Author Topic: Shooting at Chattanooga Naval Reserve 7/16/15  (Read 4618 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"Workplace violence" at Navy recruiting office
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 03:07:02 PM »
A shooter has killed 4 Marines at a recruiting office in Chattanooga, TN.  Reports from the area say it was a jihadi.  The discussion board at AK Files provides better info than any news outlet:

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229601

RIP Marines. 
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: "Workplace violence" at Navy recruiting office
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 03:08:50 PM »
Merging our threads.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Shooting at Chattanooga Naval Reserve 7/16/15
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 03:15:20 PM »
Gotta love CBS.  The shooter is dead and they're calling him "a suspect".

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 03:57:37 PM »
H/T: AK Files

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 09:36:30 PM »
Hmm...a Muslim black is elected president and...we, as a nation experience more unrest, rioting & shooting incidents from blacks & Muslims than in recent memory.

All. Isolated. Unrelated. Incidents.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 08:56:55 PM »
isolated my big arse!

This is all allowed to thrive under B Hussein O, and it won't be the last blood on this assholes hands!

RIP Marines.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 11:29:03 AM »
And, as expected...sh*t does as sh*t is...

US FLAGS at State Capitols and US Capitol at Half-Mast But White House Still at Full Mast
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/us-flags-at-state-capitols-and-us-capitol-at-half-mast-but-white-house-still-at-full-mast/

The time to settle accounts has to be drawing nigh!

And this -

http://iotwreport.com/message-to-muslims-after-chattanooga-jihad-attack-time-to-repent/

...I prefer repent and convert...or die!!!

How many more have to be slaughtered?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:37:29 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 07:29:01 PM »
I wouldn't join the Armed ( irony?) Forces for anything.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 05:19:28 PM »
So you've probably heard about armed citizens posting themselves outside of recruitment offices to act as unofficial security.  Touching and patriotic?  Well not according to your government.  According to the DoD these citizens are the threat to be worried about.

As usual.  They telegraph once again who they're really afraid of, who they really consider their enemy.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 05:22:41 PM »
I'm sick of their sht, the DoD -- all of them.  "Close the blinds", indeed.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 05:53:35 AM »
Nabeel Qureshi @NAQureshi
If you didn't watch this video by my friend David Wood in 2011, you should watch it now. @Acts17

Nabeel is the rising star @ RZIM (Ravi Zacharias); raised Muslim & now a preeminent Christian Apologist.

ShariAmerica & the Establishment Clause:

! No longer available
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:36:11 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2015, 05:02:07 PM »
So get this load of horsesh*t y'all:  the Navy is charging the Lt. Cmdr. who fired on the attacker with "discharging a firearm on federal property."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/report-navy-officer-who-fired-on-islamist-during-chattanooga-terror-attack-will-be-charged/

A report at The Navy Times in July confirmed that one of the Marines shot during the Chattanooga terrorist attack exchanged fire with the terrorist. Navy Lt. Cmdr Timothy White also shot back at the terrorist.

But rather than being celebrated as a hero, Lt. Commander White may be charged for discharging a firearm on federal property.

Allen West reported this week that Lt. Commander Timothy White:

Ladies and gents, resulting from the text message I received yesterday, I can confirm that the United States Navy is bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property.

The text message asked if it would be possible for Lt.Cmdr White to reach out to me. To wit I replied, affirmative.

What kind of freaking idiots are in charge of our Armed Forces — pardon me, our “unArmed Forces”? What would they prefer that Abdulazeez had been able to kill all the Marines and Sailors at the Naval Support Reserve Center? Let me draw an interesting contrast: Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus is more concerned about lifting the ban on transgendered Sailors. Mabus has a problem in that for the first time since 2007 the US Navy will not have a Carrier Battle Group operating in the Persian Gulf. But this knucklehead has no problem with the Navy seeking to destroy the career of a Sailor, a commander of an installation, returning fire against an Islamic jihadist attack. I do not care if it was his personal weapon, he deserves a medal for facing the enemy.

Folks, this has become the Obama military that will not implement policies for our men and women in uniform to be protected — but will punish them if they do protect themselves. What ever happened to the Navy of John Paul Jones, Farragut, Halsey, and Nimitz? What has happened in our America where we believe that our men and women in uniform — especially the commanders — are just targets for these damn Islamic jihadists?

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2015, 08:49:54 PM »
Maybe when they are all wearing pink camo unitards and prancing about with wands...

::facepalm::