Author Topic: “God bless Planned Parenthood” – Barack Obama  (Read 12669 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: “God bless Planned Parenthood” – Barack Obama
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 08:08:12 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 11:53:06 AM »
And another video of these twisted ghouls at Planned Infanticide gleefully peddling "fully intact fetuses"...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/230794-gruesome-fifth-video-of-planned-parenthood-video-released-offers-to-sell-intact-fetuses/

Man, these dementos practice the darker side of Nazism!!!  They literally are demons.

If God doesn't send a flaming ball down upon all of these Hellspawned creatures and their whores who support and fund them, then apparently He has washed his hands and it will be up to us to clean all this sh*t up!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:56:18 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 12:22:38 PM »
I guess a slaughtered human embryo was just too demanding...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:36:59 AM by Libertas »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 09:37:11 PM »
I guess a slaughtered human embryo was just to demanding...

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2015, 06:39:09 AM »
I guess a slaughtered human embryo was just too demanding...

Yeah, Moonbeam's make the best Nazis...being that effing weak-minded is pure recruiter candy.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2015, 07:01:04 AM »
And did y'all see this latest Trump pronouncement?

The Republican presidential contender was asked on the “Hugh Hewitt Show” Monday night if he supported letting the government shut down in September in order to defund Planned Parenthood. “Well I can tell you this: I would,” Trump replied.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/230856-donald-trump-id-shut-down-the-government-to-defund-planned-parenthood/

Oh oh, Mitch and Johhny and the E-GOP All-Asshat Team are not going to like this one bit!

And it doesn't matter how effing sick and twisted these Menegele's at Planned Infanticide are, it doesn't matter that, in their own words “I know it’s sickening on some level, but it’s fun.” they get off on this barbaric ritual slaying...there is no way in Hell that E-GOP cowards will ever tolerate being labelled "anti-woman" campaign year or not...these utterly useless sacks of jibbering scat will NEVER stand up to anybody.  They could televise this barbarity 24/7/365 on a free over the air channel and still, they wouldn't do jack sh*t about it.  They could have the Obama's on as guest butchers and they wouldn't do sh*t about it.

This is so illustrative of how sick and evil America has become, it explains without further comment why it is so easy for Progs to get away with everything else they do, why they have a virtual free pass to do or say anything that pops into their sick dark minds.

For an example of the previous statement, let's look at what longtime CNN Prog asswipe Alisyn Camerota lead in with her interrogation of the guy leading the way in exposing the dark core of Planned Infanticide - “Your critics– critics of your organization I should say– say that you’re not journalists as you purport to be on your website, but rather you’re violent extremists,” “They say that you are operating under the guise of investigative reporting, but really you’re trying to shut down all Planned Parenthoods and women’s access to things like birth control and other services they provide,” she continued. “Do you have any ties to Operation Rescue?”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/230823-cnn-asks-activist-behind-planned-parenthood-baby-parts-videos-if-hes-a-violent-extremist/

You see, who is holding this piece of trash, this network...the greater network of Proglodyte filth infesting all sectors of government, education, media, entertainment, business and finance?  This is pure Nazi propaganda at it's best...pretend you are not the one making the accusations when you are, pretend to be outraged, invent evil intent out of thin air, insinuate guilt-by-association regardless of evidence...demonize your foe at the outset and use this opportunity to trash your foe and continue your Big Lies.  Hitler and Goebbels could not have done it better.

It also puts into stark relief why the E-GOP has got to go.  There is NO WAY we will ever defeat the Progs as long as the E-GOP exists, period end of story.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 07:15:38 AM by Libertas »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2015, 08:49:36 AM »
CNN: Be sure and shoot the messenger!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 07:09:11 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/230977-breaking-alabama-governor-terminates-all-state-funding-for-planned-parenthood/

Alabama next to cut PP funding.

MORE!!!

::praying::

But this Florida story, WTF?

flip this around, have it be about Koch brothers business and nefarious practices...anybody think Progs wouldn't be shopping hard for prosecutors and judges willing to stick it to these guys?  Hell yes they would!  Why aren't people doing the same to these PP ghouls?!?!?!

::gaah::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2015, 04:58:43 PM »
It's become unbearable to hear about what is done.  Unbearable.  But the Praetorian Guard isn't broadcasting it.

Sooooooo,  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/20/bobby-jindal-plays-planned-parenthood-videos-on-massive-screen-outside-governors-mansion/

I know you don't like him, Alan, but good on him for this.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 07:52:06 PM »
  Illegals come here breaking laws and they have "babies" according to Clinton the "babies murdered are nothing more than a mass of cells or a fetus!!  Fetus with a face and a heart beat but never refered to as a baby.     What a bitch!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2015, 01:13:18 PM »
It's become unbearable to hear about what is done.  Unbearable.  But the Praetorian Guard isn't broadcasting it.

Sooooooo,  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/20/bobby-jindal-plays-planned-parenthood-videos-on-massive-screen-outside-governors-mansion/

Blind squirrel/nut yada yada.

You do know he's got a presidential campaign going? Gotta keep up the "conservative" appearance don't ya know.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2015, 06:06:14 PM »

Blind squirrel/nut yada yada.

You do know he's got a presidential campaign going? Gotta keep up the "conservative" appearance don't ya know.

Even if it is a stunt, at least it should help keeping the pressure on these Mengele's!

And now with that stupid injunction lifted, more releases...

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/court-removes-injunction-center-medical-progress-immediately-releases-8th-shocking-planned-parenthood-video

Yeah, nothing funnier for psychotic progs than joking about dead babies, eh?

These sick bastards need to be driven out of the human race, they are thoroughly evil!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2015, 11:36:52 AM »
The latest video shows the CEO of StemExpress, a major buyer of fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood, admitting the company gets “a lot” of intact fetuses, and suggesting “another 50 livers a week” would not be enough.

Low-life cowardly death-merchant now backing off claims of receiving intact fetuses, of course what you say when you are in private that is assumed to be genuine vs the scripted response after the fact will be lost on so many of the walking zombies not remotely aware of this entire issue.

But, the Nuremberg Defense is no defense for the overtly guilty or the overtly ignorant.

GENERAL INFORMATION

info@stemexpress.com
778 Pacific Street, Placerville, CA 95667

SALES INQUIRIES

MEDIA REQUESTS
press@stemexpress.com

People should flood this ghoul-loving California operation with angry calls!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2015, 08:17:39 AM »
Hard-hitting stuff via Ushanka -

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/233283-planned-parenthood-chapters-receive-new-obamacare-grants/

Sick.

Expect useless trash in the Congress to spit, sputter...spin around and decisively not do a damned thing!

LIB!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »
Why, yes of course, we at Planned Infanticide have an abundant supply of fresh baby eys and gonads!

::speechless::

There is no depths to the depravity of these Satanic creatures!!!

They can't be sent to Hell fast enough!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2015, 11:43:50 AM »
Of course, why look at what you cannot defend...when you can just allow the baby holocaust continue unimpeded by having enough of your fellow Demons keep the barbarism alive?

Dem Demons, they know how to hang together, eh?

See what I did there?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2015, 07:15:58 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/how-not-make-planned-parenthood-squirm_1038585.html

Sad, another E-GOP engineered failure.  They let PP goons lie under oath, they let DemonProgs throw tantrums, they failed to provide testimony attesting to the PP links to these ghouls...

Sick.

::upsidedownflag::