Author Topic: Pentagon to service branches: accommodate trannies in 6 months  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The Pentagon has ordered the service branches to plan for inclusion of transsexuals within the next 6 months.  I'm sure the Russians, ChiComs, and ISIS are suitably impressed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/13/officials-pentagon-readying-plan-to-lift-transgender-ban/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Pentagon to service branches: accommodate trannies in 6 months
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 06:59:33 PM »
In a sane country, this would be the last straw, forcing military men to recognize the reality that the civilian leadership can no longer be trusted with national security. A coup would ensue, executions for treason would follow, and constitutional order would be restored.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 07:03:00 PM »
Because who doesn't want the nation protected by people who are confused if they are male or female. ::falldownshocked::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 07:17:07 PM »
Because who doesn't want the nation protected by people who are confused if they are male or female. ::falldownshocked::

Mass confusion on the battle front. Yee haw.

I'll admit I'm confused by a lot of things, but my sexuality AIN'T one of them. Just how the f*^k does this come about?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 07:23:59 PM »
In a sane country, this would be the last straw, forcing military men to recognize the reality that the civilian leadership can no longer be trusted with national security. A coup would ensue, executions for treason would follow, and constitutional order would be restored.

Yup. It's time to assign bounties to certain heads.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 07:32:12 PM »

You know how I've been known to write, "historically, whole societies have been known to go batsht, fcking insane"?  Well .... ours has done so.

Homo marriage aside (for the nonce), observe the purge of anything "Confederate" -- Memphis is voting on or has voted on digging up Nathan Bedford Forrester and wife and ....... hunting for an obscure anybody that will take their remains -- now the SJWs are after the fleur de lis; "Louisiana hit hardest".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 09:34:42 PM »
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/07/13/our-militarys-strength-depends-on-it-carter-orders-six-month-review-of-transgender-troops/

Our military's strength depends on trannies??  Right.  And thank God Ft. Hood did not injure our diversity.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 10:09:16 PM »
! No longer available

Trannies & faggots don't have the necessary aggression levels (talked about in this clip) to get the job done.
Lezbos...maybe...especially if they can be trained to have their monthly time in one fell swoop (then watch out!)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:26:57 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 06:54:41 AM »

Another stunningly insane decision from the Ivy League douche-nozzle the POSOTUS elevated to SecDef...

A massive fragging should be initiated...

But, this is the era of WGAFF so in that spirit I return that attitude in full force...

Let anybody sane GTFO and join with us...let the Fedcoats try to get anything done when they are staffed with nothing but a bunch of prancing preening fags, dykes and whateverthehells!  They can all die smothered in their own excrement.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 07:22:51 AM »
I foresee  training accidents and friendly fire  battle casualties.
Seriously, how many trannies want to be in the military anyway?
But I guess it takes only one to make the idea repulsive to real men, and that, of course, is the goal.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 07:25:52 AM »

::puke::

As expected, The Cube is on fire...

You can flush the Boy Scout too...keep your kids out of that crap now...they voted last week to end the ban on faggot Scout Leaders...so if you want your boys not be molested or recruited into the deviant community, stay the hell out of this outfit!

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:42:30 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 06:47:10 PM »
M*A*S*H*.....version 2015

Hawkeye Pierce, always the mans man, got the hots for frank Burns, who in turn is cheating on Hawkeye with Radar. Trapper John changes name to Trapper Joan and becomes transgender. Father Mulcahy...well, he hasn't changed a bit which is bad news for the Viet children.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 06:54:12 AM »
OK, that was pretty good Don, glad I didn't have anything in my mouth to shoot out my nose when I read that!   ;D