Topic: 20% off AR-15 magazines  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
20% off AR-15 magazines
« on: June 29, 2015, 11:19:18 AM »
Thought I would pass this along.  Wise Tactical has 20% off on orders of 4 or more Hexmags.  I have had good results with Hexmag, and several YouTube channels have subjected them to various torture tests.  If you want to order 4+ you can get them for $9.59 a piece with coupon code HEXMAG20 at Wise Tactical.

I'm rather fond of them.  They're a well made and slightly cheaper alternative to Magpul.

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 20% off AR-15 magazines
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 11:27:11 AM »
As long as they work and you can tape two together opposite each other for quick reloads...   ::whoohoo::

And at $0.34/round this is the best 5.56 deal you could pack 'em with - http://www.ammofast.com/collections/rifle/products/armscor-precision-5-56-nato-m193-55-gr-1000-round-case

Cheapest Magpul I could find is $9.99 so your deal is still in the lead.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 11:43:07 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 06:37:41 PM »
As long as they work and you can tape two together opposite each other for quick reloads...   ::whoohoo::

And at $0.34/round this is the best 5.56 deal you could pack 'em with - http://www.ammofast.com/collections/rifle/products/armscor-precision-5-56-nato-m193-55-gr-1000-round-case

I found a deal on Magpul @ $9.50ea a while ago and bought 10. That went nicely with the ten steel mags I bought a few years back.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 06:38:49 AM »

I found a deal on Magpul @ $9.50ea a while ago and bought 10. That went nicely with the ten steel mags I bought a few years back.

Nice, probably as low as they'll ever go...barring some major promo event.

Whenever I wander into a store I always price shop stuff like ammo, mags, guns on my wish list...mag prices still higher in most brick & mortar stores than online, but often times I can find pretty good deals at Fleet Farm.  The last mags I bought were from there and around $10 IIRC.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 11:13:11 AM »
My personal litmus test is the going rate for a 50 round box of brass cased FMJ 9mm target ammo.  The price a place charges for that is a pretty good indicator for how they price other stuff too.

I've been waiting for the price of brass cased 9mm to drop below $10 per box.  That's my personal threshold to indicate an ammo market of adequate supply.  It's hovering very close to that $10 price at several places now.  Some have even dropped below $10 if you don't include the cost of shipping.

I'm a proponent of buying a few boxes every week or two, or a few new mags.  I think we have all learned how the market can suddenly change overnight, merely on the whims of some unelected bureaucrat.

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM »
Just bought some more .30 06 Springfield from the nice people at Luckygunner and will continue to look for better prices. Without shipping, it's $.61/round so I'm using that as the benchmark for other purchases.

Far as 5.56 is concerned, I al;ready have to many mags. Bought some Stoner 40rd mags late last year from Potterfield's outfit because they were on sale. Jus t a sucker for a sale.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 08:40:12 PM »
This sale ends at midnight Sunday just in case anyone is still interested.

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 11:08:12 PM »
The 20% off sale on Hexmag products is active again at Wise Tactical.  I just picked up another six pack of mags.  At $9.59 a piece I'll buy these all day long.

Every time I think "Surely you have more than enough guns, ammo, and magazines by now" I remember the next 16 months of the Obongo presidency is going to be a full frontal assault on liberty, and the very real possibility that the Hildabeast will be taking over from him.

If you have an AR you need good, inexpensive mags....and if you don't have an AR, why the hell not?!

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 09:56:49 PM »
Good points.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 12:07:49 PM »
These are on sale again at Wise Tactical, with discount code FREEDOM.  $10.19 per mag.  Now's the time for any ammo, mags, or firearms you've been wanting.

http://www.wisetactical.com/hexmag/

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 06:46:18 AM »
Nice.  Remember though, buy even numbers...ya gotta tape those bad boys for quick changes!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 12:53:38 PM »
Primary Arms has the Magpul PMags on sale for $8.99.  Those are well proven, and that's a good price.  Just passing it along.

http://www.primaryarms.com/magpul-pmag-30-arm4-gen-m2-moe-black/p/mag571-blk/

- Yours Truly