Author Topic: Another elitist do as I say not as I do hypocrite rat-bastard proglodyte example  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-clooney-dispute-english-neighbors-810364

Whatchya affraid of, Georgie?  I thought y'all want only government to spy on people and have guns?

I betchya ya got guns in there too, eh?  Whatchya scared of, eh?

Pompous tool!  Elitist douche!

When the SHTF it will be a  ::popcorn::  and  ::beertoast::  moment seeing such fools roasted by angry mobs.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
You have to ask for permission to put cameras on YOUR OWN property in England?

Serves him right.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
You have to ask for permission to put cameras on YOUR OWN property in England?

Serves him right.

Land use laws are quite draconian in England.  The elite after WWII decided that the "countryside" needed to be "preserved" from land developers creating American style suburbs.   Its quite expensive to even get permission to build anything on your "own" property.  That is if they even let you,  they deny more then they allow.  I know a farmer who cannot live on his own farm, because the local authority refuses permission to build one bloody farmhouse.    Even though there had been a house on the proposed building site  (and he wanted to build a near replica of the old house) until it burned down back in the 1950's.  Unfortunately his grandfather didn't want to live on the farm and didn't rebuild then.   So he is stuck in town,  probably forever.