Author Topic: CNN anchor and her husband plant one POS in the ground  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
CNN anchor and her husband plant one POS in the ground
« on: July 09, 2015, 02:03:21 PM »
Y'all probably heard this story, but the lady (Lynne Russell) has since then published a kick-ass article about her experience and how the 2nd Amendment saved her and her husband's lives.  She doesn't mince words about defending the 2nd Amendment and basically tells opponents to FOAD.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/08/theres-no-debate-about-guns-im-alive-and-so-is-my-husband-because-had-one-in-my-purse.html

Here's the truth:

1. Criminals will always have guns, this is not about them.

2. Americans have a constitutional right to bear arms. Humans have a right to defend themselves. If we didn't have the Second Amendment, we would create it. 

3. You can't control everything; but if it makes you feel better, go with a simple law preventing violent offenders from buying firearms. Make it "violent" offenders rather than "white collar" offenders, or most of Capitol Hill won't be allowed to own them.

4. Get a gun, get legal, be responsible, trust yourself. Don't trust yourself? Then don't carry. But for God's sake then, shut the f**k up about it, because that's where your involvement ends.

Chuck and I were married one year ago, on the Fourth of July. Sure, we celebrated our first wedding anniversary in a hospital. But thanks to the Second Amendment, my crack-shot husband and the pistol he used, we were able to have a first anniversary.

Lynne Russell is a former Headline News anchor and CNN correspondent.

::cool::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: CNN anchor and her husband plant one POS in the ground
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 02:14:07 PM »
I'm sure all the progs...especially those at CNN just wished they'd died and gone away instead of flapping their yaps about defending themselves from criminal scum...

The silence coming from the progs is beyond deafening...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 05:00:52 PM »
I'm sure all the progs...especially those at CNN just wished they'd died and gone away instead of flapping their yaps about defending themselves from criminal scum...

The silence coming from the progs is beyond deafening...

She broke CNN protocol.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 06:23:35 PM »
'Zactly. The Constitution/Bill of Rights grants us...nothing - it simply enumerates our God-given rights. My right to kill you begins where your attempt to kill me ends.

I'd push it further. Not only do we have a right to defend ourselves...the 2nd Amendment REQUIRES us to dispatch totalitarian thugs.
#ThinkGloballyShootLocally.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 07:04:46 AM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 07:12:13 AM »
"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.