Author Topic: About Killing  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
About Killing
« on: July 02, 2015, 07:34:46 AM »
http://shtfschool.com/violence/3-things-you-need-to-know-about-killing/

Interesting read, not a happy topic but a necessary one.  As always the biggest challenge in our circle of family and friends is discussing cold hard truths...and this topic fits the bill for most.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: About Killing
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 11:55:30 AM »

Here I thought it would be good advice about how to deal with the body...

Maybe I am just evil,  or its my INTJ coming out,  but I don't think I will have a problem with this.
If I decide its necessary, I will do it and my only concern will be trying to do it quickly and accurately.
I imagine the sound is very much like the one that lets you know you hit that deer while you are still recovering your line of sight  from the recoil

I admit, it may have been harder for me in the past - but each new offense, and each new celebration makes me see these people as less than human.  Either evil people who know exactly what they are doing, or moronic animals following the herd. Maybe I am one of those  sick joe-sixpacks that he warns you about.. though I doubt I will go out hunting or looking for trouble..I am not going to put up with one more shred of BS after the shooting starts.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 01:22:25 PM »
Heh, where you are disposal should be a lot easier.

And yeah, the domestic enemies are doing everything to make it easier for us when the time comes.

I want to be accurate, not for their sake but for the sake of not wasting precious ammo...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 08:11:40 AM »
Here I thought it would be good advice about how to deal with the body...

Get some pigs.

You would only have to burn the clothes when they're done

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 03:54:08 PM »
  Hard as it would be for me to kill another human the sadness would only last till the next bullet enters the chamber.   If I had a weapon of course.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 06:37:31 PM »
I'd imagine that this is one of those things where, despite mental preparation...you won't actually know what you'll do or how you'll react until the moment is upon you. I'm extremely aggressive and react quickly to confrontational situations (but never involving a gunfight) & would like to think that I'll utilize any means necessary to take the enemy down...including using my hands & fingers in eye-sockets, etc...

...I think I'm capable of full-bore savage mode (dealing with the emotional consequences afterwards, sort of like Chris Kyle in American Sniper). When I was 19, I literally had to fist-fight my much stronger, alcoholic father for control of the house. I won, I completely broke down afterwards (not mentally, but sobbing & emotionally - and it led to a huge talk & an understanding between us) - but for the next 10 years I was "unbreakable" & took on men (argumentatively, not physically) in private life & business life when I perceived unnecessary bullying of people/employees - and always won because I was willing to throw everything away for the sake of winning. The older I get, the better @ sheer, ice-man bluffing I get - and sort of count on the fact that 90% of the population doesn't enjoy conflict, giving me an upper hand.

So I think I'm equipped (and know that at some point, I'll probably be killed, given certain scenarios) - but we'll see.

The sick part is...thinking about it sort of excites me.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.