Author Topic: Flush  (Read 6552 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Flush
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 08:40:04 PM »
On Twitter:

@AnnBarnhardt
The statement "Bruce Jenner is a man" is now a hate crime. What exactly does this mean? It means you don't have nearly enough ammo. Buy more.

::thumbsup::
Hope water isn't to deep for recovery.

She writes that about almost everything.  And she's right.

And I'm woefully underarmed. Since the boating accident, ya know.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2015, 06:01:44 AM »
And more flush

CALL ME CRAZY, BUT I DOUBT this New York Magazine article will recruit many men to the cause:

As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist.

Before my wife started sleeping with other men, I certainly considered myself a feminist, but I really only understood it in the abstract..

Here’s a clue, champ: Paulo’s not a feminist. Count on it.

Yes, I  will bet that too.  She is going out with other men because "feminist men" aren't man enough to provide her with the experience of being with a man.

For my wife, the choice between honoring our vows and fulfilling her desires was a false choice, another trap. She knew how deep our love was, and knew that her wanting a variety of sexual experiences as we traveled through life together would not diminish or disrupt that love. It took me about six months — many long, intense conversations, and an ocean of red wine — before I knew it, too.

When my wife told me she wanted to open our marriage and take other lovers, she wasn’t rejecting me, she was embracing herself. When I understood that, I finally became a feminist.

And those stilly vows always getting the I the way and forcing you into the role of husband and wife..  But hey, your wife got you to accept being irresponsible as "freeing" and "embracing yourself" - and she loves you and respects you,  and will put you first which is why she stops answering your calls....
and hey if she ends up dead in a alley you will at least know you did your job protecting her.

There are of course moments of jealousy, resentment, and insecurity. Recently, my wife went on a date and fell asleep at his apartment. I hadn’t heard from her since 10 p.m., she still wasn’t home at 6 a.m. My texts went unanswered and my calls went to voicemail. A tight knot of dread lodged in my stomach as I imagined all kinds of dire scenarios and realized that I not only didn’t know where she was, I had no idea whom she was with. I pictured myself going to the police saying, “I think she’s in Red Hook with a guy named Ryan. I don’t know his last name, but I think he’s a graphic designer?” I’m not sure there’s actually a word for the unique blend of acute terror and unforgivable shame I felt that morning imagining that I’d lost my wife to Ryan, the maybe graphic designer. When she finally texted me at 7:30 a.m., relief coursed through me like morphine. She wrote, “f**kf**kf**kf**k Im soooooo sorry. Fell asleep.” I replied, “Just glad you’re ok, but next time, no radio silence. Remember: you’re not alone.

What surprises most people is when I tell them it’s not the sex-with-other-men that bothers me. The sex is the easy part, the fun part. It’s what the sex connects to, stands for, reveals that can be difficult. I don’t want her to fall in love with anyone else, and every time she goes on a date, I confront the possibility that she might. It happened at the beginning: The first person she dated after we opened up fell hard in love with her, and my wife, overwhelmed by his ardor, tried to love him back. Watching it happen, I was confused, angry, and terrified that she wanted to leave me. She assured me she didn’t, and whatever feelings she had for him didn’t lessen what she felt for me. Believing her then was the ultimate trust exercise. We survived because eventually I did believe her, and also because I learned to trust myself.

and when she DOES eventually fall in love with one of her lovers, and does leave you, I am sure your kids - still young enough to need baby sitters-  will thank you for your "feminism".

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 07:52:05 AM »
And more flush

CALL ME CRAZY, BUT I DOUBT this New York Magazine article will recruit many men to the cause:

As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist.

Before my wife started sleeping with other men, I certainly considered myself a feminist, but I really only understood it in the abstract..

Here’s a clue, champ: Paulo’s not a feminist. Count on it.

Yes, I  will bet that too.  She is going out with other men because "feminist men" aren't man enough to provide her with the experience of being with a man.

For my wife, the choice between honoring our vows and fulfilling her desires was a false choice, another trap. She knew how deep our love was, and knew that her wanting a variety of sexual experiences as we traveled through life together would not diminish or disrupt that love. It took me about six months — many long, intense conversations, and an ocean of red wine — before I knew it, too.

When my wife told me she wanted to open our marriage and take other lovers, she wasn’t rejecting me, she was embracing herself. When I understood that, I finally became a feminist.

And those stilly vows always getting the I the way and forcing you into the role of husband and wife..  But hey, your wife got you to accept being irresponsible as "freeing" and "embracing yourself" - and she loves you and respects you,  and will put you first which is why she stops answering your calls....
and hey if she ends up dead in a alley you will at least know you did your job protecting her.

There are of course moments of jealousy, resentment, and insecurity. Recently, my wife went on a date and fell asleep at his apartment. I hadn’t heard from her since 10 p.m., she still wasn’t home at 6 a.m. My texts went unanswered and my calls went to voicemail. A tight knot of dread lodged in my stomach as I imagined all kinds of dire scenarios and realized that I not only didn’t know where she was, I had no idea whom she was with. I pictured myself going to the police saying, “I think she’s in Red Hook with a guy named Ryan. I don’t know his last name, but I think he’s a graphic designer?” I’m not sure there’s actually a word for the unique blend of acute terror and unforgivable shame I felt that morning imagining that I’d lost my wife to Ryan, the maybe graphic designer. When she finally texted me at 7:30 a.m., relief coursed through me like morphine. She wrote, “f**kf**kf**kf**k Im soooooo sorry. Fell asleep.” I replied, “Just glad you’re ok, but next time, no radio silence. Remember: you’re not alone.

What surprises most people is when I tell them it’s not the sex-with-other-men that bothers me. The sex is the easy part, the fun part. It’s what the sex connects to, stands for, reveals that can be difficult. I don’t want her to fall in love with anyone else, and every time she goes on a date, I confront the possibility that she might. It happened at the beginning: The first person she dated after we opened up fell hard in love with her, and my wife, overwhelmed by his ardor, tried to love him back. Watching it happen, I was confused, angry, and terrified that she wanted to leave me. She assured me she didn’t, and whatever feelings she had for him didn’t lessen what she felt for me. Believing her then was the ultimate trust exercise. We survived because eventually I did believe her, and also because I learned to trust myself.

and when she DOES eventually fall in love with one of her lovers, and does leave you, I am sure your kids - still young enough to need baby sitters-  will thank you for your "feminism".
This idiot has kick me all over his being so why not?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 08:48:13 AM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 11:05:59 AM »
What a pussy.

His whore wife pursues dalliances with other men because she doesn't have one at home.  They might have concocted explanations that skirt around this fact, explanations that simultaneously indulge the liberal's natural propensity for self-flattery ("We're so cutting edge and alternative"), and they might even actually believe in their explanation, but ultimately that's what it boils down to.

"Because I'm a feminist" and "ocean of red wine" are two things stated by exactly zero alpha males in history.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 11:29:59 AM »
I'm not sure what to say about this story. How weak willed he must be to tolerate that type of relationship. If he's gonna accept that type of deal, he at least needs to be her pimp and make a little money.

One day, in the not so distant future, one of their kids will shoot up a school.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 11:45:30 AM »
I wonder how he's rationalized the mysterious lack of any resemblance between himself and those kids....
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 12:10:12 PM »
Sickening. It's amazing how far idiots like this will go to try to rationalize and justify things like this.  ::puke::
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 12:27:24 PM »
I think his grapes turned into raisins

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 12:48:07 PM »
"Feminism".  ::snort::  One of the worst parts of the marxist revolution that transformed our society.

FIFM.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2015, 03:30:35 PM »
He's a wimp and she's a whore. I think that sums it up.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2015, 08:46:30 PM »
Liberals define sophistication by the amount of aberrant debauchery they can tolerate & reframe as "just another option" on the deviant menu of life.

If she tells him she's fallen in love with the other man, but will not leave the marriage as long as he participates in homosexual sex with the man...he'll eventually go along with it...thinking he's some sort of evolved sophisticate...while it's further destroying him & every relationship he has.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 09:21:26 PM »
He's a wimp and she's a whore. I think that sums it up.

l concur.  He might as well collect a fee from her Johns, but again he isn't capable of that either, having neutered himself so eagerly.  An STD and AIDS is no doubt his future reward.

Both are complete losers.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2015, 10:18:00 PM »
And another related response

There is, of course, a more obvious explanation. Years of whinging about “micro-aggressions” and female empowerment and scolding and criticising his every move have turned him into an extreme beta cuckold. In other words, they’ve made him gay. And that’s where I’m placing my bets.

Sonmore is on the bleeding edge of a coming wave of gay-convert cuckolds. For an alpha queen like me, that means a veritable buffet of fresh meat to choose from. If you don’t believe me that it’s feminism driving this new wave of beta bottoms, take it from Michael:

Before my wife started sleeping with other men, I certainly considered myself a feminist, but I really only understood it in the abstract. When I quit working to stay at home with the kids, I began to understand it on a whole new level.

The logic is simple, if you think about it. Men are canny about cutting out the middleman whenever possible. If their wives are screwing them by consorting with other men, why not simplify everything by being screwed by men themselves? Think about what Sonmore has to show for his marriage today. A Starbucks gift card from his wife’s latest boyfriend Paulo, with the message, “Please enjoy this latte while I enjoy your wife”?

At first I thought he was off his rocker.. and then I remembered the places on the internet I visited ( and then thankfully suppressed)  when I entered the term "cuckold"  (I warn you - DON'T DO IT)  - and oh. Yeah. Right. Yeah, this is where this leads - with men "servicing" their wives lovers in some show of obedience or submissiveness or something.  And apparently its another form of perversion the MSM is trying to push as "hip" - go on. Try to tell me  Satan himself isn't pulling these strings.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2015, 10:29:25 PM »
Newp.  Won't even try to tell you that.  Principalities and Powers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2015, 07:21:53 AM »
Heck, his Dark Prince is in the White House fer cryin' out loud!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2015, 08:36:57 AM »
Wish I had a full transcript .. but you will just have to watch

The award for the biggest Mangina of all time  goes to Michael Sonmore!
Enjoy the sexually transmitted diseases! Enjoy raising Paulo's illicit love child while your wife is off screwing god knows who else. Enjoy the crushing financial burden of the divorce settlement when she finally gets bored of the empty space where your testicles used to be!

I would say he is wrong and this couple would abort the babies,  but apparently the humiliation of having a child that obviously isn't yours is a turn on for guys like this ( Yes, more information I would like to forget)

This guy isn't notable because  he has this bizarre  sexual  fetish. He is notable because he was willing to admit it publicly and to even try to legitimize it under the guise of "feminism" - AND a paper editor was willing to actually publish it..-  These people have no concept of shame. There is no hope they ever will.  They have been made unichs and their balls are still intact - one must wonder if there isn't something in the food or water.. like the PAX - making people stop caring...  it like the time they thought it would be funny to show a video of blowing up climate deniers.  They are so delusional and full of group think ( and yes, you can bet this guy is in a GROUP of people living the same "lifestyle" )  that reality is simply lost to them.  If only they weren't going to drag us down with them.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2015, 01:20:27 PM »
Rush is reading this right now.  Gunsmith has often remarked that days after I mention something to him is when Rush et al. picks up on it and by that time, it's old new 'round here.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2015, 01:48:57 PM »
I'm hearing it too...

I think the best part is trying to read part of the story, pausing, chortling... 

;D

Sometimes we beat the talk shows, others we coincide...sometimes we miss...

As long as Gunsmith hears from somebody...   ::thumbsup::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2015, 05:34:56 PM »
http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/10/feminists-fall-for-pissforequality-hoax/

broomhandle | October 5, 2015 at 9:51 pm

I wish they’d chosen “Suck d*ck for feminism” instead. That would’ve closed the loop.

buckeyeminuteman | October 6, 2015 at 11:09 am

Liberal idea to prevent rape: piss in your pants to scare off the attacker

Logical idea to prevent rape: pull out a gun and make the attacker piss his pants

Henry Hawkins | October 6, 2015 at 6:11 pm

The overarching reveal here is that there is no limit to what a liberal will do if convinced the ends justify the means.