Topics > Food & Cooking

And America's favorite fast food joint is?

(1/3) > >>

Libertas:
Chick-fil-A  ::thumbsup::   ::thumbsup::   ::thumbsup::

According to the ACSI, the top six fast-food restaurants are:

1. Chick-fil-A
2. Chipotle
3. Panera
4. Dunkin’ Donuts
5. Pizza Hut
5. Papa John’s

The bottom six are:

1. McDonald’s
2. Jack in the Box
3. Burger King
4. Taco Bell
5. Wendy’s
6. KFC

Pandora:
Don't patronize any of them, although once in a while Gunsmith will hit Chick-fil-A.

Pablo de Fleurs:
I was at Chick-fil-A 2 weeks ago - they're a cut above, with hostesses & a staff as pleasant as can be - founder Dan Cathy's influence is still very much felt.

Though I've been to Chipotle twice in my life, it's not a chain I frequent. We grab to-go sandwiches from Panera, about once every other month, hate Dunkin' Donuts weak brew & almost never go to pizza chains (we have our local favorite pizzerias). I'll drink McDonald's Premium roast coffee on the road, never use Burger King, Jack-in-the-Box or KFC, will grab Taco Bell 2-3 times a year & just grabbed a bowl of chili & some natural cut fries @ a Wendys in Binghampton, NY this past Sunday on the way home from a weekend conference in Ottawa, Canada.

#MyTransparentFastFoodLife

AlanS:
I find it odd that McD's is at the bottom considering they're EVERYWHERE. Can't stand it, myself.

IronDioPriest:
My ranking of those mentioned:

Chipotle
Chik-fil-A
Wendy's
Panera
Pizza Hut
McDonald's
Burger King
KFC
Taco Bell

Never ate at Dunkin' Donuts, Papa John's, or Jack-in-the-Box.

I don't believe JitB are in MN. Dunkin' Donuts was gone from MN for many years, and just started to come back recently. We prefer local pizza or decent quality frozen pizza.

I had my first Chik-fil-A a couple months ago, as they were a new entry into the MN market. The spicy chicken is glorious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version