Author Topic: Bill Clinton: “You Can’t Have People Walking Around With Guns”  (Read 1023 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” former President Bill Clinton told CNN’s Jake Tapper that the Baltimore and Ferguson civil unrest is a result of too many, “people walking around with guns” combined with a lack community trust.

Clinton said, “The Baltimore thing came on the heels of what happened in Ferguson, what happened in New York City and all these other places. And their is a big national movement about whether the lives of young African-American men count.”

“You can’t have people walking around with guns. I used to tell people when we did Bosnia, Kosovo anything like that, you get enough people with weapons around and there will be unattended consequences. People make mistakes People do wrong. Things happen. To hold a community together you got to have a high level of community trust.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/226465-bill-clinton-you-cant-have-people-walking-around-with-guns/

Dear Lord, this really is a one stop shop of insanity highlighting why progs cannot EVER be trusted!

Where are the people "walking around with guns" asshole?  You talking about the thugs who have them illegally?  The police who are authorized to carry them?  No "legal" gun owning citizen did jack sh*t to anybody in either location or anywhere else you lying disingenuous deceitful pos!  What "community trust" you talking about?  The BS progressive trust of letting your voting base trash do whatever they want and the only response allowed is appeasement, acquiescence and the occasional slaughter of an innocent or a cop?  The f**k you talking about , jackass?!  Who the f**k is "walking around with guns" you sh*t-brained lunatic?  Thugs!  That's who you ass!  You saying not allowing feral sh*t to go wild and having a Second Amendment right by law-abiding citizens will bring us to Kosovo and Bosnia?  That is so assbackawards it makes sense only if your batshyt effing nuts!  Letting feral trash get away with sh*t and taking away our God-given Second Amendment rights will ENSURE we go way worse than Bosnia and Kosovo who effing lying bastard!  "People make mistakes, people do wrong"?  And what government cannot ever make mistakes, government can never do wrong...especially with things like God-given rights...and especially under proglodyte masters, is that it?  Trust?  Stick your trust up your ass, liar!

It's nice to see the lying rat-puke pos hasn't changed one damn bit, eh?

OK, that is my spleen-venting rant of the day...nice to get that one out of the way...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Bill Clinton: “You Can’t Have People Walking Around With Guns”
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 09:45:47 AM »
I agree with Klintoon. Tell his SS protection to relinquish their firearms....they can't be trusted ...ever and especially the ones that guard the posotus. Further proof is what they do on their free time while nobody is looking. No guns for pogtards everand we need to codify that in future laws. Progtards always get that entitlement feeling when they have a security force protecting them. Always feel like nothing can and will harm them giving that superiority complex they all have when elected to Congress and POTUS. ::rockethrow::

Who's with me?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 11:36:20 AM »
On that theme, Warp...

...OK, government...give 'em up!!!  Do it, for the children!!!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 03:37:22 PM »
Well...women were raped and abused because Clinton was able to walk around with interns.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 07:56:32 PM »
  OH but you can and dooo have people walking around with guns because it's the law and a founding freedom.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 08:36:27 PM »
Bill Clinton: “You Can’t Have People Walking Around With Guns”

Well no...not if you wanna' impose full-blown Marxism, you can't. Golly...I mean...someone might object to having their God-given freedoms ripped from their gut.

#SecondAmendmentSolutions
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 03:33:17 PM »
If anything,  we don't have ENOUGH people walking around with guns.   

At least people who aren't criminals and rogue cops.  To even the odds at least.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."-- Robert A. Heinlein

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 11:06:15 PM »
l would tell Clinton we can't have sexual predators walking around with genitals...